Based God has spoken (on Osama being killed)

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

8 years ago '06        #1
10280 page views
148 comments

Xaiv  174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,972   Props total: 4187 4187
Based God has spoken (on Osama being k*lled)

jsut because they say osama is dead dosent mean thats a good thing osama has family to that probably loves him alot as well - Lil B

Twitter
+2   

best
worst
148 comments

8 years ago '04        #2
EscoNore  67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,498   Props total: 478 478
now it's confirmed...

8 years ago '04        #3
ruff  8 heat pts8
space
space
$28,013   Props total: 7066 7066
That blew my high

Respect BG

05-01-2011, 10:34 PM         #4
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
n*gga don't rep the a's anymore

8 years ago '06        #5
Xaiv  174 heat pts174 OP
space
space
 CIDF said
n*gga don't rep the a's anymore
I'm sayin bruh!!!! fu*k that f*ggott!!!!

EDIT: But have to admire Based Gods compassion

8 years ago '11        #6
clydes suit  18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,570   Props total: 7086 7086
lil b is a fu*kin f*ggot and so are his fans. sh*t is disgusting

05-01-2011, 10:36 PM         #7
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Who hacked lil b

8 years ago '06        #8
Xaiv  174 heat pts174 OP
space
space
 0ddJoB said
so compassionate.

Everything wrong with America he is the opposite of

05-01-2011, 10:38 PM         #9
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 @LILBTHEBASEDGOD said
and do you techqinlly no osama has k*lled these people? im tryna get abettr understanding, because i dont speak on things i dont no - Lil B

05-01-2011, 10:43 PM         #10
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 vickfan said
it's easy to turn a person into an object and hate them

its easy but i believe it also dehumanizes us.

Osama was still a person, he still had a mother(who's still alive) that's grieving right now

did he need to be dealt with? yes.

but that doesn't make him not a human and we shouldn't ever forget that
His family hated him and visa versa. That why he went from rich boy oil heir to Afghan army vet extremist. People's ignorance is astonishing.

I say this with as much severity as it calls for: the man was a Monster. A Devil. He had no family besides the fu*ked up extremist like him who followed his skewed mindset. Normal human beings don't plot and then see the carrying out of the murder of thousands of innocent people. That's some evil sh*t right there bruhh.

8 years ago '07        #11
kidbrosweets  16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,852   Props total: 29 29
whos lil b ? why do we care what he has to say ?

05-01-2011, 10:51 PM         #12
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 vickfan said
I feel that this is an ignorant way to look at it.

"His family hated him and vice versa"

you're right, his mother who gave birth to him and nursed him and watched him take his first steps and say his first words hated him? Get out of here with that pathetic justification.

Just because you fall out with your family doesn't mean they don't mourn your death.

No man is a monster. Every man is a man. Some do terrible things and they deserve to be dealt with for that. When you strip someone's humanity to make it easier to hate them, or to a*sure yourself that you don't have that capability for terrible things, not only do you strip your humanity but you make it far more likely that things like that happen again. You have to understand that we are all capable of evil. Evil is not something that isolated "monsters" do, because those don't exist. Only people.
The difference between everyone else on this planet and him is that everybody else on this planet have chosen NOT to take that path. This jackass dug his own grave. Come fu*king with America like we're not going to get you in the end. psshhhttt

8 years ago '11        #13
DB30  10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,722   Props total: 282 282
 pkilla111 said
the f*ggot has spoken. let us all bow:agreement6:i am sure the whole interweb cares what based god thinks

05-01-2011, 10:53 PM         #14
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
There is a huge difference between saying "oh he's capable of doing great evil" and saying "he has done great evil." Most normal people, even knowing that they COULD do some sh*t like k*lling thousands of innocent mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers, would never chose to do that because it's the fu*king epitome of evil. You have to be a fu*ked up individual to believe in what this man believed in and do what this man had done.

05-01-2011, 10:56 PM         #15
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Of course I COULD do that sh*t too but I don't because I'm not a fu*king as*hole.

8 years ago '11        #16
DB30  10 heat pts10
space
space
 pkilla111 said
damn. yall quick on that sh*t
lol. But Imma be real I disagree with Based God on this. Osama's whole fam and everyone around him were terrorists, it's a lot different out there in the Middle East. k*lling over 3000 people I'm sorry I don't give a fu*k how much his family loved him he had it coming to him.

8 years ago '04        #17
bnw99  43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,290   Props total: 11087 11087
I respect Brandon McCartney. And I also respect myself. That being said we have no right to judge anyone. I'm hetero.

8 years ago '11        #18
DB30  10 heat pts10
space
space
 pkilla111 said
word. but did people have to gather outside the white house and sing and celebrate a mans death? gottamn bx why you have to do it to him
Yeah it is kinda crazy to see people gather and celebrate over a man's death. But think of the closure it brings to the families of all the victims, I can see why this would be a cause for celebration for some people. This is a biblical moment in US history.

8 years ago '06        #19
Hussle  36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,708   Props total: 255 255
anyone can say the oppisite of everyone else

attention seeking a*s foo

8 years ago '06        #20
marcusaka50  62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$33,712   Props total: 16473 16473
osama k*lled people so i dont care how nice you are, you gotta feel no remorse for osama

8 years ago '04        #21
K1  68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,474   Props total: 155 155
this dude is a fu*ken chump

05-01-2011, 11:31 PM         #22
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
is he f**kn serious right now he cant be this f**kn stupid.

DID OSAMA CARE ABOUT ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE PEOPLE HE k*llED??

this actually is makin me mad

8 years ago '05        #23
Swisher sweet  87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,790   Props total: 3 3
Originally Posted by @LILBTHEBASEDGOD

and do you techqinlly no osama has k*lled these people? im tryna get abettr understanding, because i dont speak on things i dont no - Lil B

Rendition said
The spelling

05-01-2011, 11:36 PM         #24
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 pkilla111 said
word. but did people have to gather outside the white house and sing and celebrate a mans death? gottamn bx why you have to do it to him
the man k*lled 3000 innocent american men and women going about their daily lives. He masterminded the largest attack on America since Pearl Harbor. And showed no remorse for such. He declared war on America and then followed through in a big way. How fu*king dense are you?

05-01-2011, 11:38 PM         #25
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 pkilla111 said
word. obama is dat n*gga/ that being said obama>>>>>>fu*k bush. that dude fu*ked up the country tho. real talk
at you disliking George Bush but praising Obama. Ignorant a*s lil B stan trying to be all philosophical when really you're a moron.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  43
Oktoberfest fest in Germany Gotta Be the Wildest sh-t Ever (Lots of Coke and M..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-38online now  40
Video inside Chingy with the comeback just like that
178 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  36
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy