May 2 - Osama Bin Laden Has Already Been Buried At Sea

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,473 | Props total: 1522 1522
Smells like bs to me. Photoshop
 7 years ago '08        #42
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 4783 4783
 dg177bx said:
i swear u fu*kin idiots get dumber by the fu*king minute, its fake u dumbasses

[pic - click to view]

Just b/c there've been some dumb, newspapers that ran w/a photo, doesn't make it false.
 05-02-2011, 06:29 AM         #43
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
All of those actions aren't directly tied to the President of the United States. President Obama's face is all over this while those actions you mentioned can be blamed on soldiers. Also those victims are not nearly as high profile as Osama Bin Laden the whole world is watching right now off course they have to play nice.
Well if they buried him at sea, it was just convenient to say its islamic tradition when it suits them, kind of ironic seen as some of the 9/11 debris was dumped at sea aswell
..they need to show proof because no one on earth with a working brain will believe them, getting rid of the body like that is suspicious as fu*k and will probably create a billion more conspiracy theorists

Be worried at this point cause they openly conducting public relations like tony soprano right now..the whole world will not forget this sh*t..they playin a dangerous a.ss game
 7 years ago '05        #44
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13672 13672
 WEREWOLF said:
This n*gga cant b serious

They shoot the fu*k outta iraqi kids bodies with apaches then go burn the bodies in the middle street...you cant be fu*kin serious for real...dont say sh*t about islamic law again you fu*kin retard
Exactly.
 7 years ago '06        #45
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,741 | Props total: 3675 3675
God i feel disrespected.... like... this is an indication of how the american public is viewed. We will eat any food presented to us. Well... Osama is dead... regardless of when it it happened.. im cool with that.
 7 years ago '04        #46
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1237 1237
 WEREWOLF said:
Well if they buried him at sea, it was just convenient to say its islamic tradition when it suits them, kind of ironic seen as some of the 9/11 debris was dumped at sea aswell
..they need to show proof because no one on earth with a working brain will believe them, getting rid of the body like that is suspicious as fu*k and will probably create a billion more conspiracy theorists

Be worried at this point cause they openly conducting public relations like tony soprano right now..the whole world will not forget this sh*t..they playin a dangerous a.ss game
yea wtf is up with this mob sh*t...givin this guy concrete shoes n throwing him out to sea?...
 7 years ago '07        #47
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Blood Edge said:
can someone fill me in on the "Islamic tradition" they speak of?
Must be buried in one day
 7 years ago '05        #48
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 SlickJ101 said:
The burying at sea is bullsh*t. They only do that if the person dies at sea.

The other thing is they try to have the person buried within 24hrs.

Obv they had more time if they wanted to take it.

Their reasoning for the "not wanting to make a shrine" sounds like bullsh*t too. Like you couldn't fu*kin guard a body?
who the fu*k is going to guard a dead body for eternity?

you do know that n*gga aint waking back up right?
 05-02-2011, 11:25 AM         #49
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Most_H8ed said:
yea wtf is up with this mob sh*t...givin this guy concrete shoes n throwing him out to sea?...
Hahahahahahha ridiculous
 7 years ago '08        #50
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 Adamsville said:
who the fu*k is going to guard a dead body for eternity?

you do know that n*gga aint waking back up right?
Who the fu*k said anything about an eternity?

Keep it as long as it takes to show the American public then do what the fu*k you want with it.

Dumbass.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 SlickJ101 said:

Keep it as long as it takes to show the American public then do what the fu*k you want with it.

Dumbass.

Naaaaa you're the dumb a.ss though. Dude said we should guard the body... for what? k!ll his a.ss and bury him. I'm sure at some point pics will leak of the body. I'm not gonna celebrate him being murdered though. there's satisfaction in justice being served but I'm not gonna go around singing and sh*t cause another man died... and that's just gonna make the retaliation worse anyway.
 7 years ago '06        #52
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Suka Repellent said:
They should have brought his body back to America so i could take a p!ss on it
and then will just have more people gunning for us now than we already have huh?
 7 years ago '08        #53
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 Skeetx3.2 said:
Naaaaa you're the dumb a.ss though. Dude said we should guard the body... for what? k!ll his a.ss and bury him. I'm sure at some point pics will leak of the body. I'm not gonna celebrate him being murdered though. there's satisfaction in justice being served but I'm not gonna go around singing and sh*t cause another man died... and that's just gonna make the retaliation worse anyway.
For proof you dumb motherfu*ker. If we had the proof then why isn't it out there the min we announce he's dead? What's the point of withholding it? I'll wait.

People are acting like terrorists would steal it or it'd be vandalized and you buy that sh*t as the reason we have zero proof?
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

Dumbass.
wtf? they already have pictures and sh*t... you think they gonna walk around door door showing n*ggas Bin Ladens body in a bag?

Im sure everyone who needed to see the corpse has seen it.
 7 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
For proof you dumb motherfu*ker. If we had the proof then why isn't it out there the min we announce he's dead? What's the point of withholding it? I'll wait.

People are acting like terrorists would steal it or it'd be vandalized and you buy that sh*t as the reason we have zero proof?
people will believe what they want to and in the face of evidence they will deny it.... (ie Obama's birth certificate)
 7 years ago '08        #56
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
 stlcardinals19 said:
Just b/c there've been some dumb, newspapers that ran w/a photo, doesn't make it false.
Are you stupid or really want to believe this foolery?? sh*ts been confirmed fake that's Hussein's Son Uday

7 years ago '05        #57
space
space
I cant even get BET to show Lisa Rayes thick a.ss uncensored in Players Club, but Im supposed to turn on Fox and see Osama with a .556 where his eyeball used to be?

cmon BX
 7 years ago '06        #58
daffysm 
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 2050 2050
 Satire said:
True but it could wait a day. I've never heard of somebody being buried the same day they were pronounced dead, even in islam
this......so the MOST WANTED MAN IN THE WORLD is k!lled....and they go straight to "burying" him??? does not make sense at all
 7 years ago '05        #59
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
 ngoogs said:
Why wouldn't you want proof? Do you just take everybody's word as fact always? That's silly.
pictures are good enough
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 daffysm said:
this......so the MOST WANTED MAN IN THE WORLD is k!lled....and they go straight to "burying" him??? does not make sense at all
again I ask what more can you do with a dead fu*king body, once you've DNA tested, filmed and photographed it?

that sh*t aint got no special powers... its just flesh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy