May 1 - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Obama Emergency Speech | US has his body

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 01:06 PM         #1261
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
at this fool thinking throwing a n*gga in the sea is a proper burial for Islamic traditon

they threw that n*gga out a moving helicopter, yo!
I never said throwing him in the sea was the proper burial, I was referring to the 24 hour period. @ this idiot
 7 years ago '07        #1262
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysteryman said:
I didnt mean literally down the street. The point I was trying to make is that it is still close to an important Pakistan building and nobody even glanced an eye.

And how is believing what the government says make you a sheep??

The government is shady and you cant believe everything they say. But at the same time that doesnt mean every single thing is false. This isnt some Enemy of The State type movie where you cant trust anything. I swear some of you must live with tin foil hats on in a basement scared of the "man".
But if I take the hat off they can access my thoughts, eventually using radio waves I'll be a brainwashed slave to the government!
 7 years ago '05        #1263
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 iNsane said:
There are certain things you should believe when the government speaks. This isn't one of them. This is common sense.

More than half of the Americans are still living in fear after Obama's speech. That tells you something.
Americans will always be in fear and that is because we are one of the biggest targets in the world.

Just because Osama is dead doesnt mean Al Qaeda is done. There are also probably many other terrorists out there praying for our downfall.

But at the same time what is wrong with taking out one of the biggest threats to us???

We dont know the names of all the terrorists out there against us but the fact that we managed to close the chapter of what happened on 9/11 by taking out the mastermind behind it is closure in a way for that. We cant bring those we lost back but this may be the next best thing for those families.
 7 years ago '05        #1264
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 Mysteryman said:
I didnt mean literally down the street. The point I was trying to make is that it is still close to an important Pakistan building and nobody even glanced an eye.

And how is believing what the government says make you a sheep??

The government is shady and you cant believe everything they say. But at the same time that doesnt mean every single thing is false. This isnt some Enemy of The State type movie where you cant trust anything. I swear some of you must live with tin foil hats on in a basement scared of the "man".
I know what u meant... I was being sarcastic.. I agree with your post

BTOT -
 05-02-2011, 01:12 PM         #1265
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
Again. YOU think it's that easy. Join the fu*king government and maybe your ignorant a.ss will realize how it works. You don't have a target on your head. If you made history ten years ago, your a.ss would be too much of a bi*ch to even get out of bed.
You're coming across as stupid. How does Osama bin laden coming out and saying this is a hoax and rallying his followers against the US even more relate to how our government works? This guy isn't involved in government, either. He's an extremist group leader who is trying to put an end to western civilization.
 7 years ago '05        #1266
space
space
 TiPZ said:
So we give the mastermind who murdered 3,000 Americans a proper burial for Islamic tradition?

@ all these sheep
 TiPZ said:
I never said throwing him in the sea was the proper burial, I was referring to the 24 hour period. @ this idiot
men lie women lie... BX quoting system dont lie
 7 years ago '10        #1267
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 ngoogs said:
You're coming across as stupid. How does Osama bin laden coming out and saying this is a hoax and rallying his followers against the US even more relate to how our government works? This guy isn't involved in government, either. He's an extremist group leader who is trying to put an end to western civilization.
.....And this is what America wants people like you to believe.

Good stuff. You're officially a "real" american.
 05-02-2011, 01:17 PM         #1268
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
men lie women lie... BX quoting system dont lie
Okay? You thought I was referring to the sea, but I was referring to the 24 hour period...

+ And just the fact that his body is gone forever within a day is funny.. like really?

Last edited by TiPZ; 05-02-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #1269
space
space
space
 TiPZ said:
Okay? You thought I was referring to the sea, but I was referring to the 24 hour period...

+ And just the fact that his body is gone forever within a day is funny.. like really?
Cats really believe that sh*t

They even want us to believe they did a real DNA test to confirm it was him
 05-02-2011, 01:22 PM         #1270
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
.....And this is what America wants people like you to believe.

Good stuff. You're officially a "real" american.
It's easy to pretend to know more when you can't provide a single fact. You make me laugh. I'm not closed minded but show me some examples if what he would need to do to prove that he was still alive??. Miley Cyrus does it every time she dies: get on twitter and call it all a hoax.bnot that hard dipsh*t.

I'm not saying Osama is going to get on twitter but he could certainly go to a local Arab news net work. Al jizzera is very pro-extremists they would help in any way they could.
 7 years ago '10        #1271
space
space
space
Hence...there was only a small group of troops that went and took care of this. That doesn't tell you anything?
 7 years ago '10        #1272
space
space
space
 ngoogs said:
It's easy to pretend to know more when you can't provide a single fact. You make me laugh. I'm not closed minded but show me some examples if what he would need to do to prove that he was still alive??. Miley Cyrus does it every time she dies: get on twitter and call it all a hoax.bnot that hard dipsh*t.
I'm not saying he needs to come out and prove that he's alive. Regardless if they caught him now or if he's been dead...there is more to it than just his death and we're being fooled, big time.
 7 years ago '04        #1273
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Maybe they were the best of the best?
 7 years ago '08        #1274
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4837 4837
 iNsane said:
Hence...there was only a small group of troops that went and took care of this. That doesn't tell you anything?
WHat exactly are you insinuating here?
 7 years ago '05        #1275
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 TiPZ said:

I dont see what is so hard to believe about the 24 hour period??

In the Jewish religion after someone dies you are supposed to have the funeral within 48 hours.

In Islam you are supposed to have funeral and burial within 24 hours.

Its only Christians who have funerals like a week later and sh*t.

Im not saying I believe they buried him at sea but its not really hard to get rid of a body in 24 hours.
 05-02-2011, 01:26 PM         #1276
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
Cats really believe that sh*t

They even want us to believe they did a real DNA test to confirm it was him

So wait, they k!ll Osama in Pakistan... where did they do these DNA tests? And where did they dump his body @ sea? Wheres pictures of all of this? I saw some bullsh*t blurry a.ss pics of the "compound" he was shot and k!lled in, but not one pic of Osamas corpse, only that photoshopped pic the news was showing
 7 years ago '05        #1277
space
space
 TiPZ said:

fu*k what you were referring to, they said he was thrown into the sea... and you said they gave him a traditonal Islamic burial...

dig?

just admit you made a mistake...
 7 years ago '07        #1278
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
I swear yall n*ggas dont believe sh*t..........if he aint dead he will come out and make Obama look like a fool. Aint happened yet so I'm thinking the sh*t is true. no way Bin Laden would let this drag out without him calling America out and deploying his goons to fu*k us up. True we might not know the whole story but got damn do yall not understand that operations like this are not supposed to be transparent for all to see?? This sh*t requires a VERY high clearance to even get a sniff of what the actual plan was/is. Yall some muhfukking losers on a gotdamn message board and think yall should know as much as a 4 star general. bi*ch PLEEZ......go play some COD2 or SOCOM and keep pretending you have the balls to do what real soldiers just did.
 7 years ago '10        #1279
space
space
space
 Mysteryman said:

In the Jewish religion after someone dies you are supposed to have the funeral within 48 hours.

Its only Christians who have funerals like a week later and sh*t.

Im not saying I believe they buried him at sea but its not really hard to get rid of a body in 24 hours.
Give me on reason why they would care about his religious beliefs? If he's the biggest terrorist in the world, why even give one fu*k about who he is religion wise? If he's such a fu*ker for doing what he did, why please his soul by giving him the burial he wants?

05-02-2011, 01:30 PM         #1280
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:

Bro, I never said I didn't believe the 24 hour period.

I just find it hilarious that the mastermind who murdered 3,000 Americans was giving a proper 24 hour period burial by the U.S
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy