Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 12:33 PM         #1241
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Also like I said before the only reason he was buried quickly is because in Islam when someone dies they usually have the funeral within 24 hours
Before next prayer, if possible.
 7 years ago '10        #1242
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Mysteryman said:
Also like I said before the only reason he was buried quickly is because in Islam when someone dies they usually have the funeral within 24 hours
Even if that's the case there are plenty of questions to be answered but no one is getting answers because they know everything they're putting out there isn't true.

....And to be honest, they could be using him being Muslim as an excuse to tell the world they had to bury him quickly to avoid having to put more information out there. Call it what you want but if they had such a grudge against him, they could careless what this dudes beliefs are.

Last edited by Ambassador; 05-02-2011 at 12:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1243
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 J.R. Hyphy said:
well heres how they did Saddam Hussein if nobody saw it...why we can't see SOME piece of concrete evidence...I don't know..

when the pictures are released nothing will change...
 7 years ago '08        #1244
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 iNsane said:
Even if that's the case there are plenty of questions to be answered but no one is getting answers because they know everything they're putting out there isn't true.
you just wanna see a dead body
 7 years ago '05        #1245
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 iNsane said:
Dont get me wrong im not saying that everything out there is 100% true but the one thing I do think is true is that he is dead.

Maybe US didnt k!ll him but are interrogating the sh*t out of him right now about all of Al Qaeda operations. Maybe US had him for a few weeks and decided to k!ll him when they didnt think was valuable anymore. Who knows what the truth is?

My main point is Why is it a conspiracy if he is dead??

If Osama isn't dead, then all he has to do is appear in another video. If Osama isn't dead, why is everyone (Pakistan Government, US government, etc) reacting as if he is? Osama bin Laden gains nothing by having people think he is dead. He is far more important and useful alive. If there's a conspiracy to pretend that he's dead, then it would be easily undone by Osama being alive.
 05-02-2011, 12:42 PM         #1246
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Dont get me wrong im not saying that everything out there is 100% true but the one thing I do think is true is that he is dead.

Maybe US didnt k!ll him but are interrogating the sh*t out of him right now about all of Al Qaeda operations. Maybe US had him for a few weeks and decided to k!ll him when they didnt think was valuable anymore. Who knows what the truth is?

If Osama isn't dead, then all he has to do is appear in another video. If Osama isn't dead, why is everyone (Pakistan Government, US government, etc) reacting as if he is? Osama bin Laden gains nothing by having people think he is dead. He is far more important and useful alive. If there's a conspiracy to pretend that he's dead, then it would be easily undone by Osama being alive.
Exactly. He would just make another video where he says I was not k!lled on may 1st I am alive k!ll more Americans now.
 7 years ago '10        #1247
space
space
space
 Mysteryman said:

It's all about wealth and power my dude. I'm starting to think Pakistan allowed Osama to move into Islamabad but then US paid off Pakistan government to capture him. Maybe the Pakistan government k!lled him themselves and let America take credit for it. It can be all sorts of things. You won't hear sh*t from the Pakistan government, though. And if so, it'll sound as bogus as Obama's speech.
 7 years ago '05        #1248
space
space
 Mysteryman said:
The main issue now which will be interesting to watch is how Pakistan explains themselves over this whole thing.

Osama's compound was way to big to have gone unnoticed. Also it is only a few miles from the Pakistan military training center, coincidence?? I think not.

Honestly imagine someone building a mansion down the street from the White House with 18 Foot high walls, barbed wire, and security gates all over. Within a few hours the government would want to know what the hell was going on in there.

Yet somehow this happened in Pakistan and for 6 years nobody even glanced at the compound twice wondering what exactly it was?? Sounds fishy to me
Yea down the street from the White House and miles from a Pakistani military training center is the same thing...

This post proves the US Govt. is lying. Good Job Mysteryman... how did you ever crack this case that the US has been plotting for 15 years now?
 7 years ago '04        #1249
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
 Mysteryman said:
Also I dont know why people keep bringing up Saddam Hussein when the video of him being k!lled wasnt televised or anything. It happened to leak from someone there. The US caught him and then said they turned him over to Iraq where he was k!lled yet nobody requested a video.

The video happened to pop up after the fact. I just dont get why believing something like this is so far fetched.
bahhhhhhhhhhh

bahhhhhhhhhhh

bahhhhhhhhhhh

7 years ago '10        #1250
space
space
space
 ngoogs said:
Exactly. He would just make another video where he says I was not k!lled on may 1st I am alive k!ll more Americans now.
It's a lot more than just a video. If it was that easy he would do it.

What even makes you think the guy they show in videos is even himit could be a fake name with some random dude in the video. The way the government is connected, anything can be possible now
 7 years ago '05        #1251
space
space
If Obama just wanted to lie about some sh*t he coulda just ordered the compound be bombed and then he coulda told us the exact same thing hes telling us now...

why bring the Navy Seals and sea burials and Saudi Arabia into the mix?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Adamsville; 05-02-2011 at 12:54 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #1252
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
will the pictures leak?
 05-02-2011, 12:50 PM         #1253
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
will the pictures leak?

I mean nobody knows at all right now but if i had to fashion a guess I'd say yeah
 7 years ago '05        #1254
space
space
 bkid said:
will the pictures leak?
Trump has already sent his investigators to Pakistan and hes findind some crazy sh*t... Obama will have to leak the pics now...
 05-02-2011, 12:54 PM         #1255
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we give the mastermind who murdered 3,000 Americans a proper burial for Islamic tradition?

@ all these sheep
 05-02-2011, 12:55 PM         #1256
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
It's a lot more than just a video. If it was that easy he would do it.

What even makes you think the guy they show in videos is even himit could be a fake name with some random dude in the video. The way the government is connected, anything can be possible now
You, sir, might be a paranoid schizophrenic. It is as easy as that. He's made countless videos. Record it and send it into al jizzera and they will air it. Dumbass.
 7 years ago '10        #1257
space
space
space
 ngoogs said:
You, sir, might be a paranoid schizophrenic. It is as easy as that. He's made countless videos. Record it and send it into al jizzera and they will air it. Dumbass.
Again. YOU think it's that easy. Join the fu*king government and maybe your ignorant a.ss will realize how it works. You don't have a target on your head. If you made history ten years ago, your a.ss would be too much of a bi*ch to even get out of bed.
 7 years ago '05        #1258
space
space
 TiPZ said:
So we give the mastermind who murdered 3,000 Americans a proper burial for Islamic tradition?

@ all these sheep
at this fool thinking throwing a n*gga in the sea is a proper burial for Islamic traditon

they threw that n*gga out a moving helicopter, yo!
 7 years ago '05        #1259
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 Adamsville said:
Yea down the street from the White House and miles from a Pakistani military training center is the same thing...

This post proves the US Govt. is lying. Good Job Mysteryman... how did you ever crack this case that the US has been plotting for 15 years now?
I didnt mean literally down the street. The point I was trying to make is that it is still close to an important Pakistan building and nobody even glanced an eye.

And how is believing what the government says make you a sheep??

The government is shady and you cant believe everything they say. But at the same time that doesnt mean every single thing is false. This isnt some Enemy of The State type movie where you cant trust anything. I swear some of you must live with tin foil hats on in a basement scared of the "man".
 7 years ago '10        #1260
space
space
space
 Mysteryman said:
I didnt mean literally down the street. The point I was trying to make is that it is still close to an important Pakistan building and nobody even glanced an eye.

And how is believing what the government says make you a sheep??

The government is shady and you cant believe everything they say. But at the same time that doesnt mean every single thing is false. This isnt some Enemy of The State type movie where you cant trust anything. I swear some of you must live with tin foil hats on in a basement scared of the "man".
There are certain things you should believe when the government speaks. This isn't one of them. This is common sense.

More than half of the Americans are still living in fear after Obama's speech. That tells you something.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now