Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, what the fu*k do people expect Westbrook to do? The Thunder have nobody but him and Durant to score! He cant just sit back and watch KD take every shot because when they lose everybody is gonna crush him saying he isnt giving them enough. Now, when he is aggressive offensively everybody saying he need to fall back.
I guess you all want KD taking 35 shots a game so his % looks like Iversons then yall can k!ll him in 26 threads about his shooting and %'s

and don't get too c*cky just yet.....this was Game 1... you needa beat a team 4 times to win.
 7 years ago '04        #22
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 699 699
 thegoldenhero said:
i don't blame westbrook he played kinda well today just didn't finish well in some shots...perk and harden need to step up tho
perkins is horrible....youll be lucky if he gives you you a solid 10pts/game.....hes a bum the celtics made out like a nabdit on this deal cuz they known perkins is bum city his career avg is 6.4 he there to eat up space in the paint on d and thats if hes not in foul trouble

334 - 152 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 15 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 249-149, Rank #16 | Aug 16: 413-226, Rank #29 | Aug 15: 457-256, Rank #36 | Aug 14: 230-180, Rank #58 | Aug 13: 177-120, Rank #38 | Aug 12: 243-147, Rank #26 | Aug 11: 134-101, Rank #78 | Aug 10: 30-29, Rank #471 | Aug 09: 95-64, Rank #63 | Aug 08: 97-75, Rank #169 *
 7 years ago '05        #23
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
on another note...That n*gga needs to hit the layup drills HARD before games...dude literally missed 10 today...thats pretty damn bad
 7 years ago '07        #24
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
It's crazy cause I said the same thing on Twitter. I think Westbrook is another clone of Marbury and he will eventually get traded. Westbrook takes way too many shots to put up star numbers (not even superstar) and he thinks he is equal to Durant.
 7 years ago '07        #25
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Cambury said:
Westbrook plays point but cant pass like Marbury...ima send him dis yo where is the link?

you really love this n*gga steph....wish I was that much of a Rod Strickland stan
 7 years ago '04        #26
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 DurtySoufReppin said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #27
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, what the fu*k do people expect Westbrook to do? The Thunder have nobody but him and Durant to score! He cant just sit back and watch KD take every shot because when they lose everybody is gonna crush him saying he isnt giving them enough. Now, when he is aggressive offensively everybody saying he need to fall back.
I guess you all want KD taking 35 shots a game so his % looks like Iversons then yall can k!ll him in 26 threads about his shooting and %'s
It's more about Westbrooks attitude - he really needs to make better decisions on the court and keep his ego in check.

also, the stats are there, KD is actually a more efficient player when he is the focus on offense.
 7 years ago '07        #28
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21334 21334
 Nautilus O said:
Russell Westbrook turning into G Money

That n*ggas was the reason they gave the lakers a scare last year tho, he tryna rekindle that magic

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #29
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 Nautilus O said:
Russell Westbrook turning into G Money

That n*ggas was the reason they gave the lakers a scare last year tho, he tryna rekindle that magic

[pic - click to view]

Really though, Westbrook trying a little too hard to be the man. Seen far too many possessions where KD calling for the damn ball and this dude standing there just dribbling, not even making a move. Just at the top of the key dribbling letting the clock tick down just to throw up some crazy a.ss shot attempt. Durant need to talk to this man.
 7 years ago '05        #30
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Trill Clinton said:
Try to trade that n*gga for Chris Paul.

OKC gets a n*gga that actually makes everyone on the court better and NOH gets a young budding star to replace CP3.
that just might work rite there
 7 years ago '10        #31
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I actually agree with you and I said this when reading this...

I just posted it because I knew people would react
 05-01-2011, 08:55 PM         #32
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This strong face frog looking a.ss n*gga needs to learn his role
He probably wants to go to a bum a.ss team and be the star and score as much points as he can
 7 years ago '06        #33
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Fly 2ndComing said:
ummm no1 else can score cause he dont pass that sh*t wtfffffffff .....we got people to score but he dont pass the ball and they dont even play nate a.ss wtf is wrong wit them n*ggas lol
 7 years ago '08        #34
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Real sh*t, people are gonna make him the scapegoat whenever they lose now
 7 years ago '08        #35
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
This thread is gay....Russell Westbrook >>> anyone on Memphis...
 7 years ago '05        #36
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
 Future said:
This thread is gay....Russell Westbrook >>> anyone on Memphis...
this thread isn't about memphis.
 7 years ago '10        #37
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
OKC with Westbrook>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>without Westbrook
 7 years ago '09        #38
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 chevyrida6 said:
ummm no1 else can score cause he dont pass that sh*t wtfffffffff .....we got people to score but he dont pass the ball and they dont even play nate a.ss wtf is wrong wit them n*ggas lol
You are too far in the forest to see the trees man. If you wanna rely on Sefolosha, Perkins, Ibaka, Harden and Nate Robinson to score over Westbrook you are absolutely nuts!!! I hate when people want their best options to pass the ball to guys who suck.

When your best players shoot better when defended than your role players do wide open then I say dont pass their a.ss the ball either. I want my best guys aggressive and KD and Russ are doing that. My problem is people saying he isnt letting Durant shoot enough because they are all Durant lovers and wanna see him jacking it.

I'll say again, I dont mind Westbrook taking 20-25 shots as long as Durant is getting his too. Only when Durant isnt getting his should it be a problem. How about the Thunder fans or Durant fans write Sam Presti and tell him get them a 3rd option so they can become complete as a team.
 05-01-2011, 09:13 PM         #39
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are overrating kevin durant
 05-01-2011, 09:14 PM         #40
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
OKC with Westbrook>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>without Westbrook
yeah people vastly overrate kevin durant
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc