May 2 - Osama Bin Laden Has Already Been Buried At Sea

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 SlickJ101 said:
I'm talkin for all of a day, not for weeks or years like some of these idiots a.ssumed.

Like I said, there's no logical reason for them not to show us proof as soon as they claimed they k!lled him.
proof as in a dead body right?
 7 years ago '06        #82
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Adamsville said:
Im guessing the 2 wives and 4 children are just actors? The whole compound was probably built by Obama and George Soros...
why do you defend it? word is i just talked to osama's moms and she said he still chillin

who you gonna believe? so there's a compound very close to military grounds and they say its his and we should all of a sudden believe it? its cool you believe everything you read/hear but sometimes its just too good to be true
 7 years ago '08        #83
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
Just spoke to some Marines in Afghanistan, this whole Osama sh*t is bull sh*t he has been dead for years, not even the service men believe this sh*t.

This is a election tactic, plus it will be used to prolong the war, all you f*ggots partying or bucking shots last night over this sh*t are fu*king idiots.

fu*king sheep.
 05-02-2011, 12:37 PM         #84
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
Just spoke to some Marines in Afghanistan, this whole Osama sh*t is bull sh*t he has been dead for years, not even the service men believe this sh*t.

This is a election tactic, plus it will be used to prolong the war, all you f*ggots partying or bucking shots last night over this sh*t are fu*king idiots.

fu*king sheep.
what else did they say? Im interested in hearing what the troops think
 7 years ago '08        #85
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Adamsville said:
proof as in a dead body right?
No, I'd rather just have someone tell me he's dead a couple thousand miles away and I'll just take their word.

O but we did a DNA test!
 05-02-2011, 12:38 PM         #86
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no i almost guarantee hes dead. whether he died in the past couple days or not well who knows. also i dont see how obama gets credit im sure he came close to having nothing to do with it until he could gain something from it. and theres not a damn thing you could do to stop or comfort a conspiracy theorists mind.
 7 years ago '09        #87
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
and im friends with several marines who feel the opposite.

your conversation with servicemen isn't the be all end all.

personally i think we should have thrown a tacky hawaiian shirt and sunglasses on him and paraded his a.ss around like weekend at bernies.
 7 years ago '08        #88
space
space
space
 killya said:
what else did they say? Im interested in hearing what the troops think
Just said that this is all bullsh*t, that there's no way a group of Seals wouldnt have been able to get him alive, someone of Osamas Status would be worth alot more alive, the teams first priority wouldve been to capture him ant not hurt him.

Killed? buried in sea within 24 hours? you guys are fu*king sheep.

Anyway the war will go on, the upcoming rise of the taliban to avenge their leaders death will prolong the war for more years to come.

and of course we will fund their operations...

it's all propaganda, i'm tired of this sh*t.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 05-02-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #89
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
so why did we goto war with Iraq again??
 7 years ago '07        #90
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 RustyLorcin said:

fu*king sheep.
I agree with everything you said except here. I was thinking the opposite, now they have non choice but to end all operations over there and bring the troops back , no?
 05-02-2011, 12:40 PM         #91
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
no i almost guarantee hes dead. whether he died in the past couple days or not well who knows. also i dont see how obama gets credit im sure he came close to having nothing to do with it until he could gain something from it. and theres not a damn thing you could do to stop or comfort a conspiracy theorists mind.
Obama said it himself last night he used executive order to take him out.

This is going to be used to get re-elected. We already know this..

Its great timing by the way
 05-02-2011, 12:40 PM         #92
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jtread said:
this. end of discussion. they were following islam practices. you all are acting like donald trump and the birther issue. he's dead. they have proof. they just not going to let u see just yet. no one is entitled to be giving proof just because you say so
The government wasn't the only thing that was attacked on 9/11. The American public was. Osama also expressed his desire to k!ll each and every American citizen. I think we have a right to see proof that this psycho is actually dead.
 7 years ago '08        #93
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 carltouss619 said:
I agree with everything you said except here. I was thinking the opposite, now they have non choice but to end all operations over there and bring the troops back , no?
Na. Osama was only one member of many terrorist cells over there. If it's really a war on terror, it'll never end.

Watch them shift focus to Pakistan now and say they were aiding him and put our troops in there now.
 7 years ago '09        #94
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
so he get buried at sea and saddam who wasnt even a tarrorist threat nor target gets hung and there isnt no photogrphs or video of him dead even though this is a major moment in history??....yup illuminati cover up in full effect
 7 years ago '04        #95
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Ricky Towel said:
and im friends with several marines who feel the opposite.

your conversation with servicemen isn't the be all end all.

personally i think we should have thrown a tacky hawaiian shirt and sunglasses on him and paraded his a.ss around like weekend at bernies.
thatll probably be the next episode of south park

weekend at osamas
 7 years ago '04        #96
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
so he get buried at sea and saddam who wasnt even a tarrorist threat nor target gets hung....illuminati cover up in full effect
that was done by the iraqis dumbass the video was recorded by the iraqis
 7 years ago '08        #97
space
space
space
there's no way war will end.. is the only thing keeping us relevant in terms of power, it is our economy..that's it there's no turning back.
 05-02-2011, 12:45 PM         #98
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
there's no way war will end.. is the only thing keeping us relevant in terms of power, it is our economy..that's it there's no turning back.
honestly what else do they even want us to do over there now? In Afghanistan
 7 years ago '08        #99
space
space
space
 killya said:
honestly what else do they even want us to do over there now? In Afghanistan

lol wtf do you think we are doing in afghanistan? don't tell me you don't know that war is what's keeping us a powerhouse for various reasons, we haven't been a manufacturing powerhouse since the 50's, we have no other way of maintaining our economy stable without taking other countries resources, if we stop all this wars and get all the troops back home we would be paying 12 dollars a gallon of gas and turn into Russia within 7 years.

oh yeah and in the more oil dependent country in the world... since we have one of the worst rail systems & public transportation systems of any developed nations.

Most of the commodities being traded out of the CME in chicago arent even from here, most of the company stocks traded in wall street are profiting from war one way or another through the resources we are getting.. it's all linked to each other.

our main sh*t is WAR,Finance (closely related to war), Healthcare(From our own sick people)

for example

Silicon is made from Sand

we are one of the #1 exporters of Silicon in the world? you see? is not just oil.

Intel is one of the biggest consumers of silicon

Intel is one of Americas biggest companies

see? it's all linked..

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 05-02-2011 at 12:58 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #100
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 MosDefinition said:
that was done by the iraqis dumbass the video was recorded by the iraqis
n*gga i dont give a fu*k who did it or recorded it..u mean to tell me theres no visual evidence of this n*gga being dead or buried and they did an autopsy processed the body and buried it all in the span of 10 hours? fu*k outta here
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy