Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1381
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Fras1788 said:
Oopsies!!!! maybe you Meant a Black Jewish Man.
word...maybe that was what I meant.

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 05-02-2011 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: obvious sarcasm for the idiots*
 05-02-2011, 03:10 PM         #1382
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
if he's dead, he's dead. if he's alive, what benefit do you think it would be if he let people still think he was dead?

try thinking about sh*t before you post next time
I dont know, plan another 9/11.

man people are slow as fu*k.
 05-02-2011, 03:11 PM         #1383
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
What does the meaning of Al Qaeda have anything to do with it?
I was thinking exactly this...
 7 years ago '04        #1384
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 iNsane said:
You're embarrassing yourself because you can't give me an answer. This is a debate. Either participate or stop coming up with stupid excuses

What does the meaning of Al Qaeda have anything to do with it?
i'm not going to waste my time debating with someone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

one of al qaeda's primary goals were to strike fear into the western civilizations.

obviously, just the idea and presence of bin laden was the main fear-mongering tool they've used outside of an actual terrorist attack.

so i ask you again, if he bin laden was still alive, what purpose would he have to stay in hiding? don't give me this "plan another attack" BS. like he's the only one that's capable of planning something...come on BX, smarten up
 05-02-2011, 03:14 PM         #1385
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smarten up nas!
 7 years ago '10        #1386
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 LightsOut said:
i'm not going to waste my time debating with someone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

one of al qaeda's primary goals were to strike fear into the western civilizations.

obviously, just the idea and presence of bin laden was the main fear-mongering tool they've used outside of an actual terrorist attack.

so i ask you again, if he bin laden was still alive, what purpose would he have to stay in hiding?
and who said that was their goal? The president? The military?

Dude isn't benefiting anything. If he's hiding, he's hiding. He did what he wanted and now he's living his life

You can't even prove if that is really him. After all the bullsh*t Bush put us through and how fabricated these stories sound, I wouldn't even be surprised if they lied about that too.

And ok maybe he isn't planning another attack. But he is making us look like fools. He has ties and you're delusional if you don't believe that.
 7 years ago '10        #1387
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 TiPZ said:
So Islam cares a lot about Osama then? That means Islam cares a lot about Al-Qaeda? But Obama said we aren't at war with Islam? But we shot Osama?
They should, Islam is a religion its not a terrorist group or a country like you making it sound, there are more kind, loving muslims in this world than there are terrorists.

Al-queda uses Islam to spread its message, kinda like how George Bush and America uses Jesus Christ to justify dropping bombs on children. Osama k!lled people indirectly that's why they k!lled him, not because he practiced Islam.
 7 years ago '04        #1388
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 iNsane said:
and who said that was their goal? The president? The military?

Dude isn't benefiting anything. If he's hiding, he's hiding. He did what he wanted and now he's living his life

You can't even prove if that is really him. After all the bullsh*t Bush put us through and how fabricated these stories sound, I wouldn't even be surprised if they lied about that too.
haven't you ever watched one of their propaganda videos? they make it pretty clear what their goal is...

i mean i'm not some blind flag-waving citizen. i know the government has a shady past with bin laden. but i think a lot of you are trying to really stretch the truth about everything.

ok, so something defintiely did go down in that pakistani town last night...that's a fact.

pakistan themselves confirmed it was bin laden, and actually said they were embarrassed they didn't know he was there the whole time...another fact.

i mean those 2 things alone should be all the proof you need, DNA samples and pictures aren't really needed IMO. i can see why people would want to see them, but i understand why they aren't out in the media like that
 7 years ago '10        #1389
space
space
space
 LightsOut said:
haven't you ever watched one of their propaganda videos? they make it pretty clear what their goal is...

i mean i'm not some blind flag-waving citizen. i know the government has a shady past with bin laden. but i think a lot of you are trying to really stretch the truth about everything.

ok, so something defintiely did go down in that pakistani town last night...that's a fact.

pakistan themselves confirmed it was bin laden, and actually said they were embarrassed they didn't know he was there the whole time...another fact.

i mean those 2 things alone should be all the proof you need, DNA samples and pictures aren't really needed IMO. i can see why people would want to see them, but i understand why they aren't out in the media like that
Not necessarily. You're feeding into the media again. Yeah we saw a video of a building or mansion burning near Islamabad last night and earlier today, but how do you know it was even America that took him out? I mean that doesn't really matter cuz he's dead right?

How can he get into a country without getting caught? He's the most wanted terrorist alive and they're going to let that slide? I've been to Pakistan and it isn't that easy to get through the airport and ANYWHERE for that matter. That's why I think he has ties and this whole thing is fabricated. That's just me though
 7 years ago '04        #1390
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 iNsane said:
Not necessarily. You're feeding into the media again. Yeah we saw a video of a building or mansion burning near Islamabad last night and earlier today, but how do you know it was even America that took him out? I mean that doesn't really matter cuz he's dead right?

How can he get into a country without getting caught? He's the most wanted terrorist alive and they're going to let that slide? I've been to Pakistan and it isn't that easy to get through the airport and ANYWHERE for that matter. That's why I think he has ties and this whole thing is fabricated. That's just me though
did you not read the live tweets from last night from that guy that was living in abbottabad?

and i highly doubt bin laden's been using an airport any time over the last 10 years...
 7 years ago '10        #1391
space
space
space
 LightsOut said:
did you not read the live tweets from last night from that guy that was living in abbottabad?

and i highly doubt bin laden's been using an airport any time over the last 10 years...
I didn't. Post it.

...And that should say something....that he has ties and some sort of military connect to get in?
 7 years ago '05        #1392
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 iNsane said:
I didn't. Post it.

...And that should say something....that he has ties and some sort of military connect to get in?

His twitter name is @reallyvirtual

Dude gained about 59,000 followers in a day

He was posting about it last night while it was happening
 7 years ago '04        #1393
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Did Nas win?

Nas lost.
 7 years ago '10        #1394
space
space
space
 Mysteryman said:

Dude gained about 59,000 followers in a day

He was posting about it last night while it was happening
That doesn't take me anywhere but the front page.....
 7 years ago '04        #1395
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space

7 years ago '05        #1396
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
A small sample of his tweets

@m0hcin all silent after the blast, but a friend heard it 6 km away too... the helicopter is gone too.
Reply Retweet Favorite ReallyVirtual 23 hours ago

A huge window shaking bang here in Abbottabad Cantt. I hope its not the start of something nasty :-S
Reply Retweet Favorite ReallyVirtual 1 day ago

Go away helicopter - before I take out my giant swatter :-/
Reply Retweet Favorite ReallyVirtual 1 day ago

Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad at 1AM (is a rare event).
Reply Retweet Favorite
 7 years ago '10        #1397
space
space
space
 LightsOut said:

He's just talking about how it was going down near where he was at...

I'm not saying NOTHING went down...but what is he saying that we already haven't heard about.....
 7 years ago '07        #1398
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
eh, i'll reserve judgement for when/if they release photos. Maybe they still have his body and are just saying they buried him at sea. Idk, idc for that matter.

I think it would've been a even bigger blow to himself, al qaeda,(however the fu*k you spell it lol) and terrorism worldwide if they would've taken him alive. Dying is easy, keeping that bastard alive in our hands would've been torture for him.

Last edited by Jeet Kune Do; 05-02-2011 at 03:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1399
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 iNsane said:
He's just talking about how it was going down near where he was at...

I'm not saying NOTHING went down...but what is he saying that we already haven't heard about.....
Geezus what more do you want??!! How bout you sit back and wait for everything to unfold. It aint even been 24 hours dude. We live in a world where they still investigate and specualte on the deaths of people like JFK, MLK, Tupac, Elvis, Abraham Lincoln, Malcolm X etc etc. Give it some time and stop acting like the US military has an obligation to make secret operations common knowledge.
 7 years ago '05        #1400
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
Detailed article on exactly how they identified him and buried him

An official at Monday's Pentagon briefing said the body, once aboard the USS Carl Vinson, was washed and placed in a white sheet. It was then placed in a "weighted bag," and a military officer read prepared "religious remarks," which were translated into Arabic by a "native speaker" who was not further identified.
The body was then placed on a "prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body eased into the sea," the official said.
More quotes

The al-Qaida leader was identified by name by a woman believed to be one of his wives — bin Laden had several — who was present at his Pakistan compound at the time of the U.S. raid.

The intelligence official said the DNA match, using DNA from several family members, provided virtual certainty that it was bin Laden's body.

Budowle, currently director of the Institute of Investigative Genetics at the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth, said using a sample of blood or a cheek swab, "you extract the DNA that day, get the PCR done in the same day, put it on the machine that night... and interpret it the following day."

U.S. officials also said bin Laden was identified through "facial recognition," a reference to technology for mapping unique facial characteristics

Good article with many other details not previously mentioned before
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy