* The Official L.A. Noire Discussion Thread *

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 el bundy said:
hows the game so far?
fu*king crack. Just got promoted from Traffic to Homicide and got the "Lipstick murderer" case so I'm fu*king hyped. "The Black Dahlia" ain't gonna know what hit him
 7 years ago '06        #62
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
The links I had queued up for the downloads got taken down before it even finished while I slept this morning AND all the power went out in my house for a little bit. Just woke up and had to queue up the game again.

FIOS speeds though. Will be playing in the next hour and change.
 7 years ago '07        #63
tsdf38 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
Another review, that give the game great score

:dancingcool:

Just look those maps for L.A. Noire:

Can´t wait for the game
 7 years ago '06        #64
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 tsdf38 said:

n*gga..."great"?

A 9.5/10 F*CKING AMAZING.

I clicked the link expecting to see like an 8/10.
 05-14-2011, 03:20 PM         #65
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tsdf38 said:

Just look those maps for L.A. Noire:

Can´t wait for the game

7 years ago '06        #66
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Probably been asked, but how are you guys playing the game, investigation-wise? Just started playing and first thing I did was turn off the Clue Hints feature so no vibration or musical chimes when you're near a clue. I want the full experience of grinding it out and leaving no stone unturned as a detective with no cheap help like that.
 7 years ago '05        #67
space
space
I left it on as you become a detective some of the smaller sh*t that helps in interviews/interrogations becomes harder to spot. Even with it on though the interview questions are hard to judge. If your playing this make sure that you do not finish "The Red Lipstick murderer" case as that is the end of the first DVD and you cannot go back into it to do free roam,etc... You'll probably get to this case in like 4-5 hours.
 7 years ago '06        #68
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
wish they'd upload the other discs already, but it's all good. Just finished the first case, but I'm about to get into some other games. Taking my sweet time with LA Noire and that Gears beta is about to end, gotta get my fill. This sh*t is greatness.
 7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
Just found out you can repick the Cases in the Main Menu and re do them dunno if this affects your SP progress though if you get better grades or do street cases.
 7 years ago '06        #70
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
oh nah, I gotta start the game all over. I turned it off during the first flashback right after the first case, but now I'm back to playing and it starts me immediately at the next case intro, don't get to see the flashback. And with a game all about the story I have to get every bit.

I don't mind restarting at all though.
 7 years ago '06        #71
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
And yeah I kept thinking I'd most likely end up turning on the clue hints later on as the game gets harder and more complex lol. Might as well keep it on now, f*ck it. I was just afraid it'd turn the game into super easy mode, but if it's still pretty difficult regardless then it's all good.
 7 years ago '06        #72
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
Im happily surprised how much I like and into this game. if i have to nit pick the driving was hard to control unlike gta. I'm on the hit n run on the traffic rank
 7 years ago '06        #73
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10656 10656
Good game but wtf at the driving? sh*t feels like sega genesis and so fu*king touchy
 7 years ago '04        #74
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11662 11662
called that man a negro smh fun game some racism because of the 40s lol
 7 years ago '06        #75
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
@ the different outcomes and clues and leads you can get on an investigation. I arrested a suspect before I interrogated an eyewitness and was like "man if I got this bama without talking to that bi*ch then I'll probably k!ll this n*gga in the interrogation later if I get more evidence and sh*t." And lo and behold, I'm ready to give this n*gga the L of a lifetime.

I even caught the suspect a different way from my first time around. Before I chased him down til there was a car accident that he couldn't around, but the second time I scared his a.ss with the gun and got him within seconds of him running. And there's another way to get him by tackling I didn't even get to try.

Goddamn this game is great. And it's only my first real case. I'm still a beat cop. Why are we so lucky to have such unique gaming that's this good? The world better not end next weekend.

Last edited by jayvivz; 05-14-2011 at 10:56 PM..
 05-15-2011, 03:23 AM         #76
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never preorder but slapped $10 on the preorder fo this yesterday... its going to be epic.
 05-15-2011, 05:56 AM         #77
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Onto disc #2 for later today.
 7 years ago '07        #78
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 jayvivz said:
Why are we so lucky to have such unique gaming that's this good? The world better not end next weekend.
you're really into this game huh
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
I think I'm for the most part outpacing the rest of the world that has this game as I can't ask the community for help :(. On "The White Shoe Slaying" case which is the 4th or 5th homicide case
 7 years ago '04        #80
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
sh*t fu*k all of you who are playing this right now

Gotta wait til Tuesday since I retired the modded Xbox but fu*k it man. Still not sold on whether to get xbox or ps3 version but im gonna get it either way. Question to those who are already playing it - how are the forensics, if any, in this game? I know it ain't gonna be as high-tech as it is in CSI or some sh*t, but what can you do with the evidence you collect? How flexible is that part of the game?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy