* The Official L.A. Noire Discussion Thread *

most viewed right now
 140
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
26 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 84
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,567 | Props total: 16178 16178
 e G o Maniac said:
sh*t fu*k all of you who are playing this right now

Gotta wait til Tuesday since I retired the modded Xbox but fu*k it man. Still not sold on whether to get xbox or ps3 version but im gonna get it either way. Question to those who are already playing it - how are the forensics, if any, in this game? I know it ain't gonna be as high-tech as it is in CSI or some sh*t, but what can you do with the evidence you collect? How flexible is that part of the game?
co-sign. and I don't know which system I want it for yet either.
 7 years ago '04        #82
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$20,957 | Props total: 7858 7858
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fu*king crack. Just got promoted from Traffic to Homicide and got the "Lipstick murderer" case so I'm fu*king hyped. "The Black Dahlia" ain't gonna know what hit him

[pic - click to view]



how's the freeroam?
 7 years ago '07        #83
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
to the cats not sold on which system to get it on think about it this way...the ps3 was the original system for the game..the xbox version is a port..plus it has 3 disc...simple math to me
 7 years ago '07        #84
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, why did I click this thread? Not playing this until Friday ffs.
 7 years ago '04        #85
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 1133 1133
 TH35 said:
co-sign. and I don't know which system I want it for yet either.
Xbox 360 version is on three fu*king discs and it wasn't the lead platform. PS3 for me.
 7 years ago '07        #86
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
this game is too raw

i think the best part is trying to tell if n*ggas is lying or telling the truth

the only thing i hate is not having help on the map for a destination

i be getting lost as sh*t then a damn street crime pops up soons im close to where i got to get.
 7 years ago '07        #87
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
 e G o Maniac said:
sh*t fu*k all of you who are playing this right now

Gotta wait til Tuesday since I retired the modded Xbox but fu*k it man. Still not sold on whether to get xbox or ps3 version but im gonna get it either way. Question to those who are already playing it - how are the forensics, if any, in this game? I know it ain't gonna be as high-tech as it is in CSI or some sh*t, but what can you do with the evidence you collect? How flexible is that part of the game?
You will be warned when you come a cross a clue when you investigate if its helpful he will remember and put it in his notepad.

and if you interview someone and you think they are lying you can bring up a piece of evidence to try and catch them in the lie
 7 years ago '08        #88
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,853 | Props total: 498 498
 I AM LEGEND said:
Xbox 360 version is on three fu*king discs and it wasn't the lead platform. PS3 for me.
gonna be a long a.ss wait before you even get to play with that install sh*t. i'd rather get up and walk a few steps and switch the disc out. but i understand why ppl wouldn't want 3 disc for one game
 7 years ago '07        #89
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,567 | Props total: 16178 16178
 Pistol Peter said:
to the cats not sold on which system to get it on think about it this way...the ps3 was the original system for the game..the xbox version is a port..plus it has 3 disc...simple math to me
 I AM LEGEND said:
Xbox 360 version is on three fu*king discs and it wasn't the lead platform. PS3 for me.
I know it being the lead platform was why I want it for PS3 but I only have ME and ME2 for 360. I do think 3 discs is overdoing it.
 7 years ago '05        #90
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
3 discs for a sandbox game. What the fu*k Microsoft, how could you let this happen?
 7 years ago '07        #91
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 TH35 said:
I know it being the lead platform was why I want it for PS3 but I only have ME and ME2 for 360. I do think 3 discs is overdoing it.
get it for the xbox to build up your collection...instead of 2 games you will now have 5
 7 years ago '04        #92
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Pistol Peter said:
get it for the xbox to build up your collection...instead of 2 games you will now have 5
 05-15-2011, 07:40 PM         #93
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This really isn't a fanboy comment but I didn't realize disc swapping was such a terrible thing.
 7 years ago '04        #94
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 1133 1133
 gagethedesigner said:
gonna be a long a.ss wait before you even get to play with that install sh*t. i'd rather get up and walk a few steps and switch the disc out. but i understand why ppl wouldn't want 3 disc for one game
I haven't even heard about an install with this game, what size/how long is it?
 7 years ago '06        #95
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 1147 1147
Anyone having freezing issues on disc one?
 7 years ago '06        #96
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,807 | Props total: 3885 3885
yup, was gonna cop this for the xbox but the 3 disc thing turned me off. I'm really starting to want this game now that its so close to release but i got alot of sh*t to pay for this week which isn't including the money i've already spent, but gettn the extra free dlc is tempting since that'll probably cost 10 bucks or some sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #97
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
avatar space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 I AM LEGEND said:
I haven't even heard about an install with this game, what size/how long is it?
Only 1.3gb



 7 years ago '06        #98
DatVABoy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 70 70
This game is a must cop for me just from the trailers i know its gonna be raw as fu*k
 7 years ago '05        #99
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
Man I'm gonna tear through this game this week. Can't wait.
 7 years ago '07        #100
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,567 | Props total: 16178 16178
 Pistol Peter said:
get it for the xbox to build up your collection...instead of 2 games you will now have 5
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
33 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
116 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
584 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy