May 1 - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Obama Emergency Speech | US has his body

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1341
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17167 17167

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #1342
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3844 3844
can someone post pics of the scene? i cant find anything but keep hearing they released some photos
 7 years ago '05        #1343
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 ngoogs said:
Its not really all that unbelievable man. Have you seen the various foreign leaders quotes in his death? He wasn't the most loved guy in the world.
Osama Bin Laden was born and raised in Saudi Arabia but ended up getting banished from the country forever and losing citizenship due to his beliefs right around when he started Al Qaeda. It isnt really hard why people werent rushing to claim him.

Thats where I think most people here are getting confused

Islam is nothing like what Bin Laden projected it as. Many Islams that I know personally who live in America hate him because he had negatively stereotyped the religion and that is why everyone thinks being a Muslim means you hate America which is very far from the truth.

Bin Laden gave all Muslims a bad name so most Mulisms wanted nothing to do with him.
 7 years ago '07        #1344
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 ngoogs said:
You sound like you have mental problems man. They have a lot of behind the scenes bureaucracy work to take care of fella.
These n*ggas acting like they waiting on a mixtape to leak...........this is serious business.
 7 years ago '10        #1345
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yeah I know what you trying to say but still 2 different situations. And its like the chicken and the egg. What came first??? Was it America fukkin with Islam or Terrorists fukkin with America and then using Islam as a shield?? Who knows??

Its not a simple equation..........but bottom line I have to give Obama credit for trying to make it very clear that he is only after the people whom are trying to get at America first. As president he cant think gangster but diplomatically and you dont get up there and speak in general terms. In the past the presidents(Bush, Clinton) words were twisted into "America hates Islam". Obama knows that aint nothing but more sh*t if he doesnt directly address that and k!ll it. Still perception is everything........some will take it for what it is others will call bullsh*t but he did his part to squash any Islam beef before it gets momentum.
No one knows who started whatthat's the problem. Good part on Obama making it clear, at least in his heart he knows what his intentions are. But like i said before, he isn't controlling everything that's happening out there. He just sits in the office and takes what is given to him
 7 years ago '10        #1346
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 TiPZ said:

No country offered land to bury Osama? Thats why we threw his body in the open sea? How fu*king stupid are some people?
Islamic law, Obama got love for Muslims as everybody should. If you have a "religion" you should be able to respect's somebody else's. I dont follow a religion and although I think its fishy because of who he is, I agree with treating his death the right way to show respect to Islam.
 05-02-2011, 02:16 PM         #1347
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
take off the tinfoil hat and try to explain what makes it idiotic then...
You said no country offered land to burry Osama.. really bro? really?
 05-02-2011, 02:17 PM         #1348
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pics?
 05-02-2011, 02:17 PM         #1349
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
people are happy and will f!ght to remain in ignorance

I say let em be....less competition for the intelligent people of the world
This some of the realest sh*t ive read.
 05-02-2011, 02:19 PM         #1350
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Islamic law, Obama got love for Muslims as everybody should. If you have a "religion" you should be able to respect's somebody else's. I dont follow a religion and although I think its fishy because of who he is, I agree with treating his death the right way to show respect to Islam.
So Islam cares a lot about Osama then? That means Islam cares a lot about Al-Qaeda? But Obama said we aren't at war with Islam? But we shot Osama?
 7 years ago '07        #1351
space
space
 iNsane said:
No one knows who started whatthat's the problem. Good part on Obama making it clear, at least in his heart he knows what his intentions are. But like i said before, he isn't controlling everything that's happening out there. He just sits in the office and takes what is given to him
Why do people a.ssume that the president is a puppet?? Sure he has military advisors and a cabinet but nothing gets past him without his approval. The president gets too much of the blame for everything wrong and no credit when something goes right. Remember Bush?? He famous slogan was "Smoke Em Out". He always beleived in bombing to try and k!ll our enemies and that has been our MO for quite some time. But this time around OBAMA yes OBAMA said no fu*k a bomb I want his death confirmed and sent in Navy SEALS. So to act like Obama is just a rubber stamp is foolish.
 7 years ago '05        #1352
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 TiPZ said:
Saudi Arabia said they declined to take the body.... dont know about any other country
 7 years ago '05        #1353
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
 TiPZ said:
Apparently the only country they offered was Saudi Arabia and as I posted before they banished him from the country and revoked his citizenship so there was no way that was happening.
 7 years ago '07        #1354
space
space
 TiPZ said:
Yeah really.............whodafukk gonna claim the #1 terrorist as their own and bury him in their country??
 05-02-2011, 02:24 PM         #1355
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Apparently the only country they offered was Saudi Arabia and as I posted before they banished him from the country and revoked his citizenship so there was no way that was happening.
So one country denies his body and we say fu*k it and throw him off a boat? What about the other 190 countries that exist? Couldn't they of offered? Or we had a 24 hour deadline to bow to Islamic needs?
 7 years ago '10        #1356
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 FeedTheBeast said:
Why do people a.ssume that the president is a puppet?? Sure he has military advisors and a cabinet but nothing gets past him without his approval. The president gets too much of the blame for everything wrong and no credit when something goes right. Remember Bush?? He famous slogan was "Smoke Em Out". He always beleived in bombing to try and k!ll our enemies and that has been our MO for quite some time. But this time around OBAMA yes OBAMA said no fu*k a bomb I want his death confirmed and sent in Navy SEALS. So to act like Obama is just a rubber stamp is foolish.
We can only wait and see. His speech didn't make dudes overseas feel better though.
 7 years ago '05        #1357
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
 TiPZ said:
So one country denies his body and we say fu*k it and throw him off a boat? What about the other 190 countries that exist? Couldn't they of offered? Or we had a 24 hour deadline to bow to Islamic needs?
Why would there be a need to auction him off to other countries???

He was only born in one country and they wanted nothing to do with him.

He isnt some prize that goes to the highest bidder

The Muslim community despite what the media shows had despised Bin laden except for his few crazy followers. If he wasnt even wanted by his home country then there was no reason to go around asking who wants him.

This isnt like an orphanage where if your parents dont want you someone else will gladly pick you up.
 05-02-2011, 02:30 PM         #1358
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
You sound like you have mental problems man. They have a lot of behind the scenes bureaucracy work to take care of fella.
Your the same kid that don't think politics is funded by blood money.

fu*king moron.
 7 years ago '07        #1359
space
space
 iNsane said:
We can only wait and see. His speech didn't make dudes overseas feel better though.
What dudes??? Americans?? True I would be paranoid as fukk if I was anywhere out of the country right now.
 05-02-2011, 02:32 PM         #1360
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just saying, I'll believe this sh*t when a real picture leaks. And don't be surprised if they forgot to take pics of him before they threw his body into sea Until then you can believe what ever the media floods into your brain.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago