May 1 - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Obama Emergency Speech | US has his body

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1281
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
To be honest they probably didnt do a burial at sea but they just dont want to say where they buried him.

I mean look at dead celebrities in our country.

Elvis, Michael jackson, whoever, all there graves have been dug up or attempted to been robbed by the public.

If they announced where Bin Laden was buried what is not to say there would not be some extremists or crazy followers who would try to dig him up or make a shrine or something similar.

It is better to not say where he is buried.
 05-02-2011, 01:31 PM         #1282
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
and you said they gave him a traditonal Islamic burial...
yes, the 24 hour burial period
 7 years ago '05        #1283
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 TiPZ said:
Bro, I never said I didn't believe the 24 hour period.

I just find it hilarious that the mastermind who murdered 3,000 Americans was giving a proper 24 hour period burial by the U.S
again I ask... what is proper about throwing a n*gga into the sea?
 7 years ago '10        #1284
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Mysteryman said:
To be honest they probably didnt do a burial at sea but they just dont want to say where they buried him.

Elvis, Michael jackson, whoever, all there graves have been dug up or attempted to been robbed by the public.

If they announced where Bin Laden was buried what is not to say there would not be some extremists or crazy followers who would try to dig him up or make a shrine or something similar.

oh my god
 05-02-2011, 01:32 PM         #1285
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:

So you just basically said the government is lying to us
 7 years ago '07        #1286
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 TiPZ said:

So wait, they k!ll Osama in Pakistan... where did they do these DNA tests? And where did they dump his body @ sea? Wheres pictures of all of this? I saw some bullsh*t blurry a.ss pics of the "compound" he was shot and k!lled in, but not one pic of Osamas corpse, only that photoshopped pic the news was showing
This is a delicate situation.........the terrorists will already try to spin this into a motivational tactic to unify their already disjointed forces. Displaying pics and beating our chest right now will only rub salt in the wound and fuel to the fire. It aint even been 24 hours. This aint no fukkin leak of a mixtape dumbass this is serious business and lives hang in the balance. I'm sure Homeland Security is more concerned about leaking pics and your bi*ching and whining than the safety of the country and our citizens abroad. GTFOH!!!
 7 years ago '05        #1287
space
space
 TiPZ said:
yes, the 24 hour burial period
a period of time is not a process of disposing of a body
 7 years ago '05        #1288
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
Give me on reason why they would care about his religious beliefs? If he's the biggest terrorist in the world, why even give one fu*k about who he is religion wise? If he's such a fu*ker for doing what he did, why please his soul by giving him the burial he wants?

Obama said it last night he was given a Islamic burial to show that we are not at war with Islam but a war with only Al Qaeda.

Had we just burned his body or did whatever all the Islamic countries who already hate us would be furious. This was more about showing we are not at war with islam which is what everyone seems to forget.
 7 years ago '08        #1289
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 iNsane said:
oh my god
You don't think they would?
 7 years ago '04        #1290
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 TiPZ said:
Bro, I never said I didn't believe the 24 hour period.

I just find it hilarious that the mastermind who murdered 3,000 Americans was giving a proper 24 hour period burial by the U.S
sure, let's p!ss off an entire cult of suicidal maniacs even more.

good thing you don't work in foreign affairs
 7 years ago '05        #1291
space
space
 Mysteryman said:

they coulda just buried in a unmarked spot then... there wouldve been no need to lie
 7 years ago '07        #1292
space
space
 Mysteryman said:
Obama said it last night he was given a Islamic burial to show that we are not at war with Islam but a war with only Al Qaeda.

Had we just burned his body or did whatever all the Islamic countries who already hate us would be furious. This was more about showing we are not at war with islam which is what everyone seems to forget.
I clearly heard him say that..........muhfukkas was too busy posting sh*t to listen.
 7 years ago '10        #1293
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 FeedTheBeast said:
This is a delicate situation.........the terrorists will already try to spin this into a motivational tactic to unify their already disjointed forces. Displaying pics and beating our chest right now will only rub salt in the wound and fuel to the fire. It aint even been 24 hours. This aint no fukkin leak of a mixtape dumbass this is serious business and lives hang in the balance. I'm sure Homeland Security is more concerned about leaking pics and your bi*ching and whining than the safety of the country and our citizens abroad. GTFOH!!!
......And you don't think dudes celebrating like it's a new year won't motivate them?

Their probably ten steps ahead then what we're doing anyways. I mean, they only made history ten years ago when we were going about our day
 7 years ago '07        #1294
space
space
 Adamsville said:
they coulda just buried in a unmarked spot then... there wouldve been no need to lie
And you know they lied becuz you were there right??
 7 years ago '05        #1295
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
 Adamsville said:
People are already doubting a burial at sea.

Saying we buried him in an unmarked spot would have been even worse.
 05-02-2011, 01:37 PM         #1296
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
sure, let's p!ss off an entire cult of suicidal maniacs even more.

good thing you don't work in foreign affairs
So the strongest nation has to bend its knees to please some extremist with a.ssault rifles? While they behe@d our soldiers and spit on children?
 7 years ago '07        #1297
space
space
 iNsane said:
......And you don't think dudes celebrating like it's a new year won't motivate them?

Their probably ten steps ahead then what we're doing anyways. I mean, they only made history ten years ago when we were going about our day
True but what can you do about citizens celebrating??? U control the situation as much as you can.........cant do sh*t about that. But if they got pics or other details thats only gonna p!ss off people and increase the target on us then why release it now?? It aint even been 24 hours since Obama's speech.
 7 years ago '05        #1298
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 05-02-2011, 01:39 PM         #1299
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
a period of time is not a process of disposing of a body
Well I read in Islam they usually have a process of disposing the body within 24 hours
 7 years ago '04        #1300
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
YouTube - Baraka flocka flame- Head of the state (Hard in the paint parody) HILARIOUS!!!

pow pow pow pow

[video - click to view]

:cash:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy