The Assassination of Kevin Durant by Westbrook

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
ever since that bad game on game 4 of denver dude has been gettin undeserved hate but i do agree with people he should be a 20 point 10 a.ssists dude instead of a 25 point 6 a.ssists
 7 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19981 19981
 fmoney88 said:
yeah people vastly overrate kevin durant
stop stealing oxygen
 7 years ago '09        #83
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 Nautilus O said:
Russell Westbrook turning into G Money

That n*ggas was the reason they gave the lakers a scare last year tho, he tryna rekindle that magic

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga said G Money

[pic - click to view]

05-02-2011, 06:19 PM         #84
arsenal1985 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
westbrook screwed the thunder. he told durrant f u im takin ova. and durrant did nothing smh
 7 years ago '04        #85
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
 Nautilus O said:
Russell Westbrook turning into G Money

That n*ggas was the reason they gave the lakers a scare last year tho, he tryna rekindle that magic

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #86
mizlk33 4 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 157 157
Dude gone get off'd like Ricky davis did when he was in cleveland
 7 years ago '09        #87
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
A n*gga said CP3 doesnt have options to score. Okay

He has a lot better options than Durant and Westbrook. People need to learn that the game has changed and just because a guy is listed at a position doesnt mean he has to or will play that position in a traditional manner. Westbrook might be listed at the PG but for the Thunder to win he has to be a scoring guard as well as get some guys involved secondary.

Tim Duncan is listed as a PF but he plays mostly C. I say everybody fall back off of the Thunder and Westbrook, he's doing nothing wrong in my opinion. If anybody should be getting blamed its Sam Presti or Scott Brooks for surrounding Durant and Westbrook with very average and limited players.
 7 years ago '10        #88
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Fly 2ndComing said:

He has a lot better options than Durant and Westbrook. People need to learn that the game has changed and just because a guy is listed at a position doesnt mean he has to or will play that position in a traditional manner. Westbrook might be listed at the PG but for the Thunder to win he has to be a scoring guard as well as get some guys involved secondary.

Tim Duncan is listed as a PF but he plays mostly C. I say everybody fall back off of the Thunder and Westbrook, he's doing nothing wrong in my opinion. If anybody should be getting blamed its Sam Presti or Scott Brooks for surrounding Durant and Westbrook with very average and limited players.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #89
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Mysteryman said:
The people watching the Thunder and defending Westbrook must have just started following them this year.

Westbrook has always been a turnover machine but he used to look to pass more in the past. Since the playoffs started this year though you can definitely tell he has a me first attitude on the court.

There have been countless times this year where he has fastbreaks or mismatches or even other teammates wide open and he chooses not to pass only to drive to the hoop and throw himself in there hoping to get a foul call.

I am also one of Westbrook biggest fans but to say he is playing the same as before would be a lie.

Im not saying he should be giving the ball up all the time because he stills needs to score to help the Thunder win. But yet I dont think he has seen a shot he didnt like.

The Thunder need Westbrook to be a 20 and 10 type player who gets everyone involved rather than a 26 and 5 player he is now who cares more about scoring.

Finally someone that actually watches the Thunder play has commented. You could see that change coming a little last year. I think the more he hears about Durant the more he thinks "what about me".

He's always been turnover prone, but at least before he was trying to make something positive happen and not trying to dribble in between four defenders for a contested layup.
 7 years ago '04        #90
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Fly 2ndComing said:

They need him to score not be a high volume shooter... 20+ shots is too much for the player whose job is to get everyone involve...

Thats like having a QB who runs all the time... U cant win in the playoffs with a scoring PG like that its never happened and it never will happen... Even Isiah Thomas didnt win a championship until he began taking on lesser of a role as a scorer... When his shots tapered down his team got better and he finally won a ring... Westbrook could score 20 points only shooting 14 shots... But once he gets over 20 shots that means his team isnt being utilized as they should...
 05-02-2011, 09:45 PM         #91
blueballs1224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
that just might work rite there
 7 years ago '11        #92
imagnacarta 4 heat pts
space
space
$154 | Props total: 2 2
 DonofDons21 said:
cosign.....
dude needs to be a point gaurd, thats it. Scoring point guards are wack in the long run. Should have the ability to score but needs to run the offense and distribute 1st
 7 years ago '04        #93
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
hope it don't happen..they have so much potential
 7 years ago '04        #94
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
trade westbrook for steph curry
 7 years ago '04        #95
dre03 
space
space
 chirpflare said:
trade westbrook for steph curry
not a bad idea... Curry is a knockdown shooter who could spread the floor for Durant...

He can also create his own shot... And doesn't mind sharing the ball...
 7 years ago '09        #96
space
space
 dre03 said:
They need him to score not be a high volume shooter... 20+ shots is too much for the player whose job is to get everyone involve...

Thats like having a QB who runs all the time... U cant win in the playoffs with a scoring PG like that its never happened and it never will happen... Even Isiah Thomas didnt win a championship until he began taking on lesser of a role as a scorer... When his shots tapered down his team got better and he finally won a ring... Westbrook could score 20 points only shooting 14 shots... But once he gets over 20 shots that means his team isnt being utilized as they should...
But Isiah's two title years were also lower in a.ssists and higher or about the same points wise. With the exception of the year before they won the first title he didnt score as much. It was usually the same as when they won the chip so I dont understand the point you're trying to make. I will have to go look it up to be certain but my mind doesnt usually let me down.

The reason Isiah didnt win at first and finally won when he did was because the teams he couldnt beat got worse and his team hit their prime. Same for Jordan, no more Celtics, Pistons or Showtime Lakers to f!ght off but everybody says he chose to get his teammates more involved is why he won...yeah the fu*k right!!!

I'll say again. When the Thunder get some real players next to Durant and Westbrook then I'll say he should pass more until then fu*k that Russell, shoot every time you have an advantage and Durant isnt open.
 7 years ago '09        #97
space
space
Besides, if the Thunder want a pass first PG then they need to get one. I have said all season they need to go out and get somebody like Nash or somebody and slide Russ to the 2. Maybe Rondo will join them out there when his contract is up with the C's
 7 years ago '04        #98
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
I don't have a problem with Russ in quarter's 1-3 its a two man offensive team so dude can shoot what he feels are good shots for him. The problem is in the 4th he needs to wheel it in a little bit and RUN A DAMN OFFENSE. Not just run up the court full speed for an 18 foot jumper or sprint to the basket and blow a layup. He turns into a pure 2guard in the 4th the kid rarely passes or even looks to pass. And when he does its 7 seconds left on the clock now Durant or Harden have to do something quick and contested. But OKC would be FOOLISH to give up on this KID what is he 22. Let's NOT FORGET Westbrook played the 2guard spot prior to coming into the NBA, its obvious he still has that mentality and zones out at times. But to call him Marbury or Francis is an insult and I know Marburys numbers but that fool was nuts and Francis didn't have not a bit of k!ller instinct (which Russel has). I told my bro (OKC stan) I felt a little Shaq and Kobe ism with KD and Russ, he didn't want to believe me but hey those dude won 3ships before they broke up so :kanyeshrug:
 05-03-2011, 09:11 AM         #99
Mex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cosign the article... I start to get pissed when Westbrook thinks he can take every damn shot... When Durant CLEARLY has position down low and has his hand up, or is wide open on the perimeter... Westbrook just looks the other way and keeps dribbling the ball and not pass it to nobody... sh*t make me feel like I'm watching a team up game in NBA 2k11....
 7 years ago '04        #100
dre03 
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
But Isiah's two title years were also lower in a.ssists and higher or about the same points wise. With the exception of the year before they won the first title he didnt score as much. It was usually the same as when they won the chip so I dont understand the point you're trying to make. I will have to go look it up to be certain but my mind doesnt usually let me down.

The reason Isiah didnt win at first and finally won when he did was because the teams he couldnt beat got worse and his team hit their prime. Same for Jordan, no more Celtics, Pistons or Showtime Lakers to f!ght off but everybody says he chose to get his teammates more involved is why he won...yeah the fu*k right!!!

I'll say again. When the Thunder get some real players next to Durant and Westbrook then I'll say he should pass more until then fu*k that Russell, shoot every time you have an advantage and Durant isnt open.
Noope Isiah's point production was way down his championship year was the first year he didnt reach at least 1500 points since his rookie year... Both championship years fell below that mark and he was down about 2 points per game and was taking close to 2 less shots a game...

His a.ssists went down because the Pistons no longer relied on their fast pace offense and became the bad boys... Which was a team that grinded out wins with suffocating defense and slowed the pace of the game... Less scoring opportunities for the whole team... Their point production dropped tremendously from the 2 years before they won the championship... They werent a very good defense before that... they went from a high octane scoring offense to a more methodical one... You cant accumulate the same a.ssist numbers in an offense with less possessions...

Alot of people were too young to know the fast paced Pistons that werent a very good defensive team... That was just two years before they won their championship... the following year after losing to the Celtics they changed their philosophy and fell to the bottom of the league in terms of pace and jumped up their defense... The next continued this trend on their way to the ring...

No team with a shoot first PG ever wins in the playoffs... Never happened... that is not a formula for winning... Point blank...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago