May: Post Your New Pick Ups!

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #241
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 HotBYoungTurk said:
There is always a hater somewhere... ignore those as*holes.
I usually do, but sometimes, you just have to shut them up.
 7 years ago '07        #242
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
lol @ stunting at your mothers house
 7 years ago '05        #243
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Myworld82 said:
I'm a.ssuming you're trying to be funny...but at the same time, I slick am, because my wife and I are staying at my in-laws while my house is being built (see below)


[pic - click to view]

yo

there's a ghost dog in that picture bro.
 7 years ago '05        #244
Mr_Lacoste1985 
space
avatar space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 5 5
Haven't posted anything in a minute so......


[pic - click to view]


2004 Olympic 7's


[pic - click to view]


2003 Flint 12's


[pic - click to view]


2000 Concords 11's
 7 years ago '07        #245
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$9,858 | Props total: 8816 8816
 Mr_Lacoste1985 said:
Haven't posted anything in a minute so......


[pic - click to view]


2004 Olympic 7's


[pic - click to view]


2003 Flint 12's


[pic - click to view]


2000 Concords 11's
 7 years ago '04        #246
xxxboboxxx 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
havent had time to post up, dont really like posting tees and whatnot.. also been spending money on the whip for summer.. new coilover setup, rim/tire setup etc. will throw some pics up when im done with it but here some new ishh..

Wolf 5's

[pic - click to view]



Cheech & Chong SB's


[pic - click to view]



Born in The USA's


[pic - click to view]



Cancelled my AT&T Contract.. Locked in that unlimited data on verizon..:dancingcool:
32GB Ghost..


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #247
Mr_Lacoste1985 
space
avatar space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]


2001 Bred 11's


[pic - click to view]


Purple/Flint 7's


[pic - click to view]


CDP Black Cement 3's looks nice with the cement box


[pic - click to view]


CDP Carmine 6's
 7 years ago '04        #248
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
lacoste k!llin it
 05-15-2011, 11:24 PM         #249
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


yo

there's a ghost dog in that picture bro.


And don't be mad at me cuz you stuntin at mama's house... I just call it like I see it.
 05-16-2011, 12:03 AM         #250
mattnesss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


yo

there's a ghost dog in that picture bro.



AHAHAH


But seriously, good job man. Build that house up, shut the haters up, get your money up. Most importantly, LIVE IT UP.
 7 years ago '07        #251
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Myworld82 said:
I'm a.ssuming you're trying to be funny...but at the same time, I slick am, because my wife and I are staying at my in-laws while my house is being built (see below)


[pic - click to view]



So where are you putting the trailer?
 7 years ago '07        #252
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
avatar space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
 Mr_Lacoste1985 said:

[pic - click to view]


2001 Bred 11's


[pic - click to view]


Purple/Flint 7's


[pic - click to view]


CDP Black Cement 3's looks nice with the cement box


[pic - click to view]


CDP Carmine 6's


edit: just saw lacostes first post with concords, 12's and olympic 7's. my god this dude is k!lling it. just shut this thread down for the month.


Last edited by st21; 05-16-2011 at 12:14 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #253
crricha13 
space
avatar space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
so im a sneakerhead now, hello everyone....*takes a seat*.....got these saturday. :smokin:


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #254
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
its hard to believe lacoste bought all that heat in may...

it isn't logical
 7 years ago '07        #255
crricha13 
space
avatar space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
i want them CDP Carmine 6's :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #256
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 crricha13 said:
so im a sneakerhead now, hello everyone....*takes a seat*.....got these saturday. :smokin:
sh*t you aint the only person BX turned into a sneakerhead......sometimes i feel like a fiend waiting in line 2 to 3 hours before a store opens to get a pair......im still angry right now that i learned a day late about the cheech'n'chong sb qs.....fu*king pissed

it was seeing SATowns Finest, NYCBanga, Tyler (think its longer but im spacing), Dude with Keith Hernandez avy buys hella shoes i like, an others (HELLA More)......sh*t i subscribe to Deftronic on Youtube an some others just to get a really good look at a shoe hopefully before release.....ill get a pic of my current collection up a little later



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by JohnDoe; 05-16-2011 at 08:24 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #257
crricha13 
space
avatar space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
 Suka Repellent said:
sh*t you aint the only person BX turned into a sneakerhead......sometimes i feel like a fiend waiting in line 2 to 3 hours before a store opens to get a pair......im still angry right now that i learned a day late about the cheech'n'chong sb qs.....fu*king pissed

it was seeing SATowns Finest, NYCBanga, Tyler (think its longer but im spacing), Dude with Keith Hernandez avy buys hella shoes i like, an others (HELLA More)......sh*t i subscribe to Deftronic on Youtube an some others just to get a really good look at a shoe hopefully before release.....ill get a pic of my current collection up a little later
word email me bra.
 7 years ago '11        #258
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 RLRugby said:
datliff............



Nice low top 12's








Low 12's are an abomination to Jordans
 05-16-2011, 04:00 AM         #259
mattnesss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Notice how when he starts talking about why he doesn't post, he starts stuttering???
 05-16-2011, 09:04 AM         #260
mistermarvel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
its hard to believe lacoste bought all that heat in may...

it isn't logical
doesn't matter when he got them. straight heat
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy