May 1 - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Obama Emergency Speech | US has his body

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2011, 02:56 AM         #1101
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing I don't understand about Osama supposedly dieing during the bush administration why didn't bush use that to not go down as the worst president in recent history?
 05-02-2011, 02:57 AM         #1102
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoFaceKillah said:
how old r u? food stamps? welfare? thats ur attack? thats your counter to me implying ur a simple minded fu*k?

lame a.ss f*ggot, ill let the media guide ur way of living.

Its so embarrassing encountering such idiotic fu*ks in this world but at the same time, makes me feel much better about myself.
son, you don't even know.
 05-02-2011, 02:58 AM         #1103
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
The thing I don't understand about Osama supposedly dieing during the bush administration then why didn't bush use that to not go down as the worst president in recent history?
That's the problem I have with it too. Why would he not release this information towards the end of his Presidency? Not only would it have helped his legacy but it would have also increased McCain's chance at winning the '08 Election.... that's why I'm calling ducktales. sh*t just doesn't add up.
 05-02-2011, 03:01 AM         #1104
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
If you don't have evidence to back up your claims then SHUT THE fu*k UP.
who you talking to?
 05-02-2011, 03:02 AM         #1105
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
The thing I don't understand about Osama supposedly dieing during the bush administration why didn't bush use that to not go down as the worst president in recent history?
would you give a fu*k what people thought of you if you made billions?
 05-02-2011, 03:04 AM         #1106
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This piece of sh*t grabbed a Woman and used her as a human shield. no remorse in that motherfu*ker.
 05-02-2011, 03:04 AM         #1107
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
George Bush is a Billionaire? This is the first time that I'm ever hearing of this.
 05-02-2011, 03:04 AM         #1108
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word?

[pic - click to view]

05-02-2011, 03:05 AM         #1109
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And he sure didn't make America any money because under him and Obama we've somehow managed to get more in debt that an out of work cocaine addict.
 05-02-2011, 03:05 AM         #1110
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word?

[pic - click to view]

05-02-2011, 03:06 AM         #1111
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
word?

[pic - click to view]

what is this supposed to be??
 05-02-2011, 03:06 AM         #1112
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
No but bush may be a different story. He is the man who said the low point of his presidency was a rapper saying he didn't care about black people.
 05-02-2011, 03:07 AM         #1113
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
George Bush is a Billionaire? This is the first time that I'm ever hearing of this.
yeah cause he's going to leave a paper trail for us to see.
 05-02-2011, 03:07 AM         #1114
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
word?

[pic - click to view]

If you're trying to prove that bin Laden had body doubles then your a few years late and that's common knowledge... just like Saddam had them. But APPARENTLY they have a DNA test to confirm. I suppose we'll know more after the next few days.
 05-02-2011, 03:08 AM         #1115
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
No but bush may be a different story. He is the man who said the low point of his presidency was a rapper saying he didn't care about black people.
im not saying i know for a fact, but i sensed a bit of sarcasm in his tone when he said that.
 05-02-2011, 03:08 AM         #1116
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
yeah cause he's going to leave a paper trail for us to see.
So you really are just talking out of your a.ss and making up random theories at this point then, huh?
 05-02-2011, 03:08 AM         #1117
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
Yea I don't think presidents make billions but they do get tons of free sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #1118
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 761 761
Bush didn't claim the k!ll, cause he wanted to keep "terror" alive.

Think.
 05-02-2011, 03:16 AM         #1119
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
So you really are just talking out of your a.ss and making up random theories at this point then, huh?

you really are young and stupid.

his main campaign funders were the big oil companies.

who profited the most in this recession.

but your right i highly doubt they slipped him any money.

but you're right kid.

the bush family hasnt been fu*king its people over nearly a century.

theres also video interviews about his grandfather talking about this. you mean to tell me that family isnt filthy rich off of blood money?

WASHINGTON — President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler's rise to power, government documents show.

Prescott Bush (search) was one of seven directors of Union Banking Corp. (search), a New York investment bank owned by a bank controlled by the Thyssen family, according to recently declassified National Archives documents reviewed by The a.ssociated Press.

Fritz Thyssen (search) was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism. The documents do not show any evidence Bush directly aided that effort. His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952.

Reports of Bush's involvement with the seized bank have been circulating on the Internet for years and have been reported by some mainstream media. The newly declassified documents provide additional details about the Union Banking-Thyssen connection.

Trent Duffy, a spokesman for President Bush, declined to comment.

Union Banking was owned by a Dutch bank, Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaardt N.V., which was "closely affiliated" with the German conglomerate United Steel Works, according to an Oct. 5, 1942, report from the federal Office of Alien Property Custodian. The Dutch bank and the steel firm were part of the business and financial empire of Thyssen and his brother, Heinrich Thyssen-Bornemisza, the report said.

The 4,000 Union Banking shares owned by the Dutch bank were registered in the names of the seven U.S. directors, according a document signed by Homer Jones, chief of the division of investigation and research of the Office of Alien Property Custodian, a World War II-era agency that no longer exists.

E. Roland Harriman, the bank chairman and brother of former New York Gov. W. Averell Harriman (search), held 3,991 shares. Bush had one share.

Both Harrimans and Bush were partners in the New York investment firm of Brown Brothers, Harriman and Co., which handled the financial transactions of the bank as well as other financial dealings with several other companies linked to Bank voor Handel that were confiscated by the U.S. government during World War II.

Union Banking was seized by the government in October 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act (search).

No charges were brought against Union Banking's American directors. The federal government was too busy trying to f!ght the war, said Donald Goldstein, a professor of public and international affairs at the University of Pittsburgh.

"We did not have the resources to do these things," Goldstein said.

Fritz Thyssen broke with the Nazis in 1938 over their persecution of Catholics and Jews, and fled to Switzerland. He later was arrested and spent 1941 to 1945 in a Nazi prison. His brother lived in Switzerland from 1932 to 1947 but continued to operate businesses in Germany.

The new documents were first reported by freelance writer John Buchanan in The New Hampshire Gazette.
 05-02-2011, 03:17 AM         #1120
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
I'm talking to everyone and anyone making baseless a.ssumptions/speculation/bullsh*t.
so wheres the proof he was k!lled?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy