most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1401
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 FeedTheBeast said:
Geezus what more do you want??!! How bout you sit back and wait for everything to unfold. It aint even been 24 hours dude. We live in a world where they still investigate and specualte on the deaths of people like JFK, MLK, Tupac, Elvis, Abraham Lincoln, Malcolm X etc etc. Give it some time and stop acting like the US military has an obligation to make secret operations common knowledge.
I'm not asking for anything

I'm just voicing my opinion that this whole thing sounds bogus. Some parts could be right (about the burning of the mansion and helicopters overhead in Pakistan) but the political part of it sounds like bullsh*t. That's all. I could careless if dude is alive or not, I don't praise him or anything
 7 years ago '10        #1402
space
space
space
 Mysteryman said:
Detailed article on exactly how they identified him and buried him

More quotes

Good article with many other details not previously mentioned before
Do you know how easy it is to fake an article?!

Like I said, I'm not asking for pictures or anything like that. My belief is that this government is full of it and this Osama Bin Laden thing is getting out of hand. That's just me.

If he's dead, that's cool. The US has gotten what they've wanted. But that's not the issue I'm arguing about.
 7 years ago '06        #1403
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2072 2072
 Mysteryman said:
The main issue now which will be interesting to watch is how Pakistan explains themselves over this whole thing.

Osama's compound was way to big to have gone unnoticed. Also it is only a few miles from the Pakistan military training center, coincidence?? I think not.

Honestly imagine someone building a mansion down the street from the White House with 18 Foot high walls, barbed wire, and security gates all over. Within a few hours the government would want to know what the hell was going on in there.

Yet somehow this happened in Pakistan and for 6 years nobody even glanced at the compound twice wondering what exactly it was?? Sounds fishy to me
huh? they said it was 1000 feet away
 7 years ago '07        #1404
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 iNsane said:
I'm not asking for anything

I'm just voicing my opinion that this whole thing sounds bogus. Some parts could be right (about the burning of the mansion and helicopters overhead in Pakistan) but the political part of it sounds like bullsh*t. That's all. I could careless if dude is alive or not, I don't praise him or anything
I was in the military and anytime you have that kind of operation with soldiers on foot there is always air support. So whats so strange about helicopters??

The funny thing is that Obama chose to have him identified, shot and verified rather than bombed and burned to ashes just so the world could not deny it. Yet here we are. Cant win for fukkin losing. Haters gone hate!!
 7 years ago '07        #1405
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 iNsane said:
Do you know how easy it is to fake an article?!

Like I said, I'm not asking for pictures or anything like that. My belief is that this government is full of it and this Osama Bin Laden thing is getting out of hand. That's just me.

If he's dead, that's cool. The US has gotten what they've wanted. But that's not the issue I'm arguing about.
I'm done.........you act like you looking for answers or that you open-minded about discussing the scenarios but you shooting down everything. At this point you starting to look like a troll. Feed......out this bi*ch!!
 7 years ago '10        #1406
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I was in the military and anytime you have that kind of operation with soldiers on foot there is always air support. So whats so strange about helicopters??

The funny thing is that Obama chose to have him identified, shot and verified rather than bombed and burned to ashes just so the world could not deny it. Yet here we are. Cant win for fukkin losing. Haters gone hate!!
Did I say it was strange to have helicopters? I said that part of this whole operation must be right.
 05-02-2011, 03:55 PM         #1407
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
A small sample of his tweets
So where did the downed blackhawk go?

Oh thats right they had a shinook on standby a few blocks away ready carry away any downed choppers.
 7 years ago '05        #1408
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 gilbydakid said:
So where did the downed blackhawk go?

Oh thats right they had a shinook on standby a few blocks away ready carry away any downed choppers.

[pic - click to view]

Here is a pic of the downed chopper at the compound

It has been shown on abcnews, cnn, etc almost all day

Oh and to the guy that said it was 1000 feet away

1 mile = 5,280 feet

So it wasnt even 1 mile away or even half that.
 7 years ago '06        #1409
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 ngoogs said:
Me too it would make for a great a.ss movie
 FeedTheBeast said:
I swear yall n*ggas dont believe sh*t..........if he aint dead he will come out and make Obama look like a fool. Aint happened yet so I'm thinking the sh*t is true. no way Bin Laden would let this drag out without him calling America out and deploying his goons to fu*k us up. True we might not know the whole story but got damn do yall not understand that operations like this are not supposed to be transparent for all to see?? This sh*t requires a VERY high clearance to even get a sniff of what the actual plan was/is. Yall some muhfukking losers on a gotdamn message board and think yall should know as much as a 4 star general. bi*ch PLEEZ......go play some COD2 or SOCOM and keep pretending you have the balls to do what real soldiers just did.
Realest sh*t ever wrote.
 05-02-2011, 04:12 PM         #1410
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

1 mile = 5,280 feet

I retract my statement
 7 years ago '05        #1411
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
Before I dip out this topic

One more article from NY Times where HAMAS the islamic group condemns the death of Bin Laden saying it is a “continuation of the United States policy of destruction.” and that we should have arrested Bin Laden and put him on trial.

If other major islamic terrorist groups are acknowledging it then im leaning more towards him actually being dead then alive
 05-02-2011, 04:15 PM         #1412
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
I swear yall n*ggas dont believe sh*t..........if he aint dead he will come out and make Obama look like a fool. Aint happened yet so I'm thinking the sh*t is true. no way Bin Laden would let this drag out without him calling America out and deploying his goons to fu*k us up. True we might not know the whole story but got damn do yall not understand that operations like this are not supposed to be transparent for all to see?? This sh*t requires a VERY high clearance to even get a sniff of what the actual plan was/is. Yall some muhfukking losers on a gotdamn message board and think yall should know as much as a 4 star general. bi*ch PLEEZ......go play some COD2 or SOCOM and keep pretending you have the balls to do what real soldiers just did.
Or he's been dead and now they need something to refuel the war in the middle east.
 7 years ago '04        #1413
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
It's all a ploy for reelection.
 7 years ago '05        #1414
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
Colin Powell on Cnn speaking real sh*t
 05-02-2011, 04:22 PM         #1415
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my dad was right. he got shot in the eye. to be specific
 7 years ago '07        #1416
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,588 | Props total: 43743 43743
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

1 mile = 5,280 feet

why does it looks so small? :hmm:
 7 years ago '10        #1417
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 #21 said:
why does it looks so small? :hmm:
Rest is on other side of wall
 7 years ago '11        #1418
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It's all a ploy for reelection.
This^^
 7 years ago '04        #1419
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #1420
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 fred dibnah said:
Who gets the reward money?????
:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy