Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1361
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 FeedTheBeast said:
What dudes??? Americans?? True I would be paranoid as fukk if I was anywhere out of the country right now.
Nah, other terrorists that are connected with Al Qaeda. You know they want revenge no matter what. But now that everybody on television is saying so, they're gonna make their move when it's least expected.
 7 years ago '10        #1362
space
space
space
 TiPZ said:
I'm just saying, I'll believe this sh*t when a real picture leaks. And don't be surprised if they forgot to take pics of him before they threw his body into sea Until then you can believe what ever the media floods into your brain.
Don't expect one. You either believe or you don't and they expect us to believe it. They'll see when our a.sses are under fire

And don't expect it to happen soon. Because like I said before, they aren't stupid.
 7 years ago '07        #1363
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 iNsane said:
Nah, other terrorists that are connected with Al Qaeda. You know they want revenge no matter what. But now that everybody on television is saying so, they're gonna make their move when it's least expected.
True.........It aint over.
 7 years ago '04        #1364
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 TiPZ said:
I'm just saying, I'll believe this sh*t when a real picture leaks. And don't be surprised if they forgot to take pics of him before they threw his body into sea Until then you can believe what ever the media floods into your brain.
use your brain....if he wasn't really dead, don't you think he would just pop up on TV like "fu*k america, i'm still here"?
 7 years ago '10        #1365
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[pic - click to view]

lools like the photoshopped pic.
 05-02-2011, 02:44 PM         #1366
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

omg thats not fu*king real, we already cleared it up. he got shot in the left eye.

LightsOut said:
use your brain....if he wasn't really dead, don't you think he would just pop up on TV like "fu*k america, i'm still here"?
Use your brain...

if people thought I was dead and I was Osama Bin Ladin I would use that to my advantage...

7 years ago '04        #1367
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

lools like the photoshopped pic.
that one is photoshopped, some media outlets are still using it for some reason though
 7 years ago '05        #1368
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 TiPZ said:
Government already said they have pics but are debating whether to release them or not. Im guessing if anything they will "magically" leak right around time for elections to boost Obama for another term.

It basically comes down to you believe it or you dont.

There is suspiscion to believe that it is false (No pic of body, Questionable alibi of dead body) and at the same time there is reason to believe it is true (Pakistan officials confirming it, DNA evidence, Widow confirming it is Bin laden, twitter of nearby citizens documenting events happening that night, Inside tour of compound, etc)

It either comes down to how much you trust our government.

President Bush lied to the US citizens and had done many untrustworthy things during his terms. However President Obama despite not fully delivering on some promises made during election has yet to do anything in my opinion that was untrustworthy or lied to the American public so he is still good in my eyes and would have no reason to lie now.
 05-02-2011, 02:49 PM         #1369
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:

not to be rude but you're fu*king retarded
 7 years ago '04        #1370
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 TiPZ said:

not to be rude but you're fu*king retarded

says the guy calling me an idiot for thinking that no countries offered to take his body? just admit it, everyone in here has been proving you wrong this entire time, yet you feel the need to carry on with your "conspiracy/government is lying" crusade...

well keep f!ghting the good f!ght then homie
 7 years ago '07        #1371
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
I had a class in HS about how the Gov. is corrupted, he was showing the class the different videos of Bin Laden on camera, like how he always wears one thing on one side, and how this is not really that and whatever, etc...

and doesn't this dude have connection to the CIA? I wouldn't be surprised if they knew where he lived all this time and even making calls to him at times, telling him to lay low and what not. You never know though, if anything the Gov. probably fu*ked this dude over and k!lled him. Or they k!lled someone that looks like him, using a scapegoat to make it seem like Obama is doing something - also this happening is another good reasoning for him possibly strongly getting re-elected again.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's still alive - all he has to do is change his whole appearance (shave the beard etc) and probably move away somewhere low key. And this dudes not even a real Muslim, wasn't he Christian or something? It was probably just a act. It's almost like a movie when you think deeply into it.
 05-02-2011, 02:55 PM         #1372
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:

says the guy calling me an idiot for thinking that no countries offered to take his body? just admit it, everyone in here has been proving you wrong this entire time, yet you feel the need to carry on with your "conspiracy/government is lying" crusade...

well keep f!ghting the good f!ght then homie
Dude, you just said if Osama isn't dead then why doesn't he just appear on T.V and say "fu*k America, I'm still here"

Bro.... C'mon son
 7 years ago '05        #1373
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
I had a class in HS about how the Gov. is corrupted, he was showing the class the different videos of Bin Laden on camera, like how he always wears one thing on one side, and how this is not really that and whatever, etc...

and doesn't this dude have connection to the CIA? I wouldn't be surprised if they knew where he lived all this time and even making calls to him at times, telling him to lay low and what not. You never know though, if anything the Gov. probably fu*ked this dude over and k!lled him. Or they k!lled someone that looks like him, using a scapegoat to make it seem like Obama is doing something - also this happening is another good reasoning for him possibly strongly getting re-elected again.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's still alive - all he has to do is change his whole appearance (shave the beard etc) and probably move away somewhere low key. And this dudes not even a real Muslim, wasn't he Christian or something? It was probably just a act. It's almost like a movie when you think deeply into it.

Osama a christian???

How about reading how he came to power and not just grabbing every conspiracy theory you hear
 7 years ago '10        #1374
space
space
space
Osama is probably in Texas smoking hashish with Bush
 7 years ago '04        #1375
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 TiPZ said:
Dude, you just said if Osama isn't dead then why doesn't he just appear on T.V and say "fu*k America, I'm still here"

Bro.... C'mon son
if he's dead, he's dead. if he's alive, what benefit do you think it would be if he let people still think he was dead?

try thinking about sh*t before you post next time
 7 years ago '10        #1376
space
space
space
 LightsOut said:
if he's dead, he's dead. if he's alive, what benefit do you think it would be if he let people still think he was dead?

try thinking about sh*t before you post next time
What would he benefit if he showed up on TV? Prove you wrong?
 05-02-2011, 03:03 PM         #1377
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #1378
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 iNsane said:

do you even know what the whole meaning of al qaeda stood for? or do you just want to jump in the middle of something and embarrass yourself? because you're off to a good start
 7 years ago '07        #1379
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Mysteryman said:
Osama a christian???

How about reading how he came to power and not just grabbing every conspiracy theory you hear
It was like 7-8 years ago lol, I don't remember everything accurately. Maybe I meant a Christian-Muslim, my bad
 7 years ago '10        #1380
space
space
space
 LightsOut said:
do you even know what the whole meaning of al qaeda stood for? or do you just want to jump in the middle of something and embarrass yourself? because you're off to a good start
You're embarrassing yourself because you can't give me an answer. This is a debate. Either participate or stop coming up with stupid excuses

What does the meaning of Al Qaeda have anything to do with it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now