May 2 - Osama Bin Laden Has Already Been Buried At Sea

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 10:14 PM         #141
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
All I'm sayin is Bin Ladin was the most wanted man in the world for the last 10 years and we don't even get to see him dead? Trillions of dollars spend and thousands of lives dead and many more injured and no pic? There wont be as much closure unless they release a official pic or something. Burying him at sea is a cop out imo.
thank u, thank u, THIS IS fu*kIN BULLsh*t lol like please dont even watch none of this nonsense. its 2011 where every hood got cameras and nobody not 1 person took a picture of him. fu*k OUTTTA HERE
 7 years ago '04        #142
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
lmao gave his a.ss the cement shoes, soprano style
 7 years ago '04        #143
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
propaganda at its finest...of course, the US citizens are gonna buy it.
 7 years ago '09        #144
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 thisisgame said:
I'm wondering why they did it so soon? How convenient of them to say we buried the body at sea so yall can't verify anything. This is gonna open up alot of conspiracy theories.
Kinda like 9/11 our government stay pulling some tricky stuff...
 7 years ago '05        #145
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
all i gotta say is the bush administatration announced they got sadam and he was alive the picture of that sh*tty hole they found him in they had pictures of everything and than we got video of him being hung so this sh*t is 100 percent false until further review lol
 7 years ago '09        #146
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 mattdogg444 said:
i dont think that hes even dead...you americans are so proud of this...you know theres more terrorists than osama?
I was gonna say something mean and be a d!ck.. I was gonna say " we know how to run our own country ".. But then i got to thinking about it and no we dont know how to run it..
 7 years ago '05        #147
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 TDH Music said:
not to be an as*hole but how many peoples dead bodies do yall really see? i aint see michael jacksons body or gerald leverts body or elvis's body but im pretty sure theyre dead...come on now even the radical islamic community isnt denying it....chill with the theories im sure the entire story we're being fed, we as in the american public, isnt spot on....but do u really expect it to be....just know that the probability of osama being dead is more likely then him being alive right now. if thats to much for u to believe...i guess thats your god given right.
your opinion is retarded and ill tell you why. 1 they got sadam alive and took a million pictures. than when they k!lled him someone caught it on the cell. if they really k!lled osama they has to be a pic either from someones cell or a legit picture from our government. 2 your comparing michael jacksons body a known star to the public to that of osama bin ladin? of course you didnt need to see his body nobody gives a fu*k to see his body. nobody wants proof mj is dead.
 7 years ago '07        #148
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1351 1351
i think pac was a muslim too
 7 years ago '04        #149
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
some of you are idiots. they wanted the body gone and in the sea. the reasoning is fairly simple. it has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory, instead, it has everything to do with not giving osama a tangible burial ground that could be used a recruitment tool. imagine the circus his gravesite would be? it would be leveraged as propaganda by al queda. it was wise to let the sea swallow him whole.
 7 years ago '04        #150
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
 DaViLLe726 said:
your opinion is retarded and ill tell you why. 1 they got sadam alive and took a million pictures. than when they k!lled him someone caught it on the cell. if they really k!lled osama they has to be a pic either from someones cell or a legit picture from our government. 2 your comparing michael jacksons body a known star to the public to that of osama bin ladin? of course you didnt need to see his body nobody gives a fu*k to see his body. nobody wants proof mj is dead.
they have pics and will likely release them. they just haven't done so yet. there's also talk of releasing a video. sorry, but you're not smarter than the american government. they know the burden of proof here lies on them and the muslim world, in particular, will want to see some pics. they'll be released at some point, but for now, they're not out there (and, remember, if we release pics, they'll be used to inflame violence and recruit more terrorist members).
 7 years ago '06        #151
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Sh*t is getting stranger and stranger.:hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #152
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
some of you are idiots. they wanted the body gone and in the sea. the reasoning is fairly simple. it has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory, instead, it has everything to do with not giving osama a tangible burial ground that could be used a recruitment tool. imagine the circus his gravesite would be? it would be leveraged as propaganda by al queda. it was wise to let the sea swallow him whole.
dude your so fu*kin naive if you fall for that. i understand thats what you read thats why they buried him at sea because they didnt want to give him a tangible burial ground but really think about that for a minute. That in fact would be ten times better for everyone because now you would be able to monitor the burial ground and all terrorist that go to it. So you are retarded for feeding into it. It would actually be better if there was a burial ground. It was actually very unwise to bury him at sea. of course i doubt they got him anyway.
 7 years ago '11        #153
IIIXX 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 269 269
 Y.G. said:
Why so quickly and without proof of the body?
this....
 7 years ago '11        #154
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Until proof comes out, all this sh*t is up for grabs.

Someone brought up a good point though... the world had more incentive to capture him alive and wasn't his place surrounded by walls? If they located this n*gga, obviously he ain't going no where.

From the video they showed on TV of how it went down (digital art), they just all met outside and the US were taking cover on the side of a building while shooting these n*ggas up outside. There weren't that many people either... we have special forces that are trained beyond imagination... catching him alive should have been possible if you SAW him and he had no where to go.

They could have hired Sam Fisher, Solid Snake, or Jason Bourne to capture this n*gga alive...

Personally, I want proof... if they got video and photos more power to them but until they release them all this sh*t is shaky.

Lol @ n*ggas DEFENDING that they have videos and photos like they know... thats why you sheep n*gga... you defending sh*t you have no tangible proof of... and you basing everything off believing rather than actual logic.
 05-03-2011, 09:31 AM         #155
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should have fed osama to the piranhas and let the whole world watch
 7 years ago '07        #156
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 J_Rey said:
they should have fed osama to the piranhas and let the whole world watch
Nah, they should've used him as bait for the next episode of Shark Men.
 05-03-2011, 10:55 AM         #157
TrkyMfns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 annaba said:
in Islam,when u're dead,the body MUST be buried not dropped in the Sea!!!!it's "Halam" (Forbidden)
The word you're looking for is "Haraam".
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago