Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 12:05 AM         #81
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Awwwww yeeeaaahhh
 7 years ago '06        #82
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
trump gonna k!ll ghaddafi tomorrow in hopes of one-upping obama
 7 years ago '10        #83
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
"I understand and I have the knowledge and the background and the experience to make the right judgments (to capture Bin Laden). Senator Obama does not…Obama doesn't know how -- how the world works nor how the military works."

-Senator John McCain
 7 years ago '04        #84
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
 daviddunn said:
"I understand and I have the knowledge and the background and the experience to make the right judgments (to capture Bin Laden). Senator Obama does not…Obama doesn't know how -- how the world works nor how the military works."

-Senator John McCain

7 years ago '04        #85
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 GoDzSoN35 said:
You dont even know me bro, you don't know what kind of knowledge i have on any subject. AIDS and other social issues are definitely something to f!ght for, but when we make an accomplishment, why cant we be proud for a minute? I mean damn, i was completely against the war and the k!lling of innocent people, but i supported the capture or k!lling of the man that orchestrated 9/11. Fa real, you sound just like the people i was talking about. Trying so hard to sound intellectual and cant accept one victory. Ok we get it, your a progressive forward thinking intellectual and your opinion is far superior to everyone else in the world
no my opinion isnt "far superior" but i dont view this as some grand victory either. you choice if you want to. no hate. and dude i dont have to try to sound intellectual wtf is that sh*t. what im saying is where spending billions and billions of dollars on a war overseas when were fu*kin laying off school teachers and schools are experiencing large scale budget cuts, which are disproportionately affecting minority communities and people who are disadvantaged. all for what? a f!ght on terrorism? there is never an end to ideological warfare and from what i know, this place is guilty as fu*k when it comes to intervention in foreign affairs for US benefit. i dont see this being any different in iran, iraq or libya. we tried in cuba, and helped fu*k over haiti and much south america, and the american people were bamboozled in supporting that kinda of immorality in the process. we can go over other places and send people to die when we havent addressed our own isms here at home. our society isnt equal for all we have women still getting unequal pay and unequal treatment under the law, minorities bearing the brunt of a increasingly buisness like prison system, a huge disparity in wealth distribution, and a whole host of other sh*t. so really how much of a victory is this. and if many of our corporations werent taking advantage of these third world nations' people and underpaying them for their labor and not providing two way flow of money and resources for these nations, would we really be worried about terroism? i dont think so. but that is just me.
 7 years ago '04        #86
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 jplaydadon said:
no my opinion isnt "far superior" but i dont view this as some grand victory either. you choice if you want to. no hate. and dude i dont have to try to sound intellectual wtf is that sh*t. what im saying is where spending billions and billions of dollars on a war overseas when were fu*kin laying off school teachers and schools are experiencing large scale budget cuts, which are disproportionately affecting minority communities and people who are disadvantaged. all for what? a f!ght on terrorism? there is never an end to ideological warfare and from what i know, this place is guilty as fu*k when it comes to intervention in foreign affairs for US benefit. i dont see this being any different in iran, iraq or libya. we tried in cuba, and helped fu*k over haiti and much south america, and the american people were bamboozled in supporting that kinda of immorality in the process. we can go over other places and send people to die when we havent addressed our own isms here at home. our society isnt equal for all we have women still getting unequal pay and unequal treatment under the law, minorities bearing the brunt of a increasingly buisness like prison system, a huge disparity in wealth distribution, and a whole host of other sh*t. so really how much of a victory is this. and if many of our corporations werent taking advantage of these third world nations' people and underpaying them for their labor and not providing two way flow of money and resources for these nations, would we really be worried about terroism? i dont think so. but that is just me.
thats all good and find, but u dont feel like the ppl that lost lives behind this man should have a right to have closure? i mean i get what yall sayin but let them celebrate rejoice have their one day and u can go back to complaining tomorrow
 7 years ago '05        #87
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
Royce is in true salty mode I see, as per.
 7 years ago '11        #88
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 1335 1335
fu*k lupe and chuck d I wanna know what Khalid thinks of his second uncle dying, we still the best?
 7 years ago '09        #89
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 159 159
wow Lupe be speaking real stuff but he always gotta k!ll the mood
 7 years ago '05        #90
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 jplaydadon said:
Are you aware of what just happened? The U.S. has k!lled Osama. Do you not realize we were attacked almost 10 years ago? Why are you talking about other issues? Yes they exist. We agree on all that. But why cant you be happy that justice and closure has come to those people's families that lost their lives? Then again, i dont expect you to be happy, but at least respect why people are celebrating.
 05-02-2011, 03:43 AM         #91
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect Lupe and Chuck D alot...but damn.....no pride in where they live.Has me bugging a little.They can go try to act revolutionary somewhere that doesnt allow them to speak their mind if its that bad here.Go to China bruh....they would have hacked your twitter and made you apologize,or came to the crib and beat you down.Go chill with Al Qaeda and try to change them...
 05-02-2011, 03:49 AM         #92
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:

I dig all the wanting to teach kids and all,but it doesnt mean ou cant take a moment to enjoy something.Oh and as for these dudes "speaking the truth,"He wasnt one dude in a cave.He was chilling in a mansion 90 miles from the capitol of the country who is supposedly on our side.He was the one cia trained,the one who planned it all...some people dont know how to keep their progessive thinking in the context of believing in your country or what it tries to be.If its sop garbage here....bounce.real talk....your a.ss prolly isnt heling us much anyway,even if i enjoy your music,ima be ok.Enjoy trying to kick knowledge somewhere else.
 05-02-2011, 03:53 AM         #93
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoDzSoN35 said:
Are you aware of what just happened? The U.S. has k!lled Osama. Do you not realize we were attacked almost 10 years ago? Why are you talking about other issues? Yes they exist. We agree on all that. But why cant you be happy that justice and closure has come to those people's families that lost their lives? Then again, i dont expect you to be happy, but at least respect why people are celebrating.

Exactly. if you cant see how military,police,families of victims,families of military who spent so much time overseas,all the military that give up stuff to go deploy for just average money,then almost dont get paid by our country,and now since so many people want to r*pe the budget they are cutting thousands of us regardless of how good a job we r doing with review boards to make qoutas....let these folks have their moment.They have to go back to dying and missing their family again tommorow man...let them have one day where they feel like they got closure.All doom and gloom naysaying a.ss dudes...its like they are America itselfs haters.
 7 years ago '11        #94
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
How could this n*gga be dead, he was never alive
 7 years ago '10        #95
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Was starting to think duke was a myth... Still though there's no real proof at this time.
 05-02-2011, 06:03 AM         #96
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fab and lupe cornball n*ggas. agree with that justblaze sh*t haa
 05-02-2011, 06:34 AM         #97
VizionProd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe Fiasco speaking truth.. fu*k ya'll who hating..
 7 years ago '06        #98
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67067 67067
 buckemdown said:
How could this n*gga be dead, he was never alive
 7 years ago '06        #99
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 DallasTexas said:
fuk outta here, boring a.ss poster...stop taking up for these losers..fu*k lupe and chuck d,,, fu*k you too if you agree with them
where the fu*k is the hate button
 7 years ago '08        #100
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
these n*ggas must have been the "stop being happy" group in the osama thread

lu I see ya
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy