May 1 - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Obama Emergency Speech | US has his body

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 11:24 AM         #1221
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Again May 1st very special Date......

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.
These connections are ALWAYS made AFTER the fact. Anybody can make anything connect after the fact. I'm sure if I thought about it long enough I could make what happened yesterday relate to me only eating half of my cheeseburger last week, as opposed to eating the whole thing like I usually do.

Now it would have been crazy if you would have said that same thing last week, while simultaneously alluding to Osama's impending death.
 7 years ago '08        #1222
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
Damn....... 70 pages!!!
 7 years ago '11        #1223
chizz 
space
space
$3,872 | Props total: 2877 2877
we's gpn die's soon
 7 years ago '10        #1224
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 O_nasty said:
Obama should've came out like "yall want to see a dead body"(boyz n da hood voice)

Legit1 said:
Obama got him

He went undercover
[pic - click to view]

Mission Accomplished
 7 years ago '04        #1225
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
Why don't people realize that humans LIKE to find patterns in numbers? It's how our brain works.
 7 years ago '04        #1226
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
And people let's not confuse being "A true American" or "Patriotism" with having some type of government affiliation or love for government and their policies.
Also let's not play the "move to a thrid world country" card either.
I'm a proud African-American, I'm proud of us as people(Black/White/Spanish/Asian/Arabic...) I'm proud of my ancestry from Africa to slavery in America to Civil Rights to Now...
I'm not proud of this government or this Media. And since THE GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR ME/US I HAVE THAT CHOICE!!!
 7 years ago '06        #1227
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4005 4005
Kinda bothers me that he died quickly, with 2 quick shots to the face SEAL style. I think that was the time to torture his a.ss and give him a slow and painful death. You wanna savor that moment and look him in the eyes as he's dying... And just smile.
 7 years ago '05        #1228
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
So I know Fox News is usually a joke network but they are saying that Osama's wife saw the body and confirmed it was him
 7 years ago '08        #1229
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
video from inside the compound
 7 years ago '05        #1230
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10820 10820
Man this is bullsh*t. If he's dead why can't they just give us more proof!! Why they had to burry him at the sea?! I feel like it's a conspiracy.
 7 years ago '10        #1231
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
After bursts of fire over 40 minutes, 22 people were k!lled or captured. One of the dead was Osama bin Laden, done in by a double tap -- boom, boom -- to the left side of his face. His body was aboard the choppers that made the trip back. One had experienced mechanical failure and was destroyed by U.S. forces, military and White House officials tell National Journal.
 7 years ago '10        #1232
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
Now he can Legalize Marijuana! Imagine Pres Obama chiefing while doing that press conference. :dancingcool:
 05-02-2011, 12:19 PM         #1233
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
video from inside the compound
Holy sh*t! sh*t went down, son. I thought the compound was on fire? How'd abc end up getting a tour?
 7 years ago '05        #1234
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
 ngoogs said:
Holy sh*t! sh*t went down, son. I thought the compound was on fire? How'd abc end up getting a tour?
That video was from the military. Someone leaked the video to ABCnews. I dont think the whole enitre compound burned down since it was huge.
 7 years ago '10        #1235
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 The N said:
UBL buried at sea already, no video proof like Saddam son or Saddam death, yeah good luck trying to sell this bullsh*t story to the people of the middle east, fake photos ain't going to fool them at all and either way to them this only makes Bin Laden a god now with their Martyr life style.
There are so many fu*king holes regarding this bullsh*tdudes still wanna believe what their "president" tells them.
 7 years ago '05        #1236
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
The main issue now which will be interesting to watch is how Pakistan explains themselves over this whole thing.

Osama's compound was way to big to have gone unnoticed. Also it is only a few miles from the Pakistan military training center, coincidence?? I think not.

Honestly imagine someone building a mansion down the street from the White House with 18 Foot high walls, barbed wire, and security gates all over. Within a few hours the government would want to know what the hell was going on in there.

Yet somehow this happened in Pakistan and for 6 years nobody even glanced at the compound twice wondering what exactly it was?? Sounds fishy to me
 7 years ago '10        #1237
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 J.R. Hyphy said:
well heres how they did Saddam Hussein if nobody saw it...why we can't see SOME piece of concrete evidence...I don't know..

There is no evidencehow do you bury someone so quickly?! YOU DON'T. You were searching for a guy who "blew" up the towers almost ten years ago and now you just want to easily take his body and bury him?

7 years ago '08        #1238
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 J.R. Hyphy said:
well heres how they did Saddam Hussein if nobody saw it...why we can't see SOME piece of concrete evidence...I don't know..

he probably died ugly somebody said he took 2 shots to the left side of his face.
 7 years ago '05        #1239
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
There are so many fu*king holes regarding this bullsh*tdudes still wanna believe what their "president" tells them.
Also I dont know why people keep bringing up Saddam Hussein when the video of him being k!lled wasnt televised or anything. It happened to leak from someone there. The US caught him and then said they turned him over to Iraq where he was k!lled yet nobody requested a video.

The video happened to pop up after the fact. I just dont get why believing something like this is so far fetched.
 7 years ago '05        #1240
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
There is no evidencehow do you bury someone so quickly?! YOU DON'T. You were searching for a guy who "blew" up the towers almost ten years ago and now you just want to easily take his body and bury him?

Also like I said before the only reason he was buried quickly is because in Islam when someone dies they usually have the funeral within 24 hours
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago