Osama Bin Laden Killed: Lupe Fiasco, Chuck D & Skillz React

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
9981 pageviews
126 comments

SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,019 | Props total: 67726 67726
Osama Bin Laden k!lled: Lupe Fiasco, Chuck D & Skillz React

Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden has reportedly been k!lled after nearly a ten-year search following the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001.

Reports of his death emerged online late Sunday (May 1) evening.

The US is in possession of Bin Laden's body, the reports say. President Barack Obama is due to make a statement shortly. Mr Bin Laden is top of the US most wanted list. He is accused of being behind a number of atrocities, including the attacks on New York and Washington on 11 September 2001. (BBC News)

Lil B

TO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT GET k!llED IN WAR, JUST MAKES MORE WAR, ONCE WE STOP THE BLOOD SHED THE WARS WILL PEACE - Lil B (LILBTHEBASEDGOD Twitter)
Chicago rapper Lupe Fiasco shared his reaction to the reports.

"Osama Dead!?!," he tweeted Sunday. "Afghan Operation done now??? Now k!ll poverty, wack schools, and US imperialism..." (Lupe Fiasco's Twitter)
Public Enemy's Chuck D also weighed in on the breaking news.

"USA is at it again , number one in the rankings of k!lling Championships. Stealing the Gold in the murder Olympics, and the crowd goes wild!," Chuck D tweeted.

"New Whirl Odor,... I smell. And with all these whippings of mass distractions , Amerikkkans now can look forward to 95 cent gas and hummers."

"One fu*kin dude in a cave, gimme a break please would some UFO come down and straighten this human race out, even if you gotta devour us." (Chuck D's Twitter)
Virginia rapper Skillz considered what the United States should now do following Bin Laden's death.

"Trump? He just did it on em.," he tweeted. "You k!lled Trump and Bin Landen in the same night?? You gon have a good week bruh. He dead...now drop them gas prices b4 them sh*ts k!ll us." (Skillz's Twitter)

[pic - click to view]

Breaking: Osama Bin Laden k!lled, Lupe Fiasco, Chuck D & More React | SOHH.COM

Rappers React To Breaking News Of Osama Bin Laden's death

A variety of rappers reacted to the breaking news that al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been k!lled.

United States President Barack Obama hosted a press conference from the White House tonight (May 1st), revealing that Osama Bin Laden had been k!lled today in a compound in Abbottābad, Pakistan during a firef!ght.

"Tonight I can report to the American people and the world the United States has conducted an operation that has k!lled Osama Bin Laden," President Barack Obama said. "Today, at my direction, the U.S. launched a targeted operation against that compound. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed."

The news quickly became a trending topic on Twitter, where a number of rappers commented on the bombshell news, which comes almost 10 years after the September 11th, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.

"Osama dead!?!" Lupe Fiasco tweeted. "Afghan operation done now!?? Now k!ll wack schools and US imperialism."

"USA is at it again, number one in the rankings of k!lling championships. Stealing the gold in the murder Olympics and the crowd goes wild!" Public Enemy rapper Chuck D. tweeted.

Chamillionaire was in the recording studio when the news broke.

"I'm watching CNN just like y'all except I'm in the studio waiting. I just burned like 2 songs worth of time for the announcement."

Black Eyed Peas' frontman will.I.am was traveling abroad when he heard the breaking news of Osama Bin Laden's death.

"I'm in Korea right now watching CNN and I just heard Osama Bin Laden is dead," will.I.am tweeted.

Rap mogul Jermaine Dupri said may need a little more convincing regarding the death of Osama Bin Laden.

"They are saying Bin Laden is dead, I need to see the body," Jermaine Dupri tweeted.

While Bin Laden's death will be viewed as a victory in the war on terror, experts believe that al-Qaeda's ideology, and active cells, still pose a threat to security throughout the world.

"So I just landed and heard this Bin Laden news," Just Blaze tweeted. "That's cool and all but I feel like this is only gonna rile them al-Qaeda boys up crazy…Like 'Oh you just k!lled the boss? OK check this out. We's blown up evvvvverything! Hide ya kids hide ya wife!"

Slaughterhouse member/veteran Detroit MC Royce da 5'9 was cavalier about the news.

"Don't nobody care about no Bin Laden death," Royce tweeted.

[pic - click to view]

AllHipHop.com Daily News - : Rappers React To Breaking News Of Osama Bin Laden's death

Last edited by SM; 05-01-2011 at 11:37 PM..

126 comments for "Osama Bin Laden Killed: Lupe Fiasco, Chuck D & Skillz React"

05-01-2011, 10:26 PM         #2
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's carrying this announcement right through Celebrity Apprentice
 05-01-2011, 10:27 PM         #3
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Lupe and Chuck D
 7 years ago '05        #4
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 7 years ago '11        #5
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 603 603
Lupe is muslim so his opinion is the one that matters outa them
 7 years ago '04        #6
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
n*ggas never satisfied with anything
 7 years ago '04        #7
zoman504 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
 Slickems said:
fu*k Lupe and Chuck D
Agreed. fu*king hypercritical bi*ches. Get the fu*k out of America then, no ones stopping them. fu*k them.
 05-01-2011, 10:30 PM         #8
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan...ever since this story broke, I've been dying to hear the rap community's perspective.

[video - click to view]

As always, Lupe and Chuck D break us off with the groundbreaking psuedopolitical theorizing of "intellectual" artists.
 7 years ago '04        #9
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
Lupe love your music...but STFU!! sh*t just got make public an hour ago.
 7 years ago '09        #10
SofaKingFresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 134 134
ill believe dat wen i see a body, a video showin him die, a note from his grandma at the funeral with his whole family in attendance , with neil takin notes

Without fittin that criteria We dont believe u,

You Need More People
 7 years ago '04        #11
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
smh... anything to get they 5 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #12
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
@ Theinfamous!! "Who is that in that pic?"
(chick lying in the bed)
 05-01-2011, 10:35 PM         #13
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@fu*ktyler rip to da Osama he was misunderstood and probably a real n*gga (Tyler the creator)
 05-01-2011, 10:36 PM         #14
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler didn't really say that but I'm sure his shock pr team is working on a statement

Last edited by Rendition; 05-01-2011 at 10:39 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #15
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 Rendition said:
@fu*ktyler rip to da Osama he was misunderstood and probably a real n*gga (Tyler the creator)
he didn't say that fa real did he

edit: n/m
 7 years ago '10        #16
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #17
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 10117 10117
Hate these corny consiracy rappers.........
 7 years ago '10        #18
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Dancing in the streets in DC...

DMV stand up...
 7 years ago '11        #19
OBv 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 2286 2286
a lot of you dudes are brainwashed by the government
 7 years ago '05        #20
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago