Osama Bin Laden Killed: Lupe Fiasco, Chuck D & Skillz React

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #102
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
Hmmm so the body is buried at sea, how convenient...

[pic - click to view]

so mainstream news actually used this photoshopped picture lol...

damn you gotta be a sheep to gobble this sh*t up, Bin Laden been dead don't believe the hype...
 7 years ago '08        #103
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 J Prince said:

[pic - click to view]

damn you gotta be a sheep to gobble this sh*t up, Bin Laden been dead don't believe the hype...
nah, the pic is a obvious shop but I'm gonna believe the hype because unlike you nut a.ss n*ggas on BX. I don't believe Obama and his administration would call everyone of importance and inform them they k!lled Osama and prepare a speech to say a n*gga is dead if he's not...

Last edited by Arson; 05-02-2011 at 11:07 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #104
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
nah, the pic is a obvious shop but I'm gonna believe the hype because unlike you nut a.ss n*ggas on BX. I don't believe Obama and his administration would call everyone of importance and inform them they k!lled Osama and prepare a speech to say a n*gga is dead if he's not...

Don't confuse me with 'boxden n*ggas' but unlike dumb n*ggas I'm not gonna believe something without proof. You must not know your government too well if you don't think they're capable of lying and the way people gobble sh*t up they deserve whatever is coming to them. Osama been dead that's my opinion on the situation.
 7 years ago '06        #105
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Slickems said:
fu*k Lupe and Chuck D

Why because they are speaking the truth? Sounds like u need a reality check.
 7 years ago '08        #106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
obama giving out medals of honor. Doubt they bring the guys who put in that work yesterday
 05-02-2011, 11:24 AM         #107
HoodGraduate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Why because they are speaking the truth? Sounds like u need a reality check.
Truth my a.ss. Just because one n*gga died doesn't mean this sh*t is over and we can pull out.

Them Al-Qaeda n*ggas probably gonna be out in full force now.

sh*t is far from over.
 7 years ago '06        #108
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 J Prince said:

[pic - click to view]

That sh*t does look photo shopped. Damn......I still don't think he's dead. At one point he was down with the Bush Family eating dinner him and his wife. An Oil Mogul and all of the sudden he's an enemy and they k!ll him? Just don't sound right.
 7 years ago '08        #109
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
@this n*gga obama with that automatic kool-aid smile
 05-02-2011, 11:42 AM         #110
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my thing-if everything is correct and accurate then at the very least, allow the the people who have been affected by that man's tyranny have some closure in their lives, not saying running around and cheering but feel like " justice" in some way has been served. With that said, even though lupe and chuck have the right to speak their mind, they could have at least sit this one out and wait another day to speak their grievances with this country, just not today. Me personally, I will wait unilateral i see some valid confirmation that he is truly is gone because this was a man smart enough to elude capture for almost a decade and I have no doubt he took some precautions in case if he was ever caught or k!lled
 7 years ago '05        #111
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Some fu*king people are so fu*king stupid and ignorant. If giving an order weeks later to k!ll a terrorist most people thought was dead is grounds for re election, I'm moving to Australia.
 7 years ago '04        #112
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 J Prince said:

[pic - click to view]

I personally know few guys from that SEAL Team...how about you bring your a.ss to VA Beach and ASK them face to face....seeing as how YOUR on a computer THINKING you know something and they're out deployed ACTUALLY doing something...

You should read another book by somebody else who convently supports your beliefs

LOL @ that suspect a.ss pic tho!!
 7 years ago '04        #113
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 634 634
my question to those who refuted my last comment saying for people to take a hiatus form complaining to allow those families to grieve is, How can you derive any closure knowing that you supported a war that has been responsible for more innocent lives being taken overseas and domestically with our own troops over there dying and then innocent civilians and children are being bombed and k!lled? at what point is it ruthless selfishness? not to mention all of the people who have been profiled, k!lled, a.ssaulted in the wake of the tragedy here and abroad as well the Muslim religion being tarnished in the west in terms of image? and do these same families have any compassion for the people overseas who suffer from US intervention in these other countries? when the US has backed dictators that have no interest in the people, or started CIA led insurgent movements to destabilize nations, etc etc etc. none of this sh*t is made up its pretty obvious these things have happened. so are all those lives meaningless now?
 7 years ago '06        #114
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
I personally know few guys from that SEAL Team...how about you bring your a.ss to VA Beach and ASK them face to face....seeing as how YOUR on a computer THINKING you know something and they're out deployed ACTUALLY doing something...

You should read another book by somebody else who convently supports your beliefs

LOL @ that suspect a.ss pic tho!!
I don't claim to know anything, just stating my opinion until I see evidence. Show me the 'proof' and I'll believe it. In a court of law, you need a body to prove that a murder occured right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago