Isn't Kobe a 38 year old SG who missed half a season? Seems like he has been hurt for two years now.
Why do Kobe fans still hate on Nash, its been almost ten years and he was the MVP period, just like the undeserved title and MVP gifted for Kobe in 2010 against a way tougher Boston team get over it right?
Who cares who is hurt, your Kings are a fluke BOS loss/MON goalie injury away from not being champs....what if means none.
hes accomplished and bettered them in many things historically. here they are
So let us please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. . So many accomplishments*Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:
1. Bronze 2006
2. Bronze 2004
3. NBA finals sweep 2007
4. Go entire Finals scoring 20 pts only one time
5. Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship
6. Dunked on by a highschool kid and then confiscate tape
7. Bail on the dunk contest 9 times
8. Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars
9. 7th best player in NBA finals series.
10. Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
11. Win .500 rings in 4 tries
12. Host a national televised TV show to leave his team
13. Play on the same team as his moms boyfriend
14. Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
15. Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet (Nate Robinson)
16. Flop every single game in the playoffs
17. Choke 4 out of 5 finals games by dropping FG% by 18
18. Vow revenge for 2007 sweep, then proceed to choke
dont forget going 8-42 with 17 turnovers over the course of two PLAYOFF games