Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
New Drake interview ,Speaks on Jay-Z,Meek ,Kanye,Quentin Miller and more
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian Revealing Booty Meat
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA How much did west brook pay the announcer? WOW.
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug leaves long time Girlfriend Jerrika Karlae for new soulmate
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

05-04-2011, 11:42 PM         #141
Stabbin101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe bout to be put back into the game to end it
 6 years ago '05        #142
Switchc2390 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,186 | Props total: 1486 1486
Lakers are gonna win the game now...nice job fu*ker.
 6 years ago '06        #143
marcusaka50 44 heat pts44
space
space
space
$27,242 | Props total: 4658 4658
 Switchc2390 said:
Lakers are gonna win the game now...nice job fu*ker.
SHUT UP bi*chAINT NO SUCH THING AS A JINX

if the lakers win they win.
 6 years ago '04        #144
black_haze 
space
space
$1,591 | Props total: 27 27
 The Bully said:
whenever kobe stans start talking this bum up, he does some embarrassing shyt to show why he's on jordan's level

6 years ago '08        #145
T2THEONE 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 447 447
Jordan was 28 when he won his first title

Kobe was 21 when he won his first title

Lebron is 26 with his first title "soon" Sunday June 12th

Honestly do you REALLY believe Kobe or Lebron can win 7 titles, without bias straight up convo. I think Kobe MIGHT can snatch one more with more help than what he has now. Lebron I think will get 6, (I hope my Knicks can get a least 1) but where does that put Wade amongst the greats as he will ALWAYS have 1 more title the LBJ. In the end I believe MJ will be the GOAT not to say someone else could come along and surpass him just not Kobe or LBJ.

Just one man's thoughts

Boxden what do you think REALLY ?

Last edited by T2THEONE; 05-29-2011 at 02:54 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #146
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,604 | Props total: 1422 1422
I think no matter what they will all go down as legends, well kobe and mj are already legends

MJ= GOAT
 6 years ago '04        #147
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,133 | Props total: 0 0
 T2THEONE said:
Jordan was 28 when he won his first title

Kobe was 21 when he won his first title

Lebron is 26 with his first title "soon" Sunday June 12th

Honestly do you REALLY believe Kobe or Lebron can win 7 titles, without bias straight up convo. I think Kobe MIGHT can snatch one more with more help than what he has now. Lebron I think will get 6, (I hope my Knicks can get a least 1) but where does that put Wade amongst the greats as he will ALWAYS have 1 more title the LBJ. In the end I believe MJ will be the GOAT not to say someone else could come along and surpass him just not Kobe or LBJ.

Just one man's thoughts

Boxden what do you think REALLY ?
wade is almost 30 and with the way he plays he wont be contributing as much if lebron does get to 5 or 6
 6 years ago '08        #148
T2THEONE 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 447 447
 Plizaya J said:
wade is almost 30 and with the way he plays he wont be contributing as much if lebron does get to 5 or 6
True his game is reckless at times, but if they continue to add pieces I think he can be around for at least 6 to 7 more years MAYBE.
 6 years ago '09        #149
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,899 | Props total: 49 49
I really dont see why LeBron should be brought in to these jordan/kobe threads.. Dude hasnt dones sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #150
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,172 | Props total: 317 317
Here it is people I'm going to officially end the debate right now because I'm tried of the threads about whos better with stats, rings, videos, rewards, and achievements by both these great players. Look at it like this their isn't anyone getting mention as the best all the time as much as Jordan. I mean there are alot of great players but why aren't people debating on whos better out of Julius Erving and kobe or Dominik Williams and Lebron and so on and so on. Its because Jordan is the best there is and until people say who better out who and who without Jordan then that person is the GOAT. So I don't care anymore about who thinks somebody is better than Jordan and try to go at their throat no more because it's obvious who's better. THAT'S JORDAN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 06-07-2011, 11:58 PM         #151
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em both.

God Shammgod >>>
 6 years ago '04        #152
DERRTY CHYBO 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,596 | Props total: 343 343
Kobe only gets so many Jordan comparisons because he basically modeled his whole game after MJ
 6 years ago '10        #153
Agentzer0oo0 200 heat pts200
space
space
$65,855 | Props total: 12569 12569
Would've liked to see MJ play against Kobe, Lebron, Melo but def. MJ's era was most difficult.
 06-08-2011, 12:25 AM         #154
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k ya corny debate
 6 years ago '07        #155
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,709 | Props total: 121 121

[pic - click to view]

06-11-2011, 03:19 AM         #156
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imo kobe and jordan are equals, I know people will point to jordans outlandish numbers but jordan never had to face a zone d, never had to face double and triple teams because of illegal d so I think those more iso opportunities plus his freakish athleticism for his era give him more opportunies to get easy shots. I think had jordan faced defense like that, he would not have had as high of numbers. But he is jordan and would still have great numbers, just think they'd closer translate to what we've seen from kobe
 6 years ago '09        #157
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$31,923 | Props total: 7617 7617
 Hurricane24 said:
Imo kobe and jordan are equals, I know people will point to jordans outlandish numbers but jordan never had to face a zone d, never had to face double and triple teams because of illegal d so I think those more iso opportunities plus his freakish athleticism for his era give him more opportunies to get easy shots. I think had jordan faced defense like that, he would not have had as high of numbers. But he is jordan and would still have great numbers, just think they'd closer translate to what we've seen from kobe
na jordan would still put better numbers imo just off the fact what seperates jordan and kobe is how freaking athletic jordan was and how he can palm the ball with one hand and do all that crazy with the sh*t...i think he also would have went to the line more but your idk if his numbers would look as good as it did back then...plus jordan takes smarter shots than kobe
 6 years ago '10        #158
BEASTMODE863 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,044 | Props total: 156 156
Jordan = 1, Kobe = Top 5, Lebron = why is he even in this convo ?
 06-12-2011, 09:43 PM         #159
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
na jordan would still put better numbers imo just off the fact what seperates jordan and kobe is how freaking athletic jordan was and how he can palm the ball with one hand and do all that crazy with the sh*t...i think he also would have went to the line more but your idk if his numbers would look as good as it did back then...plus jordan takes smarter shots than kobe
Kobe was very athletic for a while too only up until about 2 years ago did it slowly go down, and palm a ball? Wth? As if kobe can't? I think they are equals, and damn kobe had 35 ppg one season in this era where u can double team
 6 years ago '06        #160
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
$26,548 | Props total: 4403 4403
 Hurricane24 said:
Son please...nobody barely even runs zone and when they do teams usually sh*t on them. Only times teams run zone is to try and give a different look if theyre gettin sh*tted on. Mavs one of the only teams who run a zone like that and how'd that work out for a kobe

Also u might want to put youtube in ur browser....although it was "technically" illegal teams used to double team and run zone all the time

Lastly an old broken down mj played in this very era with these same rules and with no athleticism,no driving ability,a flat shot,and bad knees still came out and put up 23 ppg and was actually 7th in scoring before his knees broke down
Home      

most viewed right now
Rick ross gets mad when stephanie santiago refuses to pour his drink
187 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 Times Rappers Passed on Beats & Regretted It
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Trump's biggest black supporter wears his shirt proudly!!!
64 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
TGI Friday’s Manager Fired After Asking a Job Applicant If He’d Rather Watch H..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Danielle "Catch Me Outside" Bregoli goes to BigBoy interview with hickys all o..
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
North Hollywood turns into an ocean
28 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nice Ass On This French Girl
64 comments
1 day ago