Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #281
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 ImNotMad said:
does it rly stop and show that split screen during the game?
Just checked other videos and nope, it doesn't. IGN must've thrown that bit in
 7 years ago '04        #282
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,665 | Props total: 517 517
Just finished all the homicide cases.

What the fu*k is going on with this story? I remember reading about some Illuminati sh*t before but I wasn't sure what they were referring to.

[spoiler - click to view]

Obviously I don't want any of this sh*t spoiled, but its fu*king crazy. How good would you say it gets leading up to the ending?

Sidenote: Anyone else slap themselves on the forehead when

Crack game so far.
 7 years ago '07        #283
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 e G o Maniac said:

What the fu*k is going on with this story? I remember reading about some Illuminati sh*t before but I wasn't sure what they were referring to.

Obviously I don't want any of this sh*t spoiled, but its fu*king crazy. How good would you say it gets leading up to the ending?

Crack game so far.

7 years ago '06        #284
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #285
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

The character you control is ignorant as fu*k to the witnesses, man. He called the one innocent old lady an old hag for no reason. I was like .

Dude is supposed to come off as the good cop it seems like, yet he is such a d!ck with his interrogation tactics.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-18-2011 at 11:34 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #286
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:

Crack game so far.

I read those like an idiot.

Oh well, I'm only a case and a half behind you, bout to be caught up to that point tonight anyway.
 7 years ago '05        #287
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
 Reppindaburghh said:

I read those like an idiot.

Oh well, I'm only a case and a half behind you, bout to be caught up to that point tonight anyway.
i started to do the same outta curiousity

Glad i didnt tho
 7 years ago '05        #288
space
space
Ok, well I finished homicide and did my first vice case. That last Homicide case was a bi*ch!
 7 years ago '04        #289
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 Hu$tLa said:
i started to do the same outta curiousity

Glad i didnt tho
Me too
My mouse kept inching towards em, but I was like nah, can't do that
 7 years ago '04        #290
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

The character you control is ignorant as fu*k to the witnesses, man. He called the one innocent old lady an old hag for no reason. I was like .

Dude is supposed to come off as the good cop it seems like, yet he is such a d!ck with his interrogation tactics.
"A nosey old hag like you..."

When he said that i'm thinking wtf, old lady was nice as fu*k towards you.
Was really uncalled for. :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #291
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Reppindaburghh said:
Cold_Young_Thug,

There is nothing wrong with those dudes having beat the game already. I hope for your sake you are a teenager still, man. We are all in our 20's, we don't need to go out and hang out with our friends EVERY night in order to feel "cool", . If you happen to be in your 20's, and you think the dude did something unusual by getting a game Friday and putting 15-20 hours into it by Monday, then you yourself are the lame that feels it's still a requirement to go out every weekend in order to validate your social standing in your group of friends. We're past that. I'd rather stay in every now and again, avoid getting in trouble and doing dumb sh*t while out at the bar drunk with my friends EVERY weekend. You said you created your username 6 years ago, so unless you were browsing this forum at 13, that means you are in your 20's. You're not in high school anymore, boss. You don't need to go out every weekend, now show some maturity and quit acting like a little child.

I put 5 hours into the game yesterday, does that make me a lame?

I understand you feel stupid about your initial statement calling him out for beating the game already, because you probably didn't realize that he was able to get it last week initially, and you felt as though you were backed into a corner when he presented his evidence, so you resorted to basic teenage insults to try and validate your point. But you're just making a fool of yourself at this point.

Boss, your old a.ss wrote a paragraph and somehow completely missed the point. I wasnt alluding having a life meant going out to clubs and fu*kin bi*ches, (thats something lames think) i meant what i said, where's your life? if you can put 15-20 hours in, where your job?? is it a job or is it a career? You probably dont even know the difference, yet im the young one. what are your hobbies, or do you just sit on a fu*kin couch with your free time??

Dont try to validate doing nothing with your old a.ss life sir, it just makes you look older. And for the record, my original statement was never aimed at the person who responded, you should know that because i never quoted him, since your so smart, id thought you'd catch that. The guy responded clearly did so because he felt attacked, and in a way, i was talkin to him, but in reality i was speaking to the general public who have lives and DONT HAVE TIME TO D/L GAME ISO'S AND BURN THEM TO THERE MODDED XBOX 360 should not have the free time to beat the game already hopefully you remember me saying that somewhere so your reading proficiency is so top notch. f.o.h loser.

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 05-19-2011 at 04:26 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #292
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 cold_young_thug said:
Boss, your old a.ss wrote a paragraph and somehow completely missed the point. I wasnt alluding having a life meant going out to clubs and fu*kin bi*ches, (thats something lames think) i meant what i said, where's your life? if you can put 15-20 hours in, where your job?? is it a job or is it a career? You probably dont even know the difference, yet im the young one. what are your hobbies, or do you just sit on a fu*kin couch with your free time?? Dont try to validate doing nothing with your old sir, it just makes you look older. And for the record, my original statement was never aimed at the person who responded, you should know that because i never quoted him, since your so smart, id thought you'd catch that. The guy responded clearly because he felt attacked, and in a way, i was talkin to him, but in reality i was speaking to the general public who have lives and DONT HAVE TIME TO D/L GAME ISO'S AND BURN THEM TO THERE MODDED XBOX 360. hopefully you remember me saying that somewhere so your reading proficiency is so top notch. f.o.h loser.
I ain't even trying to get in the middle, but how much time does it take to download an ISO? All of 2 seconds to click the link, then when it finishes you click "Burn" and go about your life. If you don't have time for that, you don't need to be on this forum to begin with lol. Again, not trying to get into your little spat y'all got going, just sayin
 7 years ago '04        #293
space
space
 Kazel said:
I ain't even trying to get in the middle, but how much time does it take to download an ISO? All of 2 seconds to click the link, then when it finishes you click "Burn" and go about your life. If you don't have time for that, you don't need to be on this forum to begin with lol. Again, not trying to get into your little spat y'all got going, just sayin
wrong genius. first of all, to d/l iso's proficiently, your gonna need a fast internet connection. im sure you know that. Most of the general pubic, like I have NORMAL DSL meaning downloads peak at about 80/kb per sec. That aint sh*t. it'd take me days to download 4-5 gb data disc. i can almost guarantee the first loser who got butt-hurt at me has a fast connection, and its not by accident. if you dont have enough fu*kin money to go out and buy a game so u mod your 360 and burn them that way, then its a free fu*kin country be my guest. But thats not where the issue is. it seems like everyones reading but noones getting the point. Or you do get the point, you jut dont want to admit it. its ok old/lame/no-life-having n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #294
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
wrong genius. first of all, to d/l iso's proficiently, your gonna need a fast internet connection. im sure you know that. Most of the general pubic, like I have NORMAL DSL meaning downloads peak at about 80/kb per sec. That aint sh*t. it'd take me days to download 4-5 gb data disc. i can almost guarantee the first loser who got butt-hurt at me has a fast connection, and its not by accident. if you dont have enough fu*kin money to go out and buy a game so u mod your 360 and burn them that way, then its a free fu*kin country be my guest. But thats not where the issue is. it seems like everyones reading but noones getting the point. Or you do get the point, you jut dont want to admit it. its ok old/lame/no-life-having n*ggas.
That bolded part right there is sig-worthy. Actually the whole fu*king paragraph is.
You lost kid.
 7 years ago '04        #295
space
space
 Mystt said:
That bolded part right there is sig-worthy. Actually the whole fu*king paragraph is.
You lost kid.
Cuz its me sonning the f*ggot skinny-jean homo's who infect this forum. and by your own ignorance are you saying im wrong? That the majority of americans who have internet DONT only have normal dsl? dont bold sh*t if you dont know what your talkin bout. i swear, its like you idiots are lining up to be shot. das fine doe, im posted in da cut like :guns:

anymore losers?
 7 years ago '05        #296
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You're ruining this thread.
 7 years ago '04        #297
space
space
 JaiMega said:
You're ruining this thread.
shutup bi*ch.
 7 years ago '05        #298
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 cold_young_thug said:

[pic - click to view]

Come again about download speeds? Might wanna jump into the 22nd century And yea BTW you are ruining the thread.
 05-19-2011, 06:50 AM         #299
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout to go cop this later from best buy, will be my latest 360 purchase since GTA.
 7 years ago '05        #300
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Killa Kwamz said:
bout to go cop this later from best buy, will be my latest 360 purchase since GTA.
You burning games or renting? Could of atleast bought Red Dead in between
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc