Based God has spoken (on Osama being killed)

most viewed right now
 119
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 dope-boy said:
I wasn't taking a jab at your country, every country is fu*ked in its own way. But people are so easily influenced by bullsh*t and are fed what to believe, it happens everywhere but America takes the cake with it.
How does America take the Cake? You act as if majority of the Middle East under Taliban rule didn't buy into the bullsh*t the extremist sold,

you act as if the bullsh*t belief that any Muslim Woman rocking a Hijab or a Niqaab is a possible suicide bomber, and this is YOUR country Dope-Boy, YOUR country got ya'll shook on some childhood boogey man sh*t with the "Hijab" and "Niqaab".

fu*k out of here, no 1 country is better than the other when it comes to bullsh*t and politics.
 7 years ago '05        #82
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
Waits on the Bieber remix

"laden laden, osama swag, laden laden!"
 7 years ago '05        #83
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 ronin said:
How does America take the Cake? You act as if majority of the Middle East under Taliban rule didn't buy into the bullsh*t the extremist sold,

you act as if the bullsh*t belief that any Muslim Woman rocking a Hijab or a Niqaab is a possible suicide bomber, and this is YOUR country Dope-Boy, YOUR country got ya'll shook on some childhood boogey man sh*t with the "Hijab" and "Niqaab".

fu*k out of here, no 1 country is better than the other when it comes to bullsh*t and politics.
Where are you getting this info from? cause that is straight bullsh*t. Who thinks negative towards a woman wearing an "Hijab" who?! I personally think its a beautiful thing, bombing doesn't come into my mind so wtf are you on
 7 years ago '05        #84
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 dope-boy said:
Where are you getting this info from? cause that is straight bullsh*t. Who thinks negative towards a woman wearing an "Hijab" who?! I personally think its a beautiful thing, bombing doesn't come into my mind so wtf are you on


BRITAIN
There is no ban on Islamic dress in the UK, but schools are allowed to forge their own dress code after a 2007 directive which followed several high-profile court cases.
Schools Secretary Ed Balls said in January 2010 it was "not British" to tell people what to wear in the street after the UK Independence Party called for all face-covering Muslim veils to be banned.
Ex-UKIP leader Nigel Farage, who leads UKIP's 13 MEPs in Brussels, said the veils were a symbol of an "increasingly divided Britain", that they "oppressed" women, and were a potential security threat.
UKIP is the first British party to call for a total ban, after the anti-immigration British National Party had already called called for the veil to be banned in Britain's schools.
like i said, YOUR fu*king country. we not doing that sh*t over here in America, so now who's more fu*ked up and taking the cake? Us or You ignorant "twits"?
 7 years ago '05        #85
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 ronin said:




like i said, YOUR fu*king country. we not doing that sh*t over here in America, so now who's more fu*ked up and taking the cake? Us or You ignorant "twits"?
Again, you just proved MY point, it says across EUROPE first of all, I heard about this sh*t happening in schools in France, I have never witnesses or heard anything about it here in the UK. Again believe what you see/read in the news lol, its not even your news and you still believe it. Oh and the BNP, everybody around knows they just a bunch of racists, find out how many people support them.

Do you believe Osama is dead? like really, whats your opinion?
 7 years ago '04        #86
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
Somebody bout to die :(
 05-02-2011, 09:50 AM         #87
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
so you really believe Osama was behind 911?................smh people really will believe everything the media tell them to
I sure believe it when he comes out on tv and admits it himself you unbelievable moron.
 7 years ago '05        #88
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 dope-boy said:
Again, you just proved MY point, it says across EUROPE first of all, I heard about this sh*t happening in schools in France, I have never witnesses or heard anything about it here in the UK. Again believe what you see/read in the news lol, its not even your news and you still believe it. Oh and the BNP, everybody around knows they just a bunch of racists, find out how many people support them.

Do you believe Osama is dead? like really, whats your opinion?
The fu*k?

I just gave a link to BBC(British Broadcasting Company) News, Not an American based news agency, a News agency from YOUR location.

you probably a conspiracy nut aint you? if the news said it was a rain storm outside you'd step out in no protective weather gear because "you don't believe what in the news".

fu*k outta here, now u sounding stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #89
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 ronin said:
The fu*k?

I just gave a link to BBC(British Broadcasting Company) News, Not an American based news agency, a News agency from YOUR location.

you probably a conspiracy nut aint you? if the news said it was a rain storm outside you'd step out in no protective weather gear because "you don't believe what in the news".

fu*k outta here, now u sounding stupid.
Can you not fu*king read, I know you gave me a BBC link, therefore NOT your country's news but yet your expecting me to be like "oh sorry, it must be true" fu*k outta here, it proves nothing, go back to watching Obama lie to you some more. Im not a conspiracy a nut, its common sense.
 05-02-2011, 09:59 AM         #90
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dubs07 said:
And yes congressional staffers are on Boxden.
God help us ALL.
 7 years ago '10        #91
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 basedhiphop said:
we k!lled 1,000,000+ people in Iraq

Bin Laden has not managed to k!ll near that many in his lifetime.

Yes he deserved to be caught/captured. Yes he did not deserve to be a free man.

But his criticisms of U.S. Foreign Policy? Wildly legitimate. Based God is correct on this one.
It's an estimated 100,000...not 1 million

And no one is disagreeing with you. Again there's a reason why everyone hates Bush. He started a senseless war...great. That's why he's seen as one of the worst presidents in history. Senseless wars have historically k!lled many

But terrorism and Osama Bin Laden, and being wildly correct? Lil B is right? Really? Al Qaeda has been responsible for much ECONOMIC and Physical deaths. One does not negate the other...if anything it's ironic that you're saying he's right but in the same token attacking another. Bin Laden deserved to be k!lled...like any rapist or serial k!ller would. Period

 ronin said:




like i said, YOUR fu*king country. we not doing that sh*t over here in America, so now who's more fu*ked up and taking the cake? Us or You ignorant "twits"?
I agree with your other posts...but I have to say I did a recent study on Muslims in America and the discrimination is real. From employment discrimination to hate crimes. Ironically, in Europe if they weren't obviously Muslim the hate crimes might go down. Not sayin its right...just sayin
 7 years ago '05        #92
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Smoke500 said:

I agree with your other posts...but I have to say I did a recent study on Muslims in America and the discrimination is real. From employment discrimination to hate crimes. Ironically, in Europe if they weren't obviously Muslim the hate crimes might go down. Not sayin its right...just sayin
naw I feel you, and Im not saying discrimination in general doesn't happen in america, but my point to "dope-boy" was he is a fu*king twit if he thinks UK is any better. i present a news article to him to prove this and this guy goes with the classic conspiracy response of "You believe everything in the newspaper" lol
 05-02-2011, 10:07 AM         #93
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dope-boy said:
Can you not fu*king read, I know you gave me a BBC link, therefore NOT your country's news but yet your expecting me to be like "oh sorry, it must be true" fu*k outta here, it proves nothing, go back to watching Obama lie to you some more. Im not a conspiracy a nut, its common sense.
I'm sure he means a mix of what he's heard about the BNP, citizens unwillingness to allow Sharia law to be instituted, the general anti-immigrant sentiment. I think that's a different, more concentrated type of issue than what Americans are dealing with.

I think the problem with America is there is a severe distrust of anyone who is Muslim which is a much much bigger problem among 300 million people.
 05-02-2011, 10:10 AM         #94
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
naw I feel you, and Im not saying discrimination in general doesn't happen in america, but my point to "dope-boy" was he is a fu*king twit if he thinks UK is any better. i present a news article to him to prove this and this guy goes with the classic conspiracy response of "You believe everything in the newspaper" lol
The problems brewing between the UK/Irish population and Muslims has to do more with Immigration, Sharia Law and an a rise in Nationalism. It has almost very little to do with the fear of someone "bombing" them even though that is used in Anti-Immigrant propaganda. So while it's not that the UK's brand of racism is better, it's definitely much different.
 7 years ago '04        #95
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 criscris10 said:
Osama was a CIA Agent ... A pawn for the government to use as a face of war !!! He's been dead for over 10yrs ...

He had Billions he couldn't touch but his family could !!!

Reasons for him being k!lled was because he was caught as a U.S. spy !!!

After that his family was paid and the Government did what ever they wanted after to do as always !

But now being times where nothing is news, Make news outta nothing ?

Gadaffi will be the NEXT Osama ... So Osama is useless now cause they have another face 4 Terror ?

Terror - Excuses for WAR


**Yawwnnnn**....prove it (except for that last sentence...that sh*ts very true)
 7 years ago '08        #96
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23315 23315
who gives a fu*k if osama's family loves him? You think those 3,000 people who die on 9/11 didn't have loving families either you d!ckhead? Don't k!ll 3,000 civilians and Spec ops won't have to put one in your forehead
 7 years ago '05        #97
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Sounds like something one of those Odd Future retards would say.
 05-02-2011, 10:31 AM         #98
devinisbasedgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
The difference between everyone else on this planet and him is that everybody else on this planet have chosen NOT to take that path. This jackass dug his own grave. Come fu*king with America like we're not going to get you in the end. psshhhttt
Agreed
 7 years ago '06        #99
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
what a bi*ch
 7 years ago '04        #100
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
 ngoogs said:
His family hated him and visa versa. That why he went from rich boy oil heir to Afghan army vet extremist. People's ignorance is astonishing.

I say this with as much severity as it calls for: the man was a Monster. A Devil. He had no family besides the fu*ked up extremist like him who followed his skewed mindset. Normal human beings don't plot and then see the carrying out of the murder of thousands of innocent people. That's some evil sh*t right there bruhh.
like we did with Hiroshima huh?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy