Mike Delorean Says Prodigy Got Hepatitis P And Says Prodigy Can't Come Back To Queensbridge!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
lol.......man i guarantee you P is gonna get his a.ss whooped numerous times this year and next year he gonna drop another book about his superman adventures
 7 years ago '05        #82
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
new strain!!! Hepatitis P!! *dj clue voice*
 05-03-2011, 07:23 PM         #83
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at capone: nas will fu*k you up son
 05-03-2011, 07:36 PM         #84
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
the story i heard no one sais they were at a concert...and thuglife was with the outlawz...and they were bein called out and i aint hear nuthin about no autograph signing...2pac even talked about it

dont matter tho...they been squashed it..only thing i wasnt feelin was the fact like prodigy actin like a tough guy with the whole oh we seen em at the source n we couldve smashed them bullsh*t...outlawz been smackin dudes n spittin on cats....just tell the truth u approached them n it was all good....
anyways 2:18

when P an Hav went to tha source awards they took half of QB wit them...P said cuz they had so many of they mans wit them at tha awardz he didnt want tha outlawz to feel awkward so he let them kno it wasnt gonna be a prob an all tha was in tha past...as for when outlawz ran into P at tha record store...(pac originally said they were doing a concert in atl an outlawz stepped to them, they hid down in tha van an all kinds of sh*t hiding from them, but i aint never heard tha from any1 else) son not to be disrespectful but do u have any idea of tha kind of sh*t P an havs cliq have done? they used to sneak bags of weapons into tha tunnel bathroom wit shotguns nines razors etc...u talkin like they dunt put in work..smackin dudes an spittin on cats?

On June 26, Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" single was released. On the chorus of the song they said, "Thug Life, we're still living it." When Tupac heard it he took it as a dis. From Riker's Island he called the Outlawz and told them about an upcoming Mobb Deep concert in Atlanta, Georgia where the Outlawz lived. The Outlawz went to the concert and was screaming "Thug Life motherfu*ker, what's popping?" But Mobb Deep acted like they didn't see them. This just made Tupac and the Outlawz more angry.
 05-03-2011, 07:36 PM         #85
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
lol.......man i guarantee you P is gonna get his a.ss whooped numerous times this year and next year he gonna drop another book about his superman adventures
 7 years ago '08        #86
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 458 458
this n*gga delorean is broke son pushing a charger
 05-03-2011, 09:00 PM         #87
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
I guess Prodigy missed a chapter
 7 years ago '09        #88
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1651 1651
First I would like to say i think most of these people cant really read well nor are well educated because most of them didn't finish high school nor even left that neighborhood. and they think P is lying then tell them to write a better book with the truth
 7 years ago '04        #89
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29507 29507
 5knuckleshuffle said:
when P an Hav went to tha source awards they took half of QB wit them...P said cuz they had so many of they mans wit them at tha awardz he didnt want tha outlawz to feel awkward so he let them kno it wasnt gonna be a prob an all tha was in tha past...as for when outlawz ran into P at tha record store...(pac originally said they were doing a concert in atl an outlawz stepped to them, they hid down in tha van an all kinds of sh*t hiding from them, but i aint never heard tha from any1 else) son not to be disrespectful but do u have any idea of tha kind of sh*t P an havs cliq have done? they used to sneak bags of weapons into tha tunnel bathroom wit shotguns nines razors etc...u talkin like they dunt put in work..smackin dudes an spittin on cats?

On June 26, Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" single was released. On the chorus of the song they said, "Thug Life, we're still living it." When Tupac heard it he took it as a dis. From Riker's Island he called the Outlawz and told them about an upcoming Mobb Deep concert in Atlanta, Georgia where the Outlawz lived. The Outlawz went to the concert and was screaming "Thug Life motherfu*ker, what's popping?" But Mobb Deep acted like they didn't see them. This just made Tupac and the Outlawz more angry.
yeah i know wat p said...but i also think dude wouldnt even pop a balloon...thats just my take no diss on u...and yeah im sure hes peoples ride...but then again they got smacked up by death row cats....but u know who knows wat happened...to me all P had to do was just say he truced with them n its all good...just my take on it...sh*ts interesting tho regardless, whether i believe dude or not...
 7 years ago '09        #90
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 Toss said:
First I would like to say i think most of these people cant really read well nor are well educated because most of them didn't finish high school nor even left that neighborhood.
first i would like to say, whether they graduated high school or not is not an issue because the book reads as if it was written by someone with a 7th grade education

no disrespect to P or whoever edited that sh*t but the writing style of P's book is on some Cat In The Hat sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #91
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
I forgot my mans sagion snuffed P too!
 7 years ago '10        #92
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 DrockSteady said:
this n*gga mad cuz P fresh out and got more buzz than him
what buzz
 05-04-2011, 05:20 PM         #93
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
& lmfao @ putting these hood n*ggas on some HD sh*t, showin all they hood flaws.
 05-04-2011, 05:21 PM         #94
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
what buzz
even my girl know P home, we way in california. she cambodian. lmfao.
 05-04-2011, 05:27 PM         #95
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like how some of yall BX n*ggas know hidden stories and sh*t, give me sh*t to share with my n*ggas.

#props
 05-04-2011, 07:19 PM         #96
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

05-04-2011, 07:36 PM         #97
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol these dirt ball n*ggaz anit touching p...yo anybody got that free agent mixtape?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago