Mike Delorean Says Prodigy Got Hepatitis P And Says Prodigy Can't Come Back To Queensbridge!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 5knuckleshuffle said:
yall kno hepatitis stops afta c right
first, there are 5 different kinds that have letters after them, they run A-E

second, it was a joke dumbass
 7 years ago '05        #62
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
Who cares about goin back to the hood, us real niccas tryin to find away out. P >>>>> mike dummy
 7 years ago '04        #63
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 youngmic said:
It's funny how n*ggaz on here co sign prodigy but don't know dude and never witnessed any of the events that he speaks on, yet they know who's lying and what's the truth.

[pic - click to view]

I guess the shoe fit huh?

First off, I didn't cosign anything. I just posted P's excerpts. I just find it funny you claim he's lying about everything but you jumped on Tray-Dee's d!ck when P mentioned him in his story. How come you don't think he's lying about that? n*ggaz on here talkin bout P got robbed or P got snuffed, that means he's lying about everything he's saying? That sh*t don't even make sense. I seen the same sh*t happen when Canseco and Superhead's book dropped. Everybody tries to discredit them at first but then slowly but surely you find out everything they said was true.
 7 years ago '04        #64
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,751 | Props total: 3564 3564
 5knuckleshuffle said:
homie i read tha entire book...only thing he said tha was bad was green eyes who was barz pops prob wasnt really his pops but was fukin his moms on tha side...tha was Ps opinion tha he prob wasnt but he aint really say nothin really bad bout him an he gave green eyes props thru tha whole book who was a member of tha supreme team.
Basically
he said Barz used to call him uncle Green Eyez and that he wasnt really his uncle he jus used to always be at Barz crib so he was probably sleepin with his moms on the side
 7 years ago '04        #65
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29519 29519
 BackBlock_OG said:
I guess the shoe fit huh?

First off, I didn't cosign anything. I just posted P's excerpts. I just find it funny you claim he's lying about everything but you jumped on Tray-Dee's d!ck when P mentioned him in his story. How come you don't think he's lying about that? n*ggaz on here talkin bout P got robbed or P got snuffed, that means he's lying about everything he's saying? That sh*t don't even make sense. I seen the same sh*t happen when Canseco and Superhead's book dropped. Everybody tries to discredit them at first but then slowly but surely you find out everything they said was true.
i didnt say p lied about everything...i know the source awards story cuz i have fam out there who was present and i know tray is a reputable cat, i said wat p said on that was real sh*t, but he left out he got touched too...dont get me wrong i aint hatin on prod like that...u defendin dude like hes one hundred, he acts like hes some superthug which he aint imo...i just base opinion on his stories n others n i always see this dude be talkin so much sh*t n sh*t catches up to him n then he tells the story a lil different, i find his book interstin but hes fulla sh*t 80% of the time. just cuz our opinion is different than yours dont mean we haters....i quoted u cuz the same sh*t u said can apply to u too...
 05-02-2011, 10:27 AM         #66
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know them n*ggas got eachothers cell, skype. email, or something!!! You gotta leave these personal beefs out of the public eye!!! Straight up!!! n*ggas meet somewhere secrectly, catch that fade & be done with it!!! 1
 7 years ago '06        #67
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 K. Slack said:
I know them n*ggas got eachothers cell, skype. email, or something!!! You gotta leave these personal beefs out of the public eye!!! Straight up!!! n*ggas meet somewhere secrectly, catch that fade & be done with it!!! 1
word
if these n*ggas wanted to get in contact with P, im pretty sure if they tried, they will have a 90+% success rate.
 7 years ago '04        #68
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 LYTE said:
word
if these n*ggas wanted to get in contact with P, im pretty sure if they tried, they will have a 90+% success rate.
real sh*t although capone n him...i dont know bout that one...lotta these silly beefs are just a phone call to be squashed
 7 years ago '04        #69
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 youngmic said:
i didnt say p lied about everything...i know the source awards story cuz i have fam out there who was present and i know tray is a reputable cat, i said wat p said on that was real sh*t, but he left out he got touched too...dont get me wrong i aint hatin on prod like that...u defendin dude like hes one hundred, he acts like hes some superthug which he aint imo...i just base opinion on his stories n others n i always see this dude be talkin so much sh*t n sh*t catches up to him n then he tells the story a lil different, i find his book interstin but hes fulla sh*t 80% of the time. just cuz our opinion is different than yours dont mean we haters....i quoted u cuz the same sh*t u said can apply to u too...
That's what I'm talkin about, why is he fulla sh*t 80% of the time? I'm not cosigning dude b/c I don't know him, but I take his word for it unless I have proof that he's lying, and I've yet to see any proof that he's lying. Of course he's gonna recall alcercations different than the other party involved, that's just natural. n*ggaz reasoning for saying he's lying just sound upsurd. n*ggaz say the Outlawz called Mobb Deep out in Atlanta when Pac was locked up. Neither Mobb Deep nor anybody else even knew who the Outlawz were back when Pac was locked up. What, Mobb Deep is suppose to react to every group of n*ggaz that scream they thugs? Then n*ggaz talkin about Tru Life. Tru Life never even ran into Prodigy. And n*ggaz is using that to justify their claims that P is lying.

Not one person in the book has said P was lying yet. Nore said they were bussin a 9mm not a tec. Big deal. Capone still hasn't said he never took the stand on K.B. Delorean said P walked out the room when he choked Nas. He didn't say he didn't choke Nas. He didn't say anthing P said was a lie.

P said a lot of people's names in this book. If he was lying 80% of the time like you claim, you would see a flood of people hitting the net saying he was lying. Nobody who's responded has said that P's lying. Prodigy has more rumors about altertations with him than any other artist. All that tells me is that he's really out there, because if he wasn't he wouldn't be bumping into all these people.
 7 years ago '07        #70
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 1205 1205
Thy got every right to be mad, plus n*gga's prolly mad cos they aint go Diamond...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #71
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
That's what I'm talkin about, why is he fulla sh*t 80% of the time? I'm not cosigning dude b/c I don't know him, but I take his word for it unless I have proof that he's lying, and I've yet to see any proof that he's lying. Of course he's gonna recall alcercations different than the other party involved, that's just natural. n*ggaz reasoning for saying he's lying just sound upsurd. n*ggaz say the Outlawz called Mobb Deep out in Atlanta when Pac was locked up. Neither Mobb Deep nor anybody else even knew who the Outlawz were back when Pac was locked up. What, Mobb Deep is suppose to react to every group of n*ggaz that scream they thugs? Then n*ggaz talkin about Tru Life. Tru Life never even ran into Prodigy. And n*ggaz is using that to justify their claims that P is lying.

Not one person in the book has said P was lying yet. Nore said they were bussin a 9mm not a tec. Big deal. Capone still hasn't said he never took the stand on K.B. Delorean said P walked out the room when he choked Nas. He didn't say he didn't choke Nas. He didn't say anthing P said was a lie.

P said a lot of people's names in this book. If he was lying 80% of the time like you claim, you would see a flood of people hitting the net saying he was lying. Nobody who's responded has said that P's lying. Prodigy has more rumors about altertations with him than any other artist. All that tells me is that he's really out there, because if he wasn't he wouldn't be bumping into all these people.
was outlawz n thug life callin him out n im sure prod knows who thug life is..regardless if they know who they were, hey if u talkin that thug sh*t n pop guns then live it talkin bout u try us we gonna get u..so watever.....so everything is true until otherwise? lol u serious? ok so if suge knight talked a whole bunch of sh*t then its true right? we all know how p is...and we all know how he talks sh*t on other dudes who he dont even know..then gets snuffed or dissed...just shows wat kinda character dude is, so of course others are gonna have different opinions cuz hes known to talk outta his a.ss..like if cormega writes a book imma believe it, why? cuz he doesnt sit around on camera n talk sh*t all day on dudes..this a forum fam aint everyone gonna believe evrything u do, u have your opinion even tho i font agree, cool...but to knock people just cuz they dont agree with u is a lil out there....i guess basically u are sayin we have to believe everything P says...

p.s. and im a fan of p in mobb deep before u think im some hater.
 7 years ago '04        #72
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
man yall soundin like some groupies right now...

Apparently P said some sh*t about this man dead mom in his book... fu*k all that rap sh*t this a whole different situation.
Right... n*ggas been saying that sh*t about prodigy that he aint from the bridge.. Prodigy been exposed! Tru-Life hold ya head up!
 7 years ago '04        #73
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,659 | Props total: 23106 23106
 J. Jones04 said:
Right... n*ggas been saying that sh*t about prodigy that he aint from the bridge.. Prodigy been exposed! Tru-Life hold ya head up!
n*ggas been knowing he wasn't from the bridge from day 1, the same n*ggas in this video was rocking with the n*gga back in the day, vouching for p doing collabs and sh*t all on p d!ck trynna get a buck, now these n*ggas salty as fu*k. gtfoh

these bum a.ss n*ggas stuck in the bridge ain't doing sh*t with they life. These n*ggas need to grow the fu*k up and be men and take care of they families and get money. You can't be on the block for the rest of your life, old dusty a.ss bum n*ggas, fu*k outta here
 7 years ago '09        #74
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10132 10132
maaan itz common knowledge he aint originally fr qb...he even says it in his music..."dat n*gga P thug enuff to rep qb from long island"-nickle n a nail...sh*t datz why havoc was tryna rob him 6cuz he was a new n*gga around da way
 05-03-2011, 06:11 PM         #75
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backblock_og said:
that's what i'm talkin about, why is he fulla sh*t 80% of the time? I'm not cosigning dude b/c i don't know him, but i take his word for it unless i have proof that he's lying, and i've yet to see any proof that he's lying. Of course he's gonna recall alcercations different than the other party involved, that's just natural. n*ggaz reasoning for saying he's lying just sound upsurd. n*ggaz say the outlawz called mobb deep out in atlanta when pac was locked up. Neither mobb deep nor anybody else even knew who the outlawz were back when pac was locked up. What, mobb deep is suppose to react to every group of n*ggaz that scream they thugs? Then n*ggaz talkin about tru life. Tru life never even ran into prodigy. And n*ggaz is using that to justify their claims that p is lying.

Not one person in the book has said p was lying yet. Nore said they were bussin a 9mm not a tec. Big deal. Capone still hasn't said he never took the stand on k.b. Delorean said p walked out the room when he choked nas. He didn't say he didn't choke nas. He didn't say anthing p said was a lie.

P said a lot of people's names in this book. If he was lying 80% of the time like you claim, you would see a flood of people hitting the net saying he was lying. Nobody who's responded has said that p's lying. Prodigy has more rumors about altertations with him than any other artist. All that tells me is that he's really out there, because if he wasn't he wouldn't be bumping into all these people.
in tha book p addressed tha outlawz callin him out. He said he wasnt at a concert, it was at a album signing at one of tha record stores an all they did was yell thuglife why he was signing autographs...at tha time they didnt even kno who they were

Last edited by 5knuckleshuffle; 05-03-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 05-03-2011, 06:12 PM         #76
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
n*ggas been knowing he wasn't from the bridge from day 1, the same n*ggas in this video was rocking with the n*gga back in the day, vouching for p doing collabs and sh*t all on p d!ck trynna get a buck, now these n*ggas salty as fu*k. gtfoh

these bum a.ss n*ggas stuck in the bridge ain't doing sh*t with they life. These n*ggas need to grow the fu*k up and be men and take care of they families and get money. You can't be on the block for the rest of your life, old dusty a.ss bum n*ggas, fu*k outta here
P lived in hempstead/lakeview long island. Then spent most of his life in QB, its all in there. P even lived a small time in Detroit which is why hes got tha tigers hat his pops bought him when he was younger

Last edited by 5knuckleshuffle; 05-03-2011 at 06:17 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #77
Ziyada 
space
space
$1,193 | Props total: 7 7
 VeX said:
fu*k prodigy
Wow.. A very deep and interesting point....
 05-03-2011, 06:34 PM         #78
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh damn
 7 years ago '04        #79
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 5knuckleshuffle said:
in tha book p addressed tha outlawz callin him out. He said he wasnt at a concert, it was at a album signing at one of tha record stores an all they did was yell thuglife why he was signing autographs...at tha time they didnt even kno who they were
the story i heard no one sais they were at a concert...and thuglife was with the outlawz...and they were bein called out and i aint hear nuthin about no autograph signing...2pac even talked about it

dont matter tho...they been squashed it..only thing i wasnt feelin was the fact like prodigy actin like a tough guy with the whole oh we seen em at the source n we couldve smashed them bullsh*t...outlawz been smackin dudes n spittin on cats....just tell the truth u approached them n it was all good....
anyways 2:18

[video - click to view]

Last edited by youngmic; 05-03-2011 at 06:54 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #80
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 3408 3408
 NO RELIGION said:
is it time for Boxden to write that chapter??????????
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy