Wade throws shoulder into pierce, tries to start something Pierce Ejected (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
question not related to the ejection...Why was that even a foul in the first place? clean pick...there should not have been a foul on PP or Wade..thats basketball...or SHOULD be basketball i should say. cant fu*king breath on a guy the wrong way or you get a foul
 7 years ago '12        #62
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
So funny how Celtic fans have changed since last series.
 7 years ago '07        #63
space
space
last series we didnt have our best player ejected in the 4th quarter for verbal reasons
 7 years ago '04        #64
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
welcome to miami bi*ch.
 05-02-2011, 12:34 PM         #65
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
last series we didnt have our best player ejected in the 4th quarter for verbal reasons
U guys were also bigger and imo better. Oh man meaner. You guys automatically became soft when you traded mean face Perkin.

Paul trying to be a G and Jo playing dirty wont make you guys tough again.
 7 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 Youngray22 said:
U guys were also bigger and imo better. Oh man meaner. You guys automatically became soft when you traded mean face Perkin.

Paul trying to be a G and Jo playing dirty wont make you guys tough again.
what do you mean trying to be a g? no body in the NBA is a G and no one is trying to be a G. Its basketball...why does everyone call players G's and fake G's? its the fu*king National Basketball a.ssociation
 05-02-2011, 12:42 PM         #67
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
what do you mean trying to be a g? no body in the NBA is a G and no one is trying to be a G. Its basketball...why does everyone call players G's and fake G's? its the fu*king National Basketball a.ssociation
Just saying, Why did he try to beat up skinny James Jones instead walking away pissed? Its not like he was trying to do a lay up and JJ pounce on him.

The whole foul was overrated. No need to disrespect another man's space on a weak FF.

Not sure what happen with Wade but obviously he said something nasty.
 7 years ago '07        #68
space
space
 Youngray22 said:
Just saying, Why did he try to beat up skinny James Jones instead walking away pissed? Its not like he was trying to do a lay up and JJ pounce on him.

The whole foul was overrated. No need to disrespect another man's space on a weak FF.

Not sure what happen with Wade but obviously he said something nasty.
i dont think he tried to "beat up" JJ. Pierce used ot be a hot head and not be able to control his temper too well, and i think he just got pissed at that foul and got in his face...i dont think the foul by jones was necessary, but Pierce's part wasnt either.
 7 years ago '05        #69
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 keithbm1111 said:
You can't tell me Pierce throwing up gang signs and acting "swole" (look at the video again after the pick) isn't "trying to be a G"
 7 years ago '05        #70
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
Home field advantage
 7 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
You can't tell me Pierce throwing up gang signs and acting "swole" (look at the video again after the pick) isn't "trying to be a G"
did he throw up a gang sign again? if you are referring to the other year vs ATL then fine i guess he was, but then can people call him a fake G? so i guess we have quite the predicament
 7 years ago '05        #72
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
His bi*ch a.ss is lucky that wasn't lebron or he'd b in the hospital.

That should make him weary next time he wants to screen someone
 7 years ago '08        #73
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
pierce is steady getting out of control its about time a ref stepped up and decided they werent going to tolerate the bs.....horrible timing, but pierce has been aloud to complain, flop and start sh*t with ppl whenever hes wanted to in the past....this time he ran into a situation(or got ran into lol) where it didn't favor him cuz he had just gotten into an altercation...which the james jones foul was legit...watch the replay jones hit the ball and then grabbed cry babies shoulder...so it was a play on the ball, he just aint let him get the shot off.....good job of the heat by frustrating the Celtics in game 1.....usually it's the other way around. D Wade played amazing defensivly and was unstoppable, if lebron can start hitting jumpshots i can see the heat in 5...but they cant rely on james jones to hit 10 3's a game
 7 years ago '08        #74
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 keithbm1111 said:
question not related to the ejection...Why was that even a foul in the first place? clean pick...there should not have been a foul on PP or Wade..thats basketball...or SHOULD be basketball i should say. cant fu*king breath on a guy the wrong way or you get a foul
yea it shouldnt have been a foul....just like when PP had his arm hooked in with melo on that bullsh*t a.ss offensive foul call in game one last series....or maybe it shouldve been a foul like KG coming out late as hell on a screen and tripping toney douglas so ray allen can hit the game winner.....yea im snubby...and i never thought i would say this but go HEAT...i can't stand the C's
 05-02-2011, 02:27 PM         #75
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P my dude but wade that nyga. he dont wont it
 7 years ago '10        #76
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$965 | Props total: 176 176
Christ you can get more physical in a curling match than you can in the nba pathetic
 7 years ago '07        #77
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 2 Pistolz said:
Pierce is a bi*ch /thread

I wouldn't have thrown him out for THAT, but he didn't get thrown out for THAT. He AND Wade received double T's for having pretty much equal reactions.... but Pierce already had a tech. Duh.

Control your emotions phaggot. You 47-years old.
your one to tell a player to control their emotions when your pus*y a.ss queen james is one the sorest losers in the nba! How many times has he bi*ched and showed his anger after losing games? stfu and stop hating on one of the realest basketball players currently in the nba..47 really? what a lame attempt @ a joke..if your going to attempt to clown on any players age is should be lebron..paul pierce is what 7 years older than lebron? but lebron looks about 10 years older than him .. the truth will set you free lil n*gga, and that's EXACTLY what shall happen to your miami heat after this series is done..paul pierce(the truth) will set them free from their obligations of having to play for the remainder of the season

Last edited by Deniro732; 05-02-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #78
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13067 13067
 Deniro732 said:
your one to tell a player to control their emotions when your pus*y a.ss queen james is one the sorest losers in the nba! How many times has he bi*ched and showed his anger after losing games? stfu and stop hating on one of the realest basketball players currently in the nba..47 really? what a lame attempt @ a joke..if your going to attempt to clown on any players age is should be lebron..paul pierce is what 7 years older than lebron? but lebron looks about 10 years older than him .. the truth will set you free lil n*gga, and that's EXACTLY what shall happen to your miami heat after this series is done..paul pierce(the truth) will set them free from their obligations of having to play for the remainder of the season
what a stupid f*ggot
 05-02-2011, 05:54 PM         #79
arsenal1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both teams are gay. Hawks for eva
 7 years ago '07        #80
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13067 13067
 arsenal1985 said:
both teams are gay. Hawks for eva
i was in atlanta for one of the heat games and ur entire city was cheering for my squad. fu*k yo hawks .
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy