Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #261
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Reppindaburghh said:
I keep letting my partner drive everywhere so I'm not doing many street cases, only have like 8 done and I'm on my 11th or 12th story case.
I wouldn't do that too much I was doing doing that sh*t all throughout and the game and have to drive around alot after I beat the game to get the 194.7 miles achievement at the end of the game.
 7 years ago '05        #262
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I wouldn't do that too much I was doing doing that sh*t all throughout and the game and have to drive around alot after I beat the game to get the 194.7 miles achievement at the end of the game.
I've never really cared about achievements or trophies, I'm mainly in it for the stories. I mean I'll get around to doing all the street crimes but I'm not gonna bother searching for all the extra sh*t, most likely.
 7 years ago '05        #263
space
space
By the way, am I the only one thats not interested AT ALL in the back story about the war? I mean, maybe it gets more intriguing, but as of now it's not interesting to me in the least.
 7 years ago '05        #264
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Reppindaburghh said:
By the way, am I the only one thats not interested AT ALL in the back story about the war? I mean, maybe it gets more intriguing, but as of now it's not interesting to me in the least.
Its another story arc in the game and you'll see it has alot more meaning in the Vice and Arson cases and at the end of the game. Also I have all the case answers if people want them just let me know.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 05-18-2011 at 04:30 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #265
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Its another story arc in the game and you'll see it has alot more meaning in the Vice and Arson cases and at the end of the game.
 7 years ago '05        #266
space
space
Ok bout to go put a couple more hours into this real quick, hopefully I get promoted.

:dancingcool:

I'll be back with my thoughts.
 7 years ago '06        #267
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
This game is dope so far brehs

Yeah I'm in the same boat with the doubt/lie factor fu*king me up. Got too many incorrect questions but I'm gonna really go through all my evidence before accusing someone of lying. Can't be missing out on them intuition points :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #268
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
man how many times am i gonna arrest a different black dahlia k!ller i'm on my like 8th or 9th case?? lol how many times before i get the right n*gga??
 7 years ago '04        #269
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,217 | Props total: 7088 7088
Yeah, I never understood doing all the extra sh*t like finding "newspapers" or random sh*t around environments in video games... I mean, do you REALLY have nothing better to do than turn ur console on and go driving/searching around a virtual environment looking for random items in hopes of finding all of them in order to get an achievement so u can, ultimately, give urself a big ol' pat on the back? ...To each their own. I just don't get it.. or do it, myself.
 7 years ago '04        #270
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 D.IrIsH said:
Yeah, I never understood doing all the extra sh*t like finding "newspapers" or random sh*t around environments in video games... I mean, do you REALLY have nothing better to do than turn ur console on and go driving/searching around a virtual environment looking for random items in hopes of finding all of them in order to get an achievement so u can, ultimately, give urself a big ol' pat on the back? ...To each their own. I just don't get it.. or do it, myself.
I agree I don't go out of my way either...but if I am driving around to go to my destination and I see something like a newspaper or something then i'll stop and get it...but i don't go searching for them...
 7 years ago '07        #271
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i'm still amazed driving through the city and seeing all the sh*t they got in the game..it is truly beautiful...i made the mistake of wanting to drive all the way to hollywood...i had to take a break
 7 years ago '05        #272
space
space
Just finished a couple cases real quick, that one I just did took long as hell. Have one more until I'm promoted, I believe. Gonna do that later on, after this Mia/Chi game.
 7 years ago '04        #273
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 D.IrIsH said:
I agree to some extent. I like finding newspapers in this game. And anything that'll help me move the story along. Or anything that'll help me unlock stuff to use in the game. But collecting just to collect or just for an achievement? Yea, I don't have the patience. More power to those who do.
 7 years ago '04        #274
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
I'm thinking of coppin this. I need something to hold me over until NCAA and Madden. I'm getting tired of the show right now and i just finished Crysis 2 and k!llzone 3. It's not really my style of game but the reviews and your guys comments are makin it sound like crack.
 7 years ago '04        #275
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Is LA Noire worth the buy?

I will probably spend no more than 2 or 3 hours playing it each time I pop it in.

how long is the game?

and I would be getting it for the 360, how often do I have to switch disks? is it based on game progression or where you end up driving in the game?
 7 years ago '05        #276
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This game is officially retarded, it's too difficult to read people in this game. Suspects don't maintain eye contact or avert their eyes even when they're telling to truth.

RETARDED!
 7 years ago '04        #277
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
 K1Entertainment said:
Is LA Noire worth the buy?

I will probably spend no more than 2 or 3 hours playing it each time I pop it in.

how long is the game?

and I would be getting it for the 360, how often do I have to switch disks? is it based on game progression or where you end up driving in the game?
Not sure if its legit but I got this from a diff site.

Fans of Rockstar’s games might of been a little worried about their new game L.A. Noire’s length due to the different direction. Instead of it being about exploration, a lot more of the emphasis is put on the story and narrative.

Luckly we have found out the main story should take somewhere around 25-30 hours to complete. This was revealed by a Rockstar employee during a closed door PAX East demo of the game.
 7 years ago '05        #278
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
Im likin it so far. Was havin trouble tellin if people were lyin or not but im gettin a lil better on it.
 7 years ago '04        #279
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

05-18-2011, 09:26 PM         #280
ImNotMad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mystt said:
does it rly stop and show that split screen during the game?
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy