May 2 - Osama Bin Laden Has Already Been Buried At Sea

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 05:28 PM         #121
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
Well if they buried him at sea, it was just convenient to say its islamic tradition when it suits them, kind of ironic seen as some of the 9/11 debris was dumped at sea aswell
..they need to show proof because no one on earth with a working brain will believe them, getting rid of the body like that is suspicious as fu*k and will probably create a billion more conspiracy theorists

Be worried at this point cause they openly conducting public relations like tony soprano right now..the whole world will not forget this sh*t..they playin a dangerous a.ss game
Except that it actually is Islamic tradition to bury someone at sea if you fear someone will mutilate the body.
 7 years ago '09        #122
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I see this gem was dropped and unacknowledged.
nah, it was just dumb. anybody can throw sh** on the wall. of course some of it is going to stick. still doesnt mean that it belongs.
 7 years ago '04        #123
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Panasonic said:
they showed saddams sons dead live on tv, why not him?
Saddam was brought to trial, and the verdict on the case was to be hung...difference is, Osama was k!lled and couldn't be brought to justice by trial.
 7 years ago '05        #124
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
I heard they got the burial on tape too...
 7 years ago '04        #125
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113

Thats like some mufu*kas k!lling bigfoot then dumping his body at sea. I dont believe any of it.
 05-02-2011, 08:07 PM         #126
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Proof will probably be released later on, just wait. As for the sea burial, it is allowed under Islamic law if the body cannot be buried on land within 24 hours. For example, if you are in the middle of the ocean and someone dies, you can bury their body in the ocean since it would take more than 24 hours to reach land and provide a land burial. Whether or not they could have provided a land burial within the 24 hours is a different story. You have to understand that they did not want terrorists to be messing with the body either or declaring the burial spot a holy land. This way the body is buried and the spot cannot be declared holy or anything like that. I personally think the burial was good enough. At least they tried to respect the Islamic traditions as much as possible even though Osama Bin Laden was a terrible man who did terrible things.

Last edited by xeduran; 05-02-2011 at 08:10 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #127
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
 Adamsville said:
I heard they got the burial on tape too...
they got everything on tape, believe that

Just saw this on twitter:
"US officials debating whether to release OBL photo to prove he is dead; pic described as "gruesome.""
 7 years ago '09        #128
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
if we brought the body back to the US, you don't think there will be people trying to recover it? or be more pissed? im sure they took DNA and pictures, but it'd be lockdown
 7 years ago '10        #129
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 837 837
funny how they want to obey islamic traditions all of a sudden
dont believe anything those devils say
 7 years ago '05        #130
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
i dont think that hes even dead...you americans are so proud of this...you know theres more terrorists than osama?
 7 years ago '08        #131
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
They lying to y'all like always....They "supposedly" k!ll him and bury but don't show him to the people....How the fu*k are we supposed to believe?
 7 years ago '10        #132
ant7717 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 0 0
 sunsetnVine said:
God i feel disrespected.... like... this is an indication of how the american public is viewed. We will eat any food presented to us. Well... Osama is dead... regardless of when it it happened.. im cool with that.
Is he? What proof do you have? I have not seen any tangible evidence that would be excepted in any court of law that is proof of that. Simply a government and a media telling us something is no evidence at all, especially when they have an agenda!!! And btw... I am no conspiracy theorist just a common sense theorist!!
 7 years ago '11        #133
inthezone 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 2797 2797
you know the conspiracy is in the making on this one
 05-02-2011, 09:50 PM         #134
quadicity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does everyone think is going to change now that he is dead?
 7 years ago '06        #135
nygangsta220 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 0 0
his body was riddled with bullets they couldnt bring that back people would have been pissed
 05-02-2011, 09:58 PM         #136
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nygangsta220 said:
his body was riddled with bullets they couldnt bring that back people would have been pissed
After what he did to our neighbors and fellow Americans I find that scenario highly unlikely
 05-02-2011, 10:01 PM         #137
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas wanted to have Osama's burial televised with Usher cryin' by the casket or some sh*t.
 7 years ago '06        #138
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3150 3150
 Trill Clinton said:
n*ggas wanted to have Osama's burial televised with Usher cryin' by the casket or some sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #139
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,213 | Props total: 1039 1039
osama in jamaica sippin daquiris with pac
 05-02-2011, 10:13 PM         #140
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gave us a spoon full of sh*t and said it was pudding and we said mmm can I have more! That's all I gotta say and sh*t is gonna escalate!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy