Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,052 | Props total: 4781 4781
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
n*gga i dont give a fu*k who did it or recorded it..u mean to tell me theres no visual evidence of this n*gga being dead or buried and they did an autopsy processed the body and buried it all in the span of 10 hours? fu*k outta here
It's my understanding that they will release any necessary proof because they have everything to gain. Same reason the US government releases pics and videos of other dead criminals ... to prove it to the criminals' followers.

But............I doubt you're going to believe it anyways.
 7 years ago '04        #102
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 104 104
pics or it didn't happen

i won't believe that he's dead until i see the body.
 7 years ago '09        #103
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 MrNickNick said:
pics or it didn't happen

i won't believe that he's dead until i see the body.
be real, you won't believe it even if you do see pics.
 7 years ago '09        #104
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
so he get buried at sea and saddam who wasnt even a tarrorist threat nor target gets hung and there isnt no photogrphs or video of him dead even though this is a major moment in history??....yup illuminati cover up in full effect
two different scenarios. saddam's own people hated him. THEY HANGED HIM.

osama is different. radicals will blindly follow and die on behalf of that man. to do anything other k!ll osama, get some measure and proof, and bail would have been a security nightmare. the us hardly trust pakistan as it is (we were wondering if they were hiding him). to wait around and celebrate over the body would have gotten a lot more people k!ll once the word got out that us military was in the area. this wasnt an army brigade; just an spec op unit. their only task is to the job and get the hell out of dodge. if they could have gotten him alive they would have, but when bullets start flying, k!ll em all. no body left standing. people been playing to much cod. the us military swooped in, got their man, got THEIR PROOF (which we will see in the future, which might be decades from now (not likely in this day and age)), and left the pakistanis to clean up the mess. taking the body would have infuriated not only al queda, but regular muslims everywhere for not following religious practices. furthermore, to leave the body out in the open for people to congregate around invites a bombing attack. i could give more but i need to study. i see the logic in the us decision. why dont you?

edit: this wasnt aimed totally at you, but all these conspiracy theorists around here. the government does a lot of things that u and i dont know about. but there is no reason to lie about getting osama? there is no real tangible benefit to doing so. gas prices wont drop. the election is too far away. we are still swimming in debt. aint nothing changed. this is just the way things work. but you cant worry about things that you cannot change. just be alert to the things you can

Last edited by jtread; 05-02-2011 at 01:39 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #105
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
U.S. gov't is fibbing as usual.
 7 years ago '04        #106
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
So NOW we're gonna follow the religious rights of a Terrorist? Really? They hung Sadam and broadcasted that sh*t, and then posed with his swinging body afterwards...

This is starting to sound like some bullsh*t to me...Either this sh*t is fake, or these troops tortured his a.ss and didn't want the world to find out what the fu*k they really did to him. You just k!lled the most wanted man in the world, and you found him, k!lled him and burried him within 12 fu*king hours??? :wtf:
 7 years ago '04        #107
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Magnolia said:
so why did we goto war with Iraq again??
Because The Bush family had a score to settle with Sadam...I aint even mad at Bush for that, you got a chance to help your pops get his revenge then
 7 years ago '08        #108
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
So NOW we're gonna follow the religious rights of a Terrorist? Really? They hung Sadam and broadcasted that sh*t, and then posed with his swinging body afterwards...

This is starting to sound like some bullsh*t to me...Either this sh*t is fake, or these troops tortured his a.ss and didn't want the world to find out what the fu*k they really did to him. You just k!lled the most wanted man in the world, and you found him, k!lled him and burried him within 12 fu*king hours??? :wtf:
IIRC, Saddam was a dictator that manipulated and dominated people by using religion. Osama on the other hand is part of a extreme tier of a religion, and is since seen as a religious figure, and therefore was given a timely burial following Islamic protocol...
 7 years ago '04        #109
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
IIRC, Saddam was a dictator that manipulated and dominated people by using religion. Osama on the other hand is part of a extreme tier of a religion, and is since seen as a religious figure, and therefore was given a timely burial following Islamic protocol...
I dont care what he's seen as, religious leader or not. If he's really the big bad boogey man that the government wanted everyone to believe, why did you do ALL of this sh*t within 10-12 hours when he didn't respect ANY life but his own. They had 24 hours, not 12. He's dead, it wouldn't had made a difference whether they buried at 2am or 2pm the following day. Just seems ridiculously quick given they've been apparently "looking" for almost 10 years.

Just sounds out of character to go through the steps to go above and beyond and be respectful to a known terrorist. I think these special forces hacked away at him and they don't want the world to see how savage we treated this dude in the end. They'll pretty him up for a few photographs for pictures, but please believe that they prolly mutilated and fu*ked that body up...
 05-02-2011, 01:59 PM         #110
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Pics now! Pics or it didn't happen!!!
Give it a day sheesh
 7 years ago '04        #111
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
And since they so respectful now with the bodies of terrorist, what about the rest of the goons they k!lled in that house? What about the women that got k!lled for becoming human shields? They get sea burials too?
 05-02-2011, 02:06 PM         #112
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
And since they so respectful now with the bodies of terrorist, what about the rest of the goons they k!lled in that house? What about the women that got k!lled for becoming human shields? They get sea burials too?
You know what's fu*ked up? That woman was bin Laden's wife he used his own fu*king wife as a human shield what an unbelievable douche
 7 years ago '04        #113
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 104 104
 Ricky Towel said:
be real, you won't believe it even if you do see pics.
that's a possibility, but for peace of mind, it'd be better to see an actual picture rather than hear the news media try to brainwash us saying "he was k!lled, then immediately buried at sea".
 05-02-2011, 02:12 PM         #114
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Dad is a retired US Marine, 35 years in the service. He is best friends with the Marine General. He just got an email confirming that Osama was shot and k!lled yesterday...The general watched the entire f!ght through Via satellite communications with Navy Seal/ CIA guys on the ground. Supposedly Bin Laden took a shot in the eye but before that he was shooting back. Supposedly he did not want to be taken alive. He said the pics should be up soon. One of the Navy Seals had helmet Cam. SOME of the video will be released after it is declassified. But it will be released. Just thought some people would like to know. Obviously you dont have to take my word for it, but I wouldnt seriously waste my time writing this for nothing

me personally, I think they shot up a look alike. We will see though
 7 years ago '04        #115
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 ngoogs said:
You know what's fu*ked up? That woman was bin Laden's wife he used his own fu*king wife as a human shield what an unbelievable douche
Yeah, thats cold blooded as hell, but she had to know that if you're fu*king Bin Laden, when the sh*t goes down, you prolly goin down with him...

Thats why I dont understand why the government would take all of these extra steps just to give HIM a special, ceremonial burial. Why would they offer that information up? You really think the REAL muslims would be mad that he wasn't properly buried in 24 hours? They hated that joker just as much as we did, he was making them all look like terrorist. And the extremist hate us no matter what we do, so why the fu*k are we doing sh*t on their time frame?

This isn't the first religious terrorist we've k!lled who didn't have a "home" country and I haven't heard sh*t about the burials of the others in that house. Thats why this "Burial at Sea" sounds like bullsh*t to me.
 7 years ago '08        #116
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
Yeah, thats cold blooded as hell, but she had to know that if you're fu*king Bin Laden, when the sh*t goes down, you prolly goin down with him...

Thats why I dont understand why the government would take all of these extra steps just to give HIM a special, ceremonial burial. Why would they offer that information up? You really think the REAL muslims would be mad that he wasn't properly buried in 24 hours? They hated that joker just as much as we did, he was making them all look like terrorist. And the extremist hate us no matter what we do, so why the fu*k are we doing sh*t on their time frame?

This isn't the first religious terrorist we've k!lled who didn't have a "home" country and I haven't heard sh*t about the burials of the others in that house. Thats why this "Burial at Sea" sounds like bullsh*t to me.
I don't think being tossed out @ sea is a ceremonial burial, just simply following Islamic protocol. And the reason, it's specifically mentioned for Osama, is like you said, he's been THE symbolic figure of religious extremism in the US. I'm sure even moderate muslims, though pissed off @ him would still follow Islam protocol when burying him, b/c it is what their faith commands them to do.......IMO
 7 years ago '04        #117
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
I don't think being tossed out @ sea is a ceremonial burial, just simply following Islamic protocol. And the reason, it's specifically mentioned for Osama, is like you said, he's been THE symbolic figure of religious extremism in the US. I'm sure even moderate muslims, though pissed off @ him would still follow Islam protocol when burying him, b/c it is what their faith commands them to do.......IMO
Yeah, I feel you on your opinion but I just don't buy that. For all the grimy sh*t he's done, the US could have just easily lied down the road when asked about what they did with the body. This just seems like a lazy cover up, especially in only 12 hours time.

I think they k!lled him and desecrated his body in some foul a.ss way once they found out was him and quiet frankly I wouldn't blame them if they did. They threw him in the sea because they didn't want anyone digging up that body and finding out what really happened in that compound...How quickly all of this dissolved seems like a cover-up for what really went down. The US military isn't as compassionate as the media wants to make them out to be. They'll water-board, electrocute and sodomize anyone that's put them through hell.
 7 years ago '05        #118
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
fu*k I hate conspiracy theorists...
 05-02-2011, 04:42 PM         #119
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
Obama said it himself last night he used executive order to take him out.

This is going to be used to get re-elected. We already know this..

Its great timing by the way
well no kidding he will use it to get reelected. just how giuliani tried to use 911. but exactly how many executive orders for a hit squad on osama have happened due to executive order for all i know bush launched 1000. like obama didnt come in and save the day. did he study graphs and sh*t and gather intel, of course not. that sh*t been going on for years, decade actually. he just happens to be the sitting president who announces hes dead. im not bashing him or nothing. all i originally said was i bet he had close to nothing to do with it until he could gain something from it. and i bet that exactly how it was handled for 10 years.

also gas was raised 20 cents around me today. how ridiculous when it just went down to 408 sunday then jumps to 428 monday. i bet this news directly effected it. i mean some of you might be able to name some sh*t that happened overnight but come on they raise prices cause they can use the fear of retaliation as an excuse. oh well they might bomb a pipeline or something.

Last edited by Ni2; 05-02-2011 at 04:46 PM..
 05-02-2011, 05:24 PM         #120
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
The women probably will just be buried in typical islamic fashion. I believe you only bury the body at sea if you fear people will fu*k with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy