Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B & Danielle Bregoli > Kodak Black & several other niggas & NOBO..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA WARRIORS PLAYERS AND OFFICIALS THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH DURANT MENTAL..
106 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The curious case of Young Thug
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Reasons why NFL ratings have been plummeting throughout the years
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '07        #1041
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
I welcome all kobe stans to the KD wagon. Bron aint sh*t but a obstacle
 4 years ago '09        #1042
Knowledgeable 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,804 | Props total: 2618 2618
 StateProperty88 said:
be that as it may, the main foundation of your argument is something that never happen and yet you still feel as though its "the bottom line",

it doesnt work like that homie. bron has accomplished a hell of a lot and its not right to discredit him to put durant on a pedestal. that alone kind of puts this thread to rest, all you have to do is compare resumes. you dont have to put down durant for lebron, his accolades speak for themselves, by the looks of things the same cant be said for durant

I feel you on that, but I never discredited lebron, because unlike some bron haters I actually like the dude..His game bores me at times, but he's one of if not the best in the league right now, but my "bottom line" statement stands my dude..That's just how I feel..It's no different then somebody picking the superbowl pick for sunday and saying "they just know the broncos are gonna win" when in reality it's just an opinion, because they really don't know..No different than going back in time and saying I feel the heat win with durant THAT YEAR..Now this lebron the last two championships in that 2011 series is a different story..All it took was him shooting more and he'd be a three time champ right now..I actually picked the heat to win that series to.
 4 years ago '12        #1043
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,235 | Props total: 3666 3666

[pic - click to view]

01-28-2014, 11:04 AM         #1044
ts21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how people were hating on durant at the beginning of the season and especially in the playoffs praising the alpha westbrook..now yall realizing hes the best.. maybe some of yall were trolling but its just funny
 4 years ago '08        #1045
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,686 | Props total: 6822 6822
 Main Event said:
That smooth transition from Kobe to Durant
 ttime236 said:
I welcome all kobe stans to the KD wagon. Bron aint sh*t but a obstacle
 4 years ago '04        #1046
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,988 | Props total: 1759 1759

[pic - click to view]

what?
 4 years ago '08        #1047
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1103 1103
Durant has more finesse. And is looking like he's gonna go down as a top 10 scorer of all time. TBH I don't think he gets enough credit for how talented he is.

But nobody has an impact on the floor like Lebron does. He's an at will scorer (who gives a fu*k how its "bullying" his way to the basket. Shaq did that sh*t his entire career and no one said sh*t) with top notch guard skills (everyone goes on about Lebrons physical prowess but his court vision rivals CP3/Rondo) and he can guard 5 positions.

Respect to Durant but he lacks the depth Lebron has. Most players do.
 4 years ago '07        #1048
stogz 17 heat pts17
space
space
$40,154 | Props total: 26126 26126
So, KD can score and grabs a couple boards and y'all say he better than LBJ.

LBJ can score, plus score more efficiently. You say LBJ can't shoot but, he scores at 55%+ field goal percentage but, you don't attribute that to his bball i.q.. He shoots the three hovering between 38-40%. We've seen LBJ play 5 positions on the floor. You k!ll Lebron because he has this supposed "Big 3", but when Miami plays the Mavs in the Finals, Lebron and Haslem have to guard Dirk. Lebron also has play the point guard in the clutch as well. If the Heat have so many great players, then why can't the actual point guard, play his own position all game long? He has to help guard the perimeter and crash the boards cuz his team can't rebound for sh*t.

Cats really out here trying to argue Lebron's versatility over the past decade vs. KD's stretch right now?

Last edited by stogz; 01-28-2014 at 04:06 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #1050
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,319 | Props total: 9071 9071
 micseles said:
I see what your trying to say but what you mentioned literally has nothing to do with rebounding. I say that as someone whose been playing damn near all my life and as coach now.

Like i said earlier in the thread though, i say their even in this particular catagory.
the thing is it LITERALLY has to do with rebounding

Kingpin 313 said:
The spurs been Parker team for like the past 5 years since he won finals MVP Kobe got more all NBA first team offense and defense and higher on most of the all time list and there's no way Duncan getting picked over kobe be serious the only thing Duncan does better than Kobe is rebound which is expected with his size
The lakers were shaqs team for 8 years

duncans defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 4 years ago '13        #1051
jjdagreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,913 | Props total: 2300 2300
 stogz said:
So, KD can score and grabs a couple boards and y'all say he better than LBJ.

LBJ can score, plus score more efficiently. You say LBJ can't shoot but, he scores at 55%+ field goal percentage but, you don't attribute that to his bball i.q.. He shoots the three hovering between 38-40%. We've seen LBJ play 5 positions on the floor. You k!ll Lebron because he has this supposed "Big 3", but when Miami plays the heat in the Finals, Lebron and Haslem have to guard Dirk. Lebron also has play the point guard in the clutch as well. If the Heat have so many great players, then why can't the actual point guard, play his own position all game long? He has to help guard the perimeter and crash the boards cuz his team can't rebound for sh*t.

Cats really out here trying to argue Lebron's versatility over the past decade vs. KD's stretch right now?
that's all that needs to be said. We know kd can score. We know he has a crossover, but lebron's overall effect on the game makes him better. Lebron plays facilitator, scorer, and defensive anchor damn near every night.
 4 years ago '08        #1052
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,619 | Props total: 2146 2146
Welcome to the bandwagon Kobe stans. PG stand up!
 4 years ago '08        #1053
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,686 | Props total: 6822 6822
oooow kil em

[pic - click to view]

01-28-2014, 03:15 PM         #1054
MastaKilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
no rings, got sent home crying in the finals by the man you're comparing him to (literally). kobe stans putting in the prep work to make that leap on here every day now, just as predicted.
bron needed a squad to get a ring
 4 years ago '12        #1055
OC123 177 heat pts177
space
space
$22,403 | Props total: 1181 1181
 MastaKilla said:
durant had a squad and almost got swept

4 years ago '07        #1056
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$33,941 | Props total: 12067 12067
 MastaKilla said:
stickman had westbrook, harden, and ibaka and got his sh*t pushed in in the finals

beta male doesn't even have permission to ball like this when westbrook is on the court, and this is who you put your faith in
 4 years ago '04        #1057
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 703 703
 MastaKilla said:
Word. Just like every other superstar who's won a ring. Great argument!
 4 years ago '09        #1058
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33581 33581
 joshdogg26 said:
stickman had westbrook, harden, and ibaka and got his sh*t pushed in in the finals

beta male doesn't even have permission to ball like this when westbrook is on the court, and this is who you put your faith in
@durant asking daddy russy "is it okay for me to shoot?" during timeouts...russy lookin at him and reachin for his belt like

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #1059
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 711 711
 YoungRay20 said:
oooow kil em

[pic - click to view]

lemme find out bron black flaggin

whole new respect for boss
 4 years ago '05        #1060
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,523 | Props total: 3478 3478
 whothebestmc said:
the thing is it LITERALLY has to do with rebounding

The lakers were shaqs team for 8 years

duncans defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Not really, rebounding is more about awareness, positioning, and will than it is length and height. By your definition players like kevin love, barkley, reggie Evans, Rodman should never grab a board. The fact that KD is taller and longer than Bron doesnt automatically equate to him being a better rebounder. But like i said I see what your saying/trying to say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Portia Jenkins
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Who the hell is dis?
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside iOS 11
102 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside #uBERThot
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 19 - President Trump Threatens to ‘Totally Destroy’ North Korea in ..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside [IGN] Reviews Both 2k18 & Live 2018
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXtentacion Goes Albino? with new Look.... smh
134 comments
1 day ago