Durant: Zach Randolph is the best PF in the league / Randolph: "I got to agree with that"

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,932 | Props total: 59 59
 AnthonyCruz said:
Duncan? KG? Love? Amare? Boozer?
How many records does zbo have?_____Love
how many rings does he have?____Duncan & KG
why he play in memphis while others are in big places like Chicago and NY?____Amare/Boozer
 7 years ago '10        #62
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Only because the Grizz are never on tv and people are just now able to see Randolph play
ill give you that to a certain extent, i will. but lets not act like he has only played for them or that he was the next greatest thing waiting to come out..dude has been around for a decade and now all of a sudden they have been on tv for what 5 days he is the best pf in the league?? why hasnt a single other player brought this up all season? just cause they bullied the thunder Durant gonna make that comment? i mean he is good, not taking that away from him but to crown him the best PF........GTFOH
 7 years ago '08        #63
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 UcantCme said:
damn some of yall are some bandwagoners....if this ish wouldnt have come out yall would have never mentioned a word about him(except for the grizzles fans)..
preach :agreement6:

i like randolph, but n*ggas are getting ridiculous on here with the frontrunning
 7 years ago '11        #64
fuXor 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$136 | Props total: 107 107
ZBO is the truth!! Too bad he's going to fall to our Lakers in 6
 7 years ago '10        #65
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
preach :agreement6:

i like randolph, but n*ggas are getting ridiculous on here with the frontrunning
i mean im not bashing anyone for giving him props but if you arent a true grizzles fan dont all of a sudden jump on dudes d!ck over a few games.
 7 years ago '06        #66
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
the combination of him maturing and being in a better system has paid dividens.... never gonna have barkleys playmaking outta the post, but seems like he has been a more willing passer out of the post

nate benched him on a couple seperate occasions in portland for being selfish, and made it clear to the media that he was doing it...

seems to have found a nice home in memphis though...
 7 years ago '10        #67
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
just 2 months ago n*ggaz was saying we shouldn't be in the league now we on our way to the western conference finals

feels good man

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 05-02-2011 at 03:43 PM..
 05-02-2011, 03:45 PM         #68
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
i mean im not bashing anyone for giving him props but if you arent a true grizzles fan dont all of a sudden jump on dudes d!ck over a few games.
"jumping on bandwagon" doesnt necessarily mean someone's wrong when they start to call him top 5 PF in the league

being in that small market and never being on a good team, a lot of people havent really seen much of randolph, or memphis for that matter before these playoffs.

everyone knows hes always been good and borderline allstar.. now theyre seeing him dominate on the biggest stage against the best teams. youre going to sit here and say duncan is better when randolph just sh*t on him 6 straight times?
KG, love? griffin, boozer? stop it

u can be annoyed people are hoppin on his d!ck but the fact that randolph has made his mark as one of the elite PFs is not debatable
 7 years ago '10        #69
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660
 WiLL i AM said:
hell yeah.hes that dude. sh*t sucked that it didnt work out for him here

ehhh. ill be dead honest. for the same money we could have Z-Bo & Crawford. and id rather have them than Stat by himself
Part of me wants 2 agree with this but do you think Z-bo would have carried the team like Stat did the 1st half of the season?
 7 years ago '10        #70
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
"jumping on bandwagon" doesnt necessarily mean someone's wrong when they start to call him top 5 PF in the league

being in that small market and never being on a good team, a lot of people havent really seen much of randolph, or memphis for that matter before these playoffs.

everyone knows hes always been good and borderline allstar.. now theyre seeing him dominate on the biggest stage against the best teams. youre going to sit here and say duncan is better when randolph just sh*t on him 6 straight times?
KG, love? griffin, boozer? stop it

u can be annoyed people are hoppin on his d!ck but the fact that randolph has made his mark as one of the elite PFs is not debatable
i said i included duncan cause ppl were talking about career numbers....in his prime duncan would man handle zbo.
 05-02-2011, 03:54 PM         #71
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish the clippers never traded him but we had to free up cap and plus playing time for DJ and Blake
 05-02-2011, 04:08 PM         #72
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beast
 7 years ago '09        #73
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
yall didnt see the press conference.. zbo was clearly playin
 7 years ago '07        #74
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15099 15099
The Indiana Legend Z-Bo still recieving his hate

Its good tho been a 20-10 his whole career

Props to Zach

And for all the people talking sh*t about zach i bet they would like to have them on there team

Again The Knicks Lost

And Jamal Crawford said whats up new york
 7 years ago '10        #75
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
 DurtySoufReppin said:
just 2 months ago n*ggaz was saying we shouldn't be in the league now we on our way to the western conference finals

feels good man
 7 years ago '06        #76
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
The way he hits those fade away dam near 3's with such ease while still possessing that finesse around the basket Durantula might be on to something.
 7 years ago '10        #77
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
thing is i heard somewhere that Z-Bo really LOVED NY. like to death. like he really wanted to bring us out on top. but think of this.

back then dude was alot younger, not to mention his game was diff then right now, and u cant blame him for trying with the team we had a.ssembled and just n*ggas partying every night not giving a fu*k.

with that said, media here and the crazy a.ss fans helped him mature. back then could he have done it? obv he didnt. now? i think he can. hes alot more mature

o well what happened, has happened. i hope the best for z-bo and the Grizzilies. i hope Tony Allen pulls a Ken Shamrock on Kobes ankle if they make it that far
Yea I remember some1 else here who said he wanted 2 be the man in NY.Its crazy though because even though I know it was done 2 free up cap space I never wanted 2 see him and Crawford traded...................even though both of them were chucks

i hope Tony Allen pulls a Ken Shamrock on Kobes ankle if they make it that far
 7 years ago '10        #79
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #80
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,113 | Props total: 1319 1319
 ChickzNKickz said:
Paul Pierce...

was bout to say the same thing
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy