Based God has spoken (on Osama being killed)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 02:01 AM         #41
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This retard is the one y'all worship.
 05-02-2011, 02:04 AM         #42
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rossic75 said:
This retard is the one y'all worship.

right? a 20-something year old American born and raised man who doesn't know what the deal with Osama bin Laden is???
 7 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
meh....
 7 years ago '10        #44
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 vickfan said:
it's easy to turn a person into an object and hate them

its easy but i believe it also dehumanizes us.

Osama was still a person, he still had a mother(who's still alive) that's grieving right now

did he need to be dealt with? yes.

but that doesn't make him not a human and we shouldn't ever forget that
Please tell me you're fckin kidding.....
 7 years ago '10        #45
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 pkilla111 said:
word. but did people have to gather outside the white house and sing and celebrate a mans death? gottamn bx why you have to do it to him
Rapists have families too. So do Serial k!llers. You and Lil B talking about Osama like he's not even close to being that bad....sorry but.....

Gtfohwtbs
 05-02-2011, 02:18 AM         #46
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Rapists have families too. So do Serial k!llers. You and Lil B talking about Osama like he's not even close to being that bad....sorry but.....

Gtfohwtbs
Look at this guy's response to my last comment. I think I managed to lay things out for him in a way that he'll be able to understand.

05-02-2011, 02:31 AM         #47
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
You are a fu*king idiot.

Probably just mad because I'm up this late but you're an idiot nontheless.

How about responding to what I said? Gain some knowledge and read a book? I guarantee you I know more about this subject and the subject of dehumanization than you you moron.

How can people be so stupid to miss the point entirely?

By the way, a QUICK google would have told you that he does have a mother and she is still alive.

Let me repeat my point for you, although you probably won't get it.

When you turn any person into an OBJECT rather than a human being(which is what you and people like you are doing)

1. You do a disservice to them as a human. Obviously, you couldn't care less about this. But

2. You strip some of your humanity because it takes being a little less than human to make another person less than human. YES, I am aware that he was also guilty of this. that's an irrelevant point and anyone who raises it is not addressing the issue
3. you make it EASIER for future atrocities to be committed by placing the blame on an OBJECT rather than a rational human being who did what they did because they somehow believed it was the best for everyone. Not only that, the attitude of objectification in itself breeds more Bin ladens particularly among those who liked him

But you're right I should go read a book or something. fu*king mouthbreather.
Stop preaching. You sound like your mom shot heroin the entire 9 months you were festering.
 7 years ago '04        #48
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
how bout the families of the thousands he k!lled???...this n*gga GAY!!!!...
 05-02-2011, 03:12 AM         #49
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teccanina99 said:
how bout the families of the thousands he k!lled???...this n*gga GAY!!!!...
yessir! how about those families? but no let's just continue to spread ignorance and stupidity for attention.
 05-02-2011, 03:15 AM         #50
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
it's easy to turn a person into an object and hate them

its easy but i believe it also dehumanizes us.

Osama was still a person, he still had a mother(who's still alive) that's grieving right now

did he need to be dealt with? yes.

but that doesn't make him not a human and we shouldn't ever forget that

To be happy about his death isnt necessarily dehumanizing as long as you have perspective....He k!lled thousands of people,even if your some conspiracy nut who says we hit the towers...he k!lled plenty of people and terrorized a country until it was his when he wasnt even really from there either...What he did is an inhumane act.He has a mother whos still alive...i dig that,but how many grieving moms did he leave behind just on that one day?Or sons,or daughters,or fathers?At some point you have to see things compassionately and still realize you cant lay down and let everyone and everything run you over.Thats not strength,its fear.I heard a reporter talking about she didnt know how large organizations would react to this bc it was celebtrating a persons death....but come on...at a point you gotta be honest with yourself and the world a little.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
 vickfan said:
you're missing the point of what i'm saying.

the point is that dehumanizing him as a monster is actually damaging to you as a human being

I dont Give a F%$* what Based-Fag has to say. He fu*kin with minds. Tryin to be different at the expense of others. Osama murdered many american lives, brought terror to our society, and is behind many bombings on and off US soil.
He is so full of sh!@. I dont respect artists that do mind tricks for attention.
The whole basis for lil b's title is that words dont matter. Well then dont rap fu@!#%er cuz thats all we hear are words. Keep writin rhymes lil b and find yourself. and once you do youll regret all the bullsh*t you been sayin.
 05-02-2011, 03:28 AM         #52
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
relax guy i like gay men i wasnt cosigning bin laden. im glad somebody offed that f*ggot. my point was saying how i was in awe of people outside the white house celebrating any man's death. idont care who it is

So ppl should be scared to admit they are happy?Come on....you can say i dont know that dude he never did anything to you...and in a way you would be right,but i know the time so many people have lost with people they care about,not just in the attacks but on deployments,in f!ghting since then...and all kinds of other ways.His whole f!ght is to scare us.To make us not be us as a people and nation.They hate us bc we are what WE are.All of us...whether you listen to Outkast like me or listen to this kid,or like that horrible death metal music.I think he obviously is using a different viewpoint from the masses for attention though.Who is grown and doesnt know about Osama Bin Laden?I dunno....i am happy dude is dead.Im sorry her mom lost her son,but at some point my sympathy for anything is done.Im not a neverending supply of "its ok i know you think somehow your right based on your religion even though over 90% of that religion thinks your wrong too."People say turn the other cheek,but i only got two man.Im glad he is dead,and if that means im a horrible person and im going to hell,well im ok with that and ive prolly done worse stuff than that anyways.
 7 years ago '04        #53
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
I swear to God...most Rap fans are blind retards. Lil B is smart, because you guys are so damn predictable. Especially when Lil B pulled his "I'm Gay" sh*t off. He knew you homophobes would go crazy over this bullsh*t. Same with his Osama statement. Lil B knows how to polarize and you guys instantly react on that. Good game, you are on Lil B's d!ck.

PS: Some of you guys act like true bigots. What about the American soldiers in the Middle East k!lling innocents. Do they have it coming to themselves as well?

Last edited by Venom2k2; 05-02-2011 at 03:34 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #54
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
n*gga need 2 learn how 2 spell. And who cares what he thinks about the sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #55
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
The n*gga dead...people reacting differently..get the fu*k over it and move on to the next topic.
 7 years ago '07        #56
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 DB30 said:
lol. But Imma be real I disagree with Based God on this. Osama's whole fam and everyone around him were terrorists, it's a lot different out there in the Middle East. k!lling over 3000 people I'm sorry I don't give a fu*k how much his family loved him he had it coming to him.
I think what basedgod said went over peoples heads, it might have more than one meaning..i was thinking the same thing too but to me it was mostly he has 56 siblings and an army of men hes dead now they are not just gonna say ok lets ease up on the US now, they probably hold us responsible so another attempt at attacking us is guaranteed

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #57
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Why did Osama use his real details in PSN!
 7 years ago '04        #58
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 DB30 said:

[pic - click to view]

that's all that needs to be said to the stupid Lil B tweet^^
 05-02-2011, 06:45 AM         #59
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k him and his family
 7 years ago '06        #60
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
Lil' B must die too
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy