The Assassination of Kevin Durant by Westbrook

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2451 2451
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, what the fu*k do people expect Westbrook to do? The Thunder have nobody but him and Durant to score! He cant just sit back and watch KD take every shot because when they lose everybody is gonna crush him saying he isnt giving them enough. Now, when he is aggressive offensively everybody saying he need to fall back.
I guess you all want KD taking 35 shots a game so his % looks like Iversons then yall can k!ll him in 26 threads about his shooting and %'s
The Hornets have nobody who can score but CP3 finds a way to get his players good shots so they can be a threat... Your PG last option should be to score unless he is exploiting a mismatch... If you want to score move away from PG to 2g and allow the Thunder to go out and get a real PG...

U put Chris Paul, Nash or D-Will on that team i guarantee they all will find ways to increase everyone elses productivity on the floor... Durand and Westbrook are not the only scorers on that team... Just with no real playmaker who is looking to get everyone involved it seems that way
 05-02-2011, 03:16 AM         #62
CraigSager Swag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ D Rose?
 7 years ago '04        #63
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Westbrook = Francis
 7 years ago '11        #64
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Fly 2ndComing said:
They say there's nothing to work out and its the media looking to divide. I think I'm gonna take their word for it.
You know damn well they wont say they have a problem with each other right in the middle of the semi's. . Who does that?
 7 years ago '10        #65
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
I blame Memphis for their unstoppable inside game and amazing defensive schemes..

This just might go down as one of the most underrated playoff performances in not only the NBA but sports history..

They have arguably the best player since Michael Jordan in Zach Randolph and the best sidekick in Marc Gasol since Scottie Pippen..

Tony Allen is the modern day version of Joe Dumars and Mike Conley is doing the best Jason Kidd impersonation we've ever seen..

It is truly amazing to watch these legends at work

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 05-02-2011 at 04:53 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #66
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I blame Memphis for their unstoppable inside game and amazing defensive schemes..

This just might go down as one of the most underrated playoff performances in not only the NBA but sports history..

They have arguably the best player since Michael Jordan in Zach Randolph and the best sidekick in Marc Gasol since Scottie Pippen..

Tony Allen is the modern day version of Joe Dumars and Mike Conley is doing the best Jason Kidd impersonation we've ever seen..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #67
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Westbrook isn't on the level to be mentioned with Marbury.
 7 years ago '08        #68
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Playoffs...where everything you do on the court is under a microscope.

Is KD Top Dog in OKC yes, does he make it to the 4th seed in the West without Westbrook, NO. Its not what Russ is doing that's messing them up its "when" he's doing it. Yall want him to fall completely back you will stunt his growth and then you'll be blaming him for not producing.
 7 years ago '10        #69
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 DurtySoufReppin said:

imma take this as complete sarcasm and just let it slide.
 7 years ago '09        #70
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You are too far in the forest to see the trees man. If you wanna rely on Sefolosha, Perkins, Ibaka, Harden and Nate Robinson to score over Westbrook you are absolutely nuts!!! I hate when people want their best options to pass the ball to guys who suck.
Guys who suck... Both Nate and Harden have proven they can provide support on the scoring end... The others you named can be named due to lack of scoring ability

But lets not get carried away with Nate and Harden

Check the avy Hardens my dude
 7 years ago '05        #71
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
The people watching the Thunder and defending Westbrook must have just started following them this year.

Westbrook has always been a turnover machine but he used to look to pass more in the past. Since the playoffs started this year though you can definitely tell he has a me first attitude on the court.

There have been countless times this year where he has fastbreaks or mismatches or even other teammates wide open and he chooses not to pass only to drive to the hoop and throw himself in there hoping to get a foul call.

I am also one of Westbrook biggest fans but to say he is playing the same as before would be a lie.

Im not saying he should be giving the ball up all the time because he stills needs to score to help the Thunder win. But yet I dont think he has seen a shot he didnt like.

The Thunder need Westbrook to be a 20 and 10 type player who gets everyone involved rather than a 26 and 5 player he is now who cares more about scoring.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
that pic cracked me the hell up

that n*gga Westbrook lookin like 'hmmm, how can I fu*k this team up tonight'
 7 years ago '04        #73
dre03 
space
space
 CraigSager Swag said:
^^^ D Rose?
The bulls have one of the leagues worst offenses... They win because they play great defense... Their offense is very stagnant...
 7 years ago '04        #74
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
Staurbury in his prime > Westbrook
 7 years ago '10        #75
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The Bulls ranked 11th in offensive rating this year. They are not one of the league's worst offenses.
but they do have one of the worse offenses remaining in the playoffs
 7 years ago '04        #76
dre03 
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The Bulls ranked 11th in offensive rating this year. They are not one of the league's worst offenses.
Offensive rating is a calculated statistic by basketball-reference... That is not an actual representation of a team number... It just bases the amount of points scored per a certain number of possessions...

the bulls are in the middle to bottom half of many offensive categories... Their offense is predicated on Derrick Rose penetration and play-making abilities... Like i said before they are a reincarnation of the 2001 Sixers with Rose playing Iverson's role... Give him the ball and let him create offense... When i watch them play they are extremely stagnant...

And in the playoffs it has gotten worst... You have shot under 45% 4 out of your 5 games with 3 of those under 40%... You have had more turnovers than a.ssists in multiple games... your way below the league average in a.ssists and way over the league average in turnovers... You play one of the slowest paced games in the NBA which means you have less possessions then most teams and still manage to turn the ball over more than half the league...

Your offense is not good or consistent... U hang your hat on your defense which makes you a great team... Defense wins championships... But ur offense is nothing to write home about
 7 years ago '11        #77
fuXor 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$136 | Props total: 107 107
When you lose to the Grizzlies, you know something aint right. Let that bum go!
 7 years ago '10        #78
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
That Kyle korver coming off the screen Jumper>>>>>>>>>>>>.life

sh*t is basically automatic
 7 years ago '06        #79
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
...and people wanted to compare him to the Point God.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #80
dre03 
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Also known as an accurate stat.
It is not an accurate stat because not every team gets 100 possessions a game... So this is a stat that sometimes cant be calculated for one game cuz its based off of 100 possessions... It is not an accurate game by game representation... Based on offensive rating Joakim Noah is your best offensive player and Tyson Chandler is the best offensive player in the league with a 131 rating... Thats 16 points higher than Derrick Rose... Who isnt even in the top 20 for offensive rating... It is not an accurate stat

ChiCity Fingaz said:
They actually don't play like that, but it's good to know you don't watch games and listen to some hacks on ESPN who've seen 1 or 2. I could probably write you out 15 plays from the Bulls playbook off memory alone that continues to prove otherwise.
Your plays don't work that's why your offense is terrible... The only thing that works for your team is Derrick Rose scoring or making plays for other people... He is responsible for over 50% of your offense that can be directly attributed from his points and a.ssists... The other half of your scoring comes from plays for Korver, Luol Deng creating offense and hustle points from your frontline... You were one of the best teams at second chance points... Mainly because your first chance options rarely work...

ChiCity Fingaz said:
But our offense isn't one of the worst in the league either. So congrats on the false statement.
What False statement? U do have one of the worst offenses in the league... If your in the bottom half of the league thats one of the worst to me... I didnt say you had the worst offense in the league... What else do you call something below average? Good?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy