May 1 - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Obama Emergency Speech | US has his body

most viewed right now
 130
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 05:14 PM         #1421
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this wool is so thick
 7 years ago '04        #1422
Top Ramen 
space
avatar space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 Cap Peeler said:
:
 05-02-2011, 05:19 PM         #1423
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fred dibnah said:
Who gets the reward money?????
I would hope that the money would be divied up between the 24 Navy SEALs and the unidentified man who sent in the tip that led to the government finding out about the courier. I think that's fair and makes sense the total reward is like 27 million
 7 years ago '04        #1424
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,397 | Props total: 13062 13062
People who don't want to believe this won't. No matter how much info is given to them.

DNA? "How do we know its real?". "Gov't will tell you anything", blah blah blah
Picture? "Photoshop"
They had the body. "Could have been any body." "Why didn't they show it on TV?".

It's no sense in arguing with them. It's not that they don't believe it, it's that they don't want to. Those people enjoy being like that.

Gas prices could go to $.75 a gallon. Those same people would say, "it should be free", "you know who had to die to get that", "why did it take so long to get to $.75". It's their nature to bi*ch.
 7 years ago '04        #1425
Fatal 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 136 136
Now tbere are reports that bin laden wasn't shooting/had any guns
 7 years ago '10        #1426
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 regularjoe said:
People who don't want to believe this won't. No matter how much info is given to them.

DNA? "How do we know its real?". "Gov't will tell you anything", blah blah blah
Picture? "Photoshop"
They had the body. "Could have been any body." "Why didn't they show it on TV?".

It's no sense in arguing with them. It's not that they don't believe it, it's that they don't want to. Those people enjoy being like that.

Gas prices could go to $.75 a gallon. Those same people would say, "it should be free", "you know who had to die to get that", "why did it take so long to get to $.75". It's their nature to bi*ch.
I was just coming to post this. People are acting as if picture evidence would matter. That would not end the conspiracy theories. Hell, even if video evidence came out people would claim it's not him

And that's the illogical logic of conspiracy theory. It focuses on the unknown, the maybe, and the possible truth. And because it can't be proven 100% but it's still possible people run with it. Some people live to be suspicious and come up with a conspiracy theory for everything.

We're all suspicious of something...but people take it to the extreme. Do people realize that if this was indeed all a lie, that it would completely destroy Obama's legacy and any credibility??
 7 years ago '04        #1427
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,397 | Props total: 13062 13062
 Smoke500 said:
I was just coming to post this. People are acting as if picture evidence would matter. That would not end the conspiracy theories. Hell, even if video evidence came out people would claim it's not him

And that's the illogical logic of conspiracy theory. It focuses on the unknown, the maybe, and the possible truth. And because it can't be proven 100% but it's still possible people run with it. Some people live to be suspicious and come up with a conspiracy theory for everything.

We're all suspicious of something...but people take it to the extreme. Do people realize that if this was indeed all a lie, that it would completely destroy Obama's legacy and any credibility??
Legacy, credibility, and most importantly to him (for now)... re-election.
 7 years ago '04        #1428
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Smoke500 said:
I was just coming to post this. People are acting as if picture evidence would matter. That would not end the conspiracy theories. Hell, even if video evidence came out people would claim it's not him

And that's the illogical logic of conspiracy theory. It focuses on the unknown, the maybe, and the possible truth. And because it can't be proven 100% but it's still possible people run with it. Some people live to be suspicious and come up with a conspiracy theory for everything.

We're all suspicious of something...but people take it to the extreme. Do people realize that if this was indeed all a lie, that it would completely destroy Obama's legacy and any credibility??
Lies like this one, and the 9/11 conspiracies would take hundreds if not thousands of people cooperating for it to work.

Nutjobs on this site and elsewhere have nothing better to do so they try to develop this sh*t. The funniest thing to me is how they keep claiming sh*t is happening and then nothing happens so they move on to the next idea.

I worked with a nutjob one year during a Summer job. He was fu*king crazy. I only worked with him about 5 or 6 times before they switched me out with someone else. During those 5 or 6 times he told me:

- How airplanes release chemicals to make us sick and spend more money at the doctors
- How the Mad Money host is just a pawn to make people put their money in one stock before they lower it and cause people to lose money
- The government was watching him because he was trying to tell too much to too many people
- How he had been visited by aliens on a number of occasions
- How the Marines were brainwashing people to do what they wanted
- Also, how our music, television and other sh*t had subliminal messages in them and that eventually "they" would cause us to rise up and do some sh*t. I think k!ll others.
- When he asked me what I was majoring in, and he learned it was History, he asked me if I had heard of this event or that and when I said no he said it was because the government had spent so much money covering that up.

I think he had something against the US Postal service too and a few more fu*king weird ideas. I only remember the REALLY funny ones but you could not even have a normal conversation because it would turn into some conspiracy thing.


When I worked with him, I wondered if this is what the conspiracy nutjobs on here are like in real life. If people avoid them and sh*t because they can't even have a normal conversation.
 05-02-2011, 06:02 PM         #1429
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Lies like this one, and the 9/11 conspiracies would take hundreds if not thousands of people cooperating for it to work.

Nutjobs on this site and elsewhere have nothing better to do so they try to develop this sh*t. The funniest thing to me is how they keep claiming sh*t is happening and then nothing happens so they move on to the next idea.

I worked with a nutjob one year during a Summer job. He was fu*king crazy. I only worked with him about 5 or 6 times before they switched me out with someone else. During those 5 or 6 times he told me:

- How airplanes release chemicals to make us sick and spend more money at the doctors
- How the Mad Money host is just a pawn to make people put their money in one stock before they lower it and cause people to lose money
- The government was watching him because he was trying to tell too much to too many people
- How he had been visited by aliens on a number of occasions
- How the Marines were brainwashing people to do what they wanted
- Also, how our music, television and other sh*t had subliminal messages in them and that eventually "they" would cause us to rise up and do some sh*t. I think k!ll others.
- When he asked me what I was majoring in, and he learned it was History, he asked me if I had heard of this event or that and when I said no he said it was because the government had spent so much money covering that up.

I think he had something against the US Postal service too and a few more fu*king weird ideas. I only remember the REALLY funny ones but you could not even have a normal conversation because it would turn into some conspiracy thing.


When I worked with him, I wondered if this is what the conspiracy nutjobs on here are like in real life. If people avoid them and sh*t because they can't even have a normal conversation.
Precisely. Those types of people frequent online msg boards
 7 years ago '07        #1430
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
bwahahahahahahahahahaha @ hide n seek world champion 01-11 ..yall n*ggas some fools!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #1431
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 ngoogs said:
Precisely. Those types of people frequent online msg boards
I ended up kind of feeling bad for the guy I worked with. No one at work wanted to talk to him except for the old guy and at one point we were talking about our weekend or some sh*t and someone brought up fu*king a girl. His response was "I haven't had s3x in probably 8 years."

Had me going and then a little - If he wasn't so fu*king weird I'm sure some bi*ch would fu*k with him.
 7 years ago '06        #1432
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 gilbydakid said:
Or he's been dead and now they need something to refuel the war in the middle east.

 7 years ago '10        #1433
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 lilsnatch770 said:
Lies like this one, and the 9/11 conspiracies would take hundreds if not thousands of people cooperating for it to work.

Nutjobs on this site and elsewhere have nothing better to do so they try to develop this sh*t. The funniest thing to me is how they keep claiming sh*t is happening and then nothing happens so they move on to the next idea.

I worked with a nutjob one year during a Summer job. He was fu*king crazy. I only worked with him about 5 or 6 times before they switched me out with someone else. During those 5 or 6 times he told me:

- How airplanes release chemicals to make us sick and spend more money at the doctors
- How the Mad Money host is just a pawn to make people put their money in one stock before they lower it and cause people to lose money
- The government was watching him because he was trying to tell too much to too many people
- How he had been visited by aliens on a number of occasions
- How the Marines were brainwashing people to do what they wanted
- Also, how our music, television and other sh*t had subliminal messages in them and that eventually "they" would cause us to rise up and do some sh*t. I think k!ll others.
- When he asked me what I was majoring in, and he learned it was History, he asked me if I had heard of this event or that and when I said no he said it was because the government had spent so much money covering that up.

I think he had something against the US Postal service too and a few more fu*king weird ideas. I only remember the REALLY funny ones but you could not even have a normal conversation because it would turn into some conspiracy thing.


When I worked with him, I wondered if this is what the conspiracy nutjobs on here are like in real life. If people avoid them and sh*t because they can't even have a normal conversation.


Real sh!t though
 7 years ago '06        #1434
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557

[pic - click to view]

 05-02-2011, 06:33 PM         #1435
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
I ended up kind of feeling bad for the guy I worked with. No one at work wanted to talk to him except for the old guy and at one point we were talking about our weekend or some sh*t and someone brought up fu*king a girl. His response was "I haven't had s3x in probably 8 years."

Had me going and then a little - If he wasn't so fu*king weird I'm sure some bi*ch would fu*k with him.
Poor guy he's a weirdo because he hasn't had some good poon in awhile but Hess not getting any poon cause he's so fu*king weird

Back on topic, though, I just saw that they are planning to release the video of his burial at sea!
 05-02-2011, 06:33 PM         #1436
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

[pic - click to view]

Now that's some funny sh*t right there brehh
 7 years ago '10        #1437
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
All these stupid people who think Obama is the actually one who k!lled Osama
 7 years ago '04        #1438
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
 pa_general said:

[pic - click to view]

 05-03-2011, 03:34 AM         #1439
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
People who don't want to believe this won't. No matter how much info is given to them.

DNA? "How do we know its real?". "Gov't will tell you anything", blah blah blah
Picture? "Photoshop"
They had the body. "Could have been any body." "Why didn't they show it on TV?".

It's no sense in arguing with them. It's not that they don't believe it, it's that they don't want to. Those people enjoy being like that.

Gas prices could go to $.75 a gallon. Those same people would say, "it should be free", "you know who had to die to get that", "why did it take so long to get to $.75". It's their nature to bi*ch.


even on cnn they said that dna was being collected from his family members but they decided to go with his dead sister?

he was and its been known that he worked with the cia. why didnt they just run his fingerprints, you cant tell me the cia and the saudis dont have his finger prints.



stop it slime.


Last edited by gilbydakid; 05-03-2011 at 03:36 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #1440
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,141 | Props total: 9450 9450
^^^
This and the fact that they can find a crack head that robbed a liquor store in under 48 hours but they can't find OBL for 10yrs? I mean c'mon. They knew where he was. Plus first you hear how he's living in caves and it was impossible to spot, then on the news they talk about his million dollar palace lol. This is the only thing that could have gotten Obama re elected. That's why it went down this way.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy