most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1081
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13009 13009
 dg177bx said:
yet ur ALWAYS the first one to try to debunk shiit without a drop of insight, just opinion
I don't need to debunk sh*t. You're the people coming up with these "theories". It's on YOU to PROVE them.

FYI--I can see the conspiracy side of some things--things that have some proof/validity to them. Some of this sh*t, you guys just fu*king babble.

For example, you'll say some sh*t like. "Obama's name starts with an "O", and there's a "0" in 2012--according to the Mayan calendar, the world ends in 2012. "O"-"0"... too close. Illuminati."
 7 years ago '06        #1082
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
just a re-election scheme by the Obama camp.
 05-02-2011, 02:39 AM         #1083
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
post it

i found this on twitter

and this is on daily mail

7 years ago '06        #1084
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,042 | Props total: 18804 18804
 gilbydakid said:
what the fu*k now they finna bury him with megatron at the bottom of the laurentian abyss.

that's what they did tho....already buried him at sea in accordance with Islamic religion...

smells kinda fishy if you ask me....no pun intended..
 05-02-2011, 02:39 AM         #1085
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
i still want proof that he orchestrated this.
If I recall correctly, and please correct me if I'm wrong because I was only 11 when the towers fell, but about a week afterwards he came out on a video interview with Al Jezzera TV claiming all responsibility for the attacks. So I mean I don't know what other proof you need other than straight from the pig's mouth.
 7 years ago '06        #1086
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,042 | Props total: 18804 18804
 ngoogs said:
I'm saying you fill him with embalming fluid and put him on permanent display in the Smithsonian. 3,000 people died on 9/11/01 without a proper burial or in accordance to their individual religious beliefs. They burned to death and were buried underneath two buildings. Why should we treat this guy's body with respect when he showed a total lack thereof not only to the American government and military but to the citizens of America themselves. Screw that, man.
b/c you don't wanna ignite any martyrdom reaction from Muslim extremists in his name....

Obama is no fool...by making the small concession to give him a quasi proper burial he appeals to muslims all over the world who will be seeing all the celebrations in the streets of America, who're waving American flags and all that other mess...
 05-02-2011, 02:43 AM         #1087
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoFaceKillah said:
all i read was

"baaa baaaaa baaaaaaaaaa"
Please leave my country. Because while you sit there on welfare talking disrespectful about our fallen citizens, their families are paying taxes to pay for your food stamps, punk. Go live over in the middle east or China or Africa or South America or any other sh*tty country on this planet and you'll realize just how fu*king easy you have it in America.
 05-02-2011, 02:46 AM         #1088
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
b/c you don't wanna ignite any martyrdom reaction from Muslim extremists in his name....

Obama is no fool...by making the small concession to give him a quasi proper burial he appeals to muslims all over the world who will be seeing all the celebrations in the streets of America, who're waving American flags and all that other mess...
His followers are already down to die for their beliefs and many of them try every single day, you just don't hear about it all because our homeland security protects us from that sh*t VERY well. The simple fact that he's dead is going to cause a reaction from his followers. Might as well treat him like the scumbag he was anyway.
 7 years ago '06        #1089
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
now obama needs to put the greenlight on the oil ceo's that been rapin us since 9/11. i want that 1$ gallon gas back.
 05-02-2011, 02:47 AM         #1090
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
If I recall correctly, and please correct me if I'm wrong because I was only 11 when the towers fell, but about a week afterwards he came out on a video interview with Al Jezzera TV claiming all responsibility for the attacks. So I mean I don't know what other proof you need other than straight from the pig's mouth.
im not gonna get all conspiracy about it. but four 747 jets crashed and norad couldnt stop a single one of them?

and also how convenient that it happend the time norad was "supposedly" conducting war games.

im not sayin, but im just sayin.
 7 years ago '10        #1091
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
they already buried him
 05-02-2011, 02:47 AM         #1092
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
now obama needs to put the greenlight on the oil ceo's that been rapin us since 9/11. i want that 1$ gallon gas back.
too bad.
 05-02-2011, 02:48 AM         #1093
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
 05-02-2011, 02:48 AM         #1094
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
conspiracy theory arguments make my head hurt

i wish i could sleep :(
 05-02-2011, 02:48 AM         #1095
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

but regardless of the fact he is still a martyr in the eyes of the muslims.
 05-02-2011, 02:49 AM         #1096
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
im not gonna get all conspiracy about it. but four 747 jets crashed and norad couldnt stop a single one of them?

and also how convenient that it happend the time norad was "supposedly" conducting war games.

im not sayin, but im just sayin.
LOL first thing I thought of was NORAD Tracks Santa
 05-02-2011, 02:51 AM         #1097
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
that aint never happening.
 05-02-2011, 02:52 AM         #1098
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
LOL first thing I thought of was NORAD Tracks Santa
they'd probably blow santa outta the sky, then bury him in the arctic ocean 10min after.
 05-02-2011, 02:54 AM         #1099
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any idea when Osama moved into this massive compound that eventually became his deathbed? Because on the news they're talking about how suspicious the whole thing was. Just said it was built in 2005 and is just a straight goofy large place that could "only be for somebody with a stature as big as Osama." Why didn't they raid this bi*ch back in '05?? I'm confused and we're definitely missing a huge part of the story here.
 05-02-2011, 02:56 AM         #1100
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
they'd probably blow santa outta the sky, then bury him in the arctic ocean 10min after.
hahaha well sh*t. I need to look up a bit about this NORAD. Because honestly the only time I've ever heard of them is with the Google & NORAD Santa thing each Christmas Eve. My little sister loves checking that thing

But yeah I'll definitely do some research on it this week I hate being ignorant about stuff!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy