May: Post Your New Pick Ups!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #281
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,039 | Props total: 1273 1273
 NYC-Banga said:
not you to.

bi*ches say that to me all the time.
for real whose that in ur avy
 05-17-2011, 12:52 PM         #282
KingNick305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the mehecano said:
fu*king reseller f*ggot
YOU MAD??? There already selling on ebay for 300.......
 05-17-2011, 12:54 PM         #283
KingNick305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
I dont think you will be able to sell them for that price.

I am not a sneakerhead but there seems to be alot of these released and floating around.

Good luck tho.
probably not 400 but deffinetly atleast 300. They were already selling on ebay for 300 the night the came out. And if you look now, ther plenty selling for 200+ and on up into the 300+ range as well. But if I dont sell them on ebay im just gonna go to the dunkxchange and sell them there or maybe find a nice trade or something.
 05-17-2011, 12:59 PM         #284
KingNick305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
fairytale..

you won't get that much... the most you'll get is $200, if that.
I dont understand why there so many people hating on me for saying this. Maybe I was exageratting saying 400 but Ill deffinetly get atleast 300. There on ebay right now for 300
 05-17-2011, 01:01 PM         #285
KingNick305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
why yall gettin mad at a n*gga tryna make moves

n*gga got his russell simmons hat on right now

cant hate on a n*gga tryna get money
Thank you, finally someone with a positive comment.
 7 years ago '05        #286
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
they're 'hating' on you because you're fu*king up somebody elses' day by trying to make a small amount of money
 7 years ago '05        #287
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i should thank a person that causes me (or some other person) to have to try to get to one of those 3-5 other spots to try to get my pair because that person bought 4 pairs? i should thank a person for charging me twice the price for a sneaker that came out 3 months ago?

resellers are like inflation, they needlessly drive up the cost of sh*t

7 years ago '08        #288
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 its YOUNG holla said:
i say eat a d!ck and u wish it was fake so id be on your level. but im not. im far above that. and if u knew dude that bought it u wouldnt be talkin stupid. its not mine nor did i ever say it was but i use it to deliver the tees in and we was doing handouts yesterday.

I'm late as fu*k....

I'm not even one to brag but I definitely have some LV on deck son, and all my sh*t is real. I have receipts too so fall back. I'll son your a.ss real quick so just chill. The bag is fake until we see a receipt... AND it's another man's bag. You walking the streets with another man's bag? fu*k outta here.
 7 years ago '08        #289
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
is dude up their really trying to tell me that louie bag is fugazzi? fu*k is wrong wit people these days.
do some fu*kin research before u start takin stabs at people.

Bro have a fu*king seat. The bag is ugly AND fake
 7 years ago '07        #290
crricha13 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
haters gone hate.
 7 years ago '08        #291
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:

[pic - click to view]

Fam honestly... you can't tell me that sh*t is real. It looks cheap as hell in general. At this point I want you to prove me wrong. Please show me where that is on the LV site or show some receipt proof... something... ANYTHING!!

its YOUNG holla said:
is dude up their really trying to tell me that louie bag is fugazzi? fu*k is wrong wit people these days.
do some fu*kin research before u start takin stabs at people.
Did some research... didn't see it on the Louis Vuitton site... now what?

its YOUNG holla said:
add a few zeros.
Ok. $40.00 is that better?

Just go ahead and admit that you a.ssUME this is real and you could be wrong. You weren't in the store when the dude bought it so you know you can't say 100% this is real.
 7 years ago '07        #292
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 daliff89 said:
i should thank a person that causes me (or some other person) to have to try to get to one of those 3-5 other spots to try to get my pair because that person bought 4 pairs? i should thank a person for charging me twice the price for a sneaker that came out 3 months ago?

resellers are like inflation, they needlessly drive up the cost of sh*t

That's pretty much it. I've copped things off resellers 2-3 years down the line. Got my Space Jams for $290 like six months after release. But when we're talking about kicks being sold out in a day, because half-assed hustlers want to spend $400 to make $75, then that doesn't deserve any type of respect.
 7 years ago '04        #293
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 402 402
 RLRugby said:
who fu*kin cares lol

n*ggas should thank resellers

real talk...

cause of them i could cop a sneaker that came out 3 months ago

cause of them i could cop a sneaker that came out 3 years ago

i cant believe ppl really bi*ch about that

if u really on ya sh*t u know atleast 3 to 5 spots u could get ya sh*t

yall actin like 10 year olds
fu*k OUTTA HERE!!!!U KNOW U ONLY COP THAT GR sh*t!!!!U WAIT FOR YOUR POLO TO GO ON SALE BEFORE U COP."I'M BOUT TO HIT BANGA UP FOR SOME LEGIT CHECKS" LMAO.YOUR ONLY 20-21 U DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT THE SNEAKER GAME!!!AND YOUR TRYNA DRESS LIKE MAX-B BUT U SAY SLIME ALL THE TIME SO WHICH ONE ARE U?GET YOUR OWN SWAG f*ggot!!!YOUR FROM CT LMAO.
 7 years ago '06        #294
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9908 9908
That louie bag is definitely fake fam, u need to stop frontin, the only reason nobody is callin u out is because no one wants to cosign RLrugby who everyone hates
 7 years ago '06        #295
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
the whole point of a louie bag is to look old and beat up, thats what my girl tells me all the time when i tell her to clean them lolol i dont think its fake its just not brand new prolly old and been used a lot.

its young i need some of those stickers bruh for my hardhat
 7 years ago '04        #296
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
[IMG]

threw in the white laces, makes em stick out a lil more
 7 years ago '05        #297
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Dog eat dog world man, sounds harsh and it is. Re-selling is a hustle nothing more nothing less. It comes with the territory on everything that is in high demand. I have resold and I have missed out on kicks because of resellers. It happens.....
yes, it happens

but so does robbery, it doesn't make it right

i don't care for myself, because i'm not fiending for sneakers like that, like if i miss out on a pair of Cool Greys, i'm not going to be all bummed because i know i can spend $175 on another pair of sneakers i'll be happy with

i care because y'all fu*k over people who aren't collectors, just people who are trying to get a pair of sneakers they like

that kid who saved up his money for 3 months in order to get his pair of Wolf Greys can't get them now because some dude wanted to buy 2 pairs so he could make a quick $40

you say 'it's part of the game' but in reality it's hurting the game WAY more than it's helping the game

Jordan sees that people will pay $300 for a pair of sneakers they been selling for $150, you don't think they're going to start charging a little more for them?
 7 years ago '04        #298
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
yall some dumb fu*ks. skeetz u reading posts to 40%offrugby and thinkin its bout u. insecure much?

and by the way who the fu*k is u?

the real story is i work with an 10 year NFL vet on Team Humanity.

u really think dude would want his brand distributed to stores in a fake bag. stupid mother fu*ks.

the y-3s are mine. how come no comments on them? maybe cause u dont know bout them. maybe cause they at least 300 to start. yall lil bi*ches aint on my level.

read the text. banga was certainly not dissin me or sayin anything was fake in the pic and skeetz copies his sh*t and act like he was hating on me. illerate a.ss pus*y.

stickers are available hit my pm
 7 years ago '04        #299
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
act like this aint the giants locker room. hahhahaha

[pic - click to view]

the office

[pic - click to view]

new lab

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by its YOUNG holla; 05-17-2011 at 06:53 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #300
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 J-Schmoove said:
Dog eat dog world man, sounds harsh and it is. Re-selling is a hustle nothing more nothing less. It comes with the territory on everything that is in high demand. I have resold and I have missed out on kicks because of resellers. It happens.....
Gonna have to cosign it, but to an extent. If a dude cops 2-3 pairs, so be it, if he has the opportunity to do that, then you can't be mad at him. Be mad at the store for selling him 2-3 pairs. Hell, I remember when I went to Finish Line the day the Space Jams came out, dude was like I could buy whatever was left if I wanted to, but it's not that serious for me. If you miss out, that's on YOU. No one else.

Now, I will say I even hate the fu*ker that calls the store, and wants to buy like every pair before they release, that sh*t is irritating. Someone tried to do that with the store I go to here for the Year of The Rabbit VIIs, thankfully, my spot was like fu*k you. Then this fool's excuse was I just want to get them for the people that can't, like he was gonna sell em for retail or some sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy