* The Official L.A. Noire Discussion Thread *

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #321
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Reppindaburghh said:

You talk about jobs and careers, yet the person you were talking to played the game over a weekend. You know, the time when most people are off work. The general public doesn't have time to DL games and burn them to modded 360s? False. The general public doesn't know how to do that, sure, but they certainly have time for it. Downloading and burning a game takes two clicks of a button, it's not something that you have to sit in front of your computer for hours for. Me personally, I don't have a modded 360 and I don't burn games, but for you to a.ssume it's something that takes a significant amount of time to do, you're just proving that you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

at me being an "old a.ss". I'm 23 years old. You're an idiot.

Clean the sand out of your v*gina.
is it really easy as two clicks?! hahahahahaaa. you just proved you dont know your talkin bout. Like i said EARLIER, everyone knows its not rocket science to mod a fu*kin console, i never said it was, i said the average person unless they were ALREADY tech savvy is NOT modding there consoles, and i stand by dar statement you young/old loser a.ss n*gga. for one, you have to get it modded, and you have to know wtf you doin to get it modded. even if you dont know specifically, you need to at least know SOMEONE who knows how to mod, contrary to your belief, its not easy as two clicks to mod an xbox 360. the easiest parts and d/l'ing the files and burning them, thats what your referring to, but if its sooooo fu*kin easy, den why arent we all here with modded 360's?? answer me dat sherlock. since its just 'two clicks' for everyone trying and not just the people in the know, why arent we all doing that? the answer is simple, because we have lives.
 7 years ago '05        #322
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 cold_young_thug said:
is it really easy as two clicks?! hahahahahaaa. you just proved you dont know your talkin bout. Like i said EARLIER, everyone knows its not rocket science to mod a fu*kin console, i never said it was, i said the average person unless they were ALREADY tech savvy is NOT modding there consoles, and i stand by dar statement you young/old loser a.ss n*gga. for one, you have to get it modded, and you have to know wtf you doin to get it modded. even if you dont know specifically, you need to at least know SOMEONE who knows how to mod, contrary to your belief, its not easy as two clicks to mod an xbox 360. the easiest parts and d/l'ing the files and burning them, thats what your referring to, but if its sooooo fu*kin easy, den why arent we all here with modded 360's?? answer me dat sherlock. since its just 'two clicks' for everyone trying and not just the people in the know, why arent we all doing that? the answer is simple, because we have lives.
You can go on craigslist and find somebody to mod your 360 for you for 50 dollars. After that it's 2-3 clicks of the mouse and you moving a disc from your computer desk to your computer. It's really that simple. Again, you are an idiot.
 05-19-2011, 11:30 AM         #323
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
there are some cool suspects that will lie to you and look you in the eye but like you said u gotta check your evidence so you can remeber that you know their lying...i go tone guy to give up a confession like that
Yeah, the peoples expressions get harder as the game progresses but like you and i said just check your book and you will be fine.

the problem people are having is they are not paying attention, if you pay attention to the eyes, the way they act and more importantly the evidence you have you will always pass each case with atleast a 2/3, 3/4 etc. answer rate.

and use your intuition if you aren't 100% sure.
 7 years ago '04        #324
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 cold_young_thug said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #325
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
My 360 people, did yall install all 3 disc to the HDD?
 7 years ago '11        #326
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 P-Hill said:
n*gga I'm older than you?

I need to get off this forum with my old a.ss
I'm 27
 7 years ago '11        #327
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
the answers are easy to spot if you pay attention to the eyes, most people have problems because they keep pressing LIE instead of DOUBT, NEVER NEVER NEVER press lie unless you collected actual evidence that proves the person is guilty.

truth is easy because the eyes almost always stay still, just because they smile doesn't mean they are lying or you should have doubt, im about 5 hours in and only got maybe 3 questions wrong and that was before i figured out how the system works.
I had a pretty good track record untill my girl picked it up and got a 0/4 on one
 7 years ago '11        #328
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Yeah that's the case I meant, but not the gun on the roof.
[spoiler - click to view]

But I guess that was all. Good looks. I damn sure did miss when it tells you how many clues you've found
Yeah, it was wierd. it sorta just ended after that
 7 years ago '08        #329
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,289 | Props total: 13668 13668
I can never find all the clues n a case game is crack tho
 7 years ago '05        #330
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 GetuOne said:
I had a pretty good track record untill my girl picked it up and got a 0/4 on one
Exactly the reason my chick wont be playin on my profile
 05-19-2011, 01:49 PM         #331
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just back from best buy scored 10 dollar gift card too...bout to pop this bi*ch in and go ham
 7 years ago '05        #332
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Just wrapped up my first Arson case.
 7 years ago '04        #333
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
YOU SEE DA BAG OF LOUD IN DA RADIO, i WONT SAY MORE IN CASE YOU AINT THERE YET. BUT n*gga I SEEN DAT sh*t AND WAS LIKE rockstar got da loud on deck.
 05-19-2011, 09:16 PM         #334
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

fu*k is u talkin bout son?
 7 years ago '04        #335
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
These cases are starting to get long as fu*k man. I just spent like 45 minutes on one. Damn.
 7 years ago '04        #336
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 cold_young_thug said:
YOU SEE DA BAG OF LOUD IN DA RADIO, i WONT SAY MORE IN CASE YOU AINT THERE YET. BUT n*gga I SEEN DAT sh*t AND WAS LIKE rockstar got da loud on deck.
Wasn't sh*t to get geeked up about. It's green. In a video game. Nothing new.
 7 years ago '04        #337
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
came in this thread I'm like .
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by latin_linx; 05-19-2011 at 09:32 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #338
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yea the last couple Arson cases all took me like 1 1/2 - 2 hours. sh*ts were crack.
 7 years ago '04        #339
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Killa Kwamz said:
Just back from best buy scored 10 dollar gift card too...bout to pop this bi*ch in and go ham
shoulda copped online and got the $20 gift card instead, you can select store pick up for the game too.
 7 years ago '06        #340
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
yooo... is this game good???? i just got it bought to play it in a bit
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy