May 1 - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Obama Emergency Speech | US has his body

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1441
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Smoke500 said:
I was just coming to post this. People are acting as if picture evidence would matter. That would not end the conspiracy theories. Hell, even if video evidence came out people would claim it's not him

And that's the illogical logic of conspiracy theory. It focuses on the unknown, the maybe, and the possible truth. And because it can't be proven 100% but it's still possible people run with it. Some people live to be suspicious and come up with a conspiracy theory for everything.

We're all suspicious of something...but people take it to the extreme. Do people realize that if this was indeed all a lie, that it would completely destroy Obama's legacy and any credibility??
I think it would definitely answer if he's alive or not. "Conspiracy theorists" aren't really saying he's alive, they are really just asking questions. I guess if you take the extremists they'll jump to conclusions... but the ones who actually think are really just asking questions.

Obama's legacy? This is much bigger than Obama... are you serious?

There just too many things that make absolutely no sense. Why wasn't he captured alive?

Look - as a rational individual, I just want PROOF and not word of mouth n*gga, this isn't grade school where I'm going to just take someones word and run with it.

Has anyone here taken an American Presidential class on how the government/Washington uses the media? Not conspiracy, but just generally how everything works...

This sh*t was released on Sunday night ready for Monday... beginning of the month...May 1st (Hitlers death day smfh)... right in time for Obama's re-election year.

But I'm moreso concerned with all the other concerns everyone else has brought u.
 7 years ago '05        #1442
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 1106 1106

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #1443
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
 PTC said:
I think it would definitely answer if he's alive or not. "Conspiracy theorists" aren't really saying he's alive, they are really just asking questions. I guess if you take the extremists they'll jump to conclusions... but the ones who actually think are really just asking questions.

Obama's legacy? This is much bigger than Obama... are you serious?

There just too many things that make absolutely no sense. Why wasn't he captured alive?

Look - as a rational individual, I just want PROOF and not word of mouth n*gga, this isn't grade school where I'm going to just take someones word and run with it.

Has anyone here taken an American Presidential class on how the government/Washington uses the media? Not conspiracy, but just generally how everything works...

This sh*t was released on Sunday night ready for Monday... beginning of the month...May 1st (Hitlers death day smfh)... right in time for Obama's re-election year.

But I'm moreso concerned with all the other concerns everyone else has brought u.
But why would Obama need this for an election thats over a yr away. His Approval rating has been 45%+ for his term, which is damn good, and also his closest comp, Trump/Palin/Romney/Huckabee are just too laughable to even stand a chance in an election against an incumbent president. Add to the fact that the birther movement/issue continues to paint the GOP as hilariously stupid, so I don't see this as a ploy specifically for re-election purposes.....
 7 years ago '05        #1444
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 ngoogs said:
Precisely. Those types of people frequent online msg boards
So basically your one of those people who believes in everything your gov't tells you? I hope thats not what your saying. And because i dont believe anything the gov't tells me im a nutjob?

Im not sayin da n*gga is dead or alive...im just sayin i dont believe that operation went down...it dont feel right...like absolutly no footage of a plane flying into the pentagon and no bodies found at the crash site in Pennsylvania...you should really start doubting your controlled media and take a better look at whats going on around you
 05-03-2011, 06:42 PM         #1445
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear this whole shyt feels counterfiet as hell

now everybody is chirping about it but nothings gonna change. shyt is not gonna be like the end of that movie Legend when the dark skies return to blue, and all the fairies and unicorns are alive again because the bad guy is dead
 7 years ago '05        #1446
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 pa_general said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #1447
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
What's the difference between someone believing something they did not see and have no evidence of other then what a "trusted" sorce told them, and someone who disputes these same theories and occurances?
Why is one side a "Crazy Conspriacy Person" and the other side "The Right Regular American guy"? That's not what this country is all about, what about Freedom of Speech and Expression. What about diversity and freethinking.I think a lot of you dudes are getting confused. You are not a child of the government, why are yall believing everything they tell you and everything THEY show you on the News? Don't yall realize yall are only getting ONE SIDE of EVERY STORY. Yall not as smart as you think, yall are much more ignorant to facts then you put on.
I can admit I don't know about everything but that give me room to ask questions. To think for myself. Yall so stuck in the box and call other people crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy