The Assassination of Kevin Durant by Westbrook

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
I will marry this woman for real.
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,308 | Props total: 13540 13540
 gangtsa said:
He can help the team in other ways than score. He a point guard, he should be making his teammates better instead of alienating them. BTW KD would get all the blame for an L.
n*ggas k!ll me with this whole make a player better sh*t. Guys get better when they spend time working on their games away from practice and games not just because one of the stars on the team passes them the ball.

If those dudes want the ball then the times he passes to them they need to do something with it instead of fu*king up. Thabo Sefalosha is out there and has no intention of ever trying to score but people want Russ to pass him the ball, yeah fu*king right. Kendrick Perkins has no intention of scoring unless its a dump for a slam or an offensive putback, I wouldnt throw him the ball on the fu*king block.

Face it people, the Thunder arent built yet to be the force people want them to be. They are one step away. Get a post player that can get buckets or a two that can get buckets then they will become a championship contender. Until then, KD and Russ should be taking the bulk of the shots with the rest of those dudes rebounding and defending.
 7 years ago '10        #42
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
No one is saying Westbrook SHOULDN'T score. In that Denver game, he should have definitely passed the ball to Durant. I think he's trying too much and he should be more of a facilitator right now than a scorer. In my opinion, he is the other star on this team but he shouldn't get too greedy when it comes to the clutch. Not yet at least.

But like I said before. This team is gonna be fu*ked before they make it to the NBA finals. Yeah. I said it
 7 years ago '08        #43
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
lol
westbrook needs to play his role

article ethered him tho
ou never know what hes going to do on the court. Is he going to run the offense or is he going to awkwardly pull up on his jumper and show you what it would look like if Andre Miller actually elevated while shooting?
 7 years ago '10        #44
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
 Future said:
This thread is gay....Russell Westbrook >>> anyone on Memphis...


stop it
 7 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,308 | Props total: 13540 13540
 iNsane said:
No one is saying Westbrook SHOULDN'T score. In that Denver game, he should have definitely passed the ball to Durant. I think he's trying too much and he should be more of a facilitator right now than a scorer. In my opinion, he is the other star on this team but he shouldn't get too greedy when it comes to the clutch. Not yet at least.

But like I said before. This team is gonna be fu*ked before they make it to the NBA finals. Yeah. I said it
What offense is there to facilitate?!?!?!!??!!?!??!!?!?!?

The offense is KD run around screens catch shoot, catch pump fake shoot, catch...basically do you KD or its KD draw attention on the screens and Russ take your man and get a bucket. If the defense collapses pass to KD or the closest man to the bucket. There isnt anything to facilitate when it comes to the other guys they have who couldnt play dead in a cowboy movie.
 7 years ago '04        #46
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,620 | Props total: 1414 1414
This is basically what it comes down to :

Westbrook doesn't want to be Durant's Pippen.

Simple as that.
 7 years ago '09        #47
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,308 | Props total: 13540 13540
fu*k all that, Bin Laden is dead. Lets celebrate
 7 years ago '11        #48
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
 Fly 2ndComing said:
What offense is there to facilitate?!?!?!!??!!?!??!!?!?!?

The offense is KD run around screens catch shoot, catch pump fake shoot, catch...basically do you KD or its KD draw attention on the screens and Russ take your man and get a bucket. If the defense collapses pass to KD or the closest man to the bucket. There isnt anything to facilitate when it comes to the other guys they have who couldnt play dead in a cowboy movie.
You seem to favor West over KD and other dude is right. He just simply does not want to be pippen. He wants to be the 1st option. Disaster in the making. I give em one more year before it breaks down.
 7 years ago '05        #49
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
 Fly 2ndComing said:
fu*k all that, Bin Laden is dead. Lets celebrate

[pic - click to view]

 05-01-2011, 09:06 PM         #50
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6: article makes complete sense

some of u are really misinterpreting as if its saying westbrook isnt a VERY good player. he is. but the point is that when you have an elite scorer such as durant, a PG who jacks it up like theres no tmrw is exactly what u dont want along side him
 7 years ago '09        #51
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,308 | Props total: 13540 13540
 Loso Luciano24 said:
You seem to favor West over KD and other dude is right. He just simply does not want to be pippen. He wants to be the 1st option. Disaster in the making. I give em one more year before it breaks down.
Nah, I favor Durant over Westbrook. My problem is people having an issue with Westbrook taking the shots he's taking. The team has nobody else that will or can score except those two so he has to shoot.

The only issue I have with Westbrook is a couple shots he took at the end of game 4 against Denver when KD was heating up. Other than that, I have no issues with Westbrook and neither do KD or Scotty Brooks so what does it matter what idiot writers or fans think.
 7 years ago '09        #52
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,218 | Props total: 23678 23678
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Nah, I favor Durant over Westbrook. My problem is people having an issue with Westbrook taking the shots he's taking. The team has nobody else that will or can score except those two so he has to shoot.

The only issue I have with Westbrook is a couple shots he took at the end of game 4 against Denver when KD was heating up. Other than that, I have no issues with Westbrook and neither do KD or Scotty Brooks so what does it matter what idiot writers or fans think.
I agree everything you dudes say everytime the thunder lose for some reason now westbrook get's all the blame
 7 years ago '11        #53
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Nah, I favor Durant over Westbrook. My problem is people having an issue with Westbrook taking the shots he's taking. The team has nobody else that will or can score except those two so he has to shoot.

The only issue I have with Westbrook is a couple shots he took at the end of game 4 against Denver when KD was heating up. Other than that, I have no issues with Westbrook and neither do KD or Scotty Brooks so what does it matter what idiot writers or fans think.
Who stated that others should take more shots? I didnt. Hes the 2nd best player on that team. Its not even close but he makes very dumb choices out there. Really dumb. You can see durants frustration at time. This is bound to blow up soon.
 7 years ago '04        #54
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,373 | Props total: 7007 7007
 astroblack9 said:

[pic - click to view]

everytime i see it i
 05-01-2011, 10:10 PM         #55
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook the scapegoat now smh

Good job


Whatever happened to givin the other team credit

Naw can't do that.....its Russel's fault


Last edited by Hustle N Flow; 05-01-2011 at 10:12 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #56
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,308 | Props total: 13540 13540
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Who stated that others should take more shots? I didnt. Hes the 2nd best player on that team. Its not even close but he makes very dumb choices out there. Really dumb. You can see durants frustration at time. This is bound to blow up soon.
Its been people saying that on here and all over the net. Even the so called "experts" are saying it, thats the reason this is a thread now. An article was written by some clown that thins Russell Westbrook shouldnt be shooting more.

I think its all crazy and they need to fall off the dudes back and call out cats like Harden and that bum Safolosha.
 7 years ago '11        #57
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Its been people saying that on here and all over the net. Even the so called "experts" are saying it, thats the reason this is a thread now. An article was written by some clown that thins Russell Westbrook shouldnt be shooting more.

I think its all crazy and they need to fall off the dudes back and call out cats like Harden and that bum Safolosha.
Well tabo is not needed to be asked to be a scorer. He is thunders best defender and is asked to be that band hit a few J's here and there. Now for harden. He has the skills to be there 3rd best scorer but he has been disappointing..
 7 years ago '09        #58
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,308 | Props total: 13540 13540
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Well tabo is not needed to be asked to be a scorer. He is thunders best defender and is asked to be that band hit a few J's here and there. Now for harden. He has the skills to be there 3rd best scorer but he has been disappointing..
I agree, but the next jumper you see Thabo hit will be the first one
 7 years ago '10        #59
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,058 | Props total: 3005 3005
wow never even thought about this. GREAT point. hopefully, their coach knows what he's doing with them
 7 years ago '09        #60
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,308 | Props total: 13540 13540
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I think Durant and Westbrook will work it out, maybe soon.
They say there's nothing to work out and its the media looking to divide. I think I'm gonna take their word for it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
106 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
79 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy