Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside [NEW] Ab-Soul "RAW(backwards) [Jay Electronica Diss]
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Part Of Logan Just Screened For Critics, Here's What They Think
11 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
55 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 3 years ago '06        #1041
28 Gramz 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,129 | Props total: 2876 2876
 The Bully said:
why n*ggas bringing up the 2011 Finals and conveniently skipping 2012 and 2013 tho?
You brought up the 2004 finals to take Kobe out the top 10..conveniently skipping the 2009-10 chips where he avg. 29/6/5 through both runs with back to back Finals MVPs
 3 years ago '06        #1042
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,927 | Props total: 5 5
this thread funny as fu*k
 3 years ago '08        #1043
YoungRay20 278 heat pts278
space
space
$26,094 | Props total: 4624 4624
Thread moves from Durant/Lebron to Kobe and Lebron. n*ggas need to stop with this premature d!ck riding of kd. You don't give a fu*k about Dude.
 3 years ago '09        #1044
Knowledgeable 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 541 541
 StateProperty88 said:
no its not the bottom line , it seems like your whole argument is what durant WOULD accomplish instead of what durant HAS accomplished. you saying that he would win a ring with wade holds no weight, you saying that if he was on the heat team they would have beat the mavs holds no weight...simply because there isnt a single way you can prove it, thats the bottom line.

durant is doing his thing, but it seems like all you are doing in this thread is comparing bron to a ghost because you are giving durant accolades he hasnt yet earned...you are basically calling him a champion when he lost to lebron and he lost to the team that you are sh*tting on bron for losing to

Never called durant a champion nor am I giving him accolades, because he hasn't won anything all i'm saying is if you take what he did in the championship when he lost compared to what lebron did that year him and wade would have won the championship..No way to prove it, but that's the way i would've seen it going..No different then when n*ggas come on here and discredit kobe for playing with shaq by saying kobe could have been replaced with lebron, pierce orT-mac and they still win it all..Both are ghost chasing situations, but both are opinions and I stand by mine..
 3 years ago '09        #1045
The Bully 335 heat pts335
space
space
$46,716 | Props total: 24958 24958
 xRapHeadx said:
Durant actually played that Mavs team in the WCF and they did a good job on him. 28 pts on 21 shots 43% shooting and OKC lost in 5. That was a pretty good Mavs team that gelled together nicely.
they don't like hearing these facts tho. n*ggas blatantly ignore history and make shyt up
 3 years ago '05        #1046
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,482 | Props total: 3035 3035
 Knowledgeable said:
Never called durant a champion nor am I giving him accolades, because he hasn't won anything all i'm saying is if you take what he did in the championship when he lost compared to what lebron did that year him and wade would have won the championship..No way to prove it, but that's the way i would've seen it going..No different then when n*ggas come on here and discredit kobe for playing with shaq by saying kobe could have been replaced with lebron, pierce orT-mac and they still win it all..Both are ghost chasing situations, but both are opinions and I stand by mine..
be that as it may, the main foundation of your argument is something that never happen and yet you still feel as though its "the bottom line",

it doesnt work like that homie. bron has accomplished a hell of a lot and its not right to discredit him to put durant on a pedestal. that alone kind of puts this thread to rest, all you have to do is compare resumes. you dont have to put down durant for lebron, his accolades speak for themselves, by the looks of things the same cant be said for durant
 3 years ago '08        #1047
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$18,255 | Props total: 1943 1943
I'm a.ssuming people are having a hard time, is b/c these talks of Durant being the best happened only during this 15 game stretch. If he can keep up his stellar play even w/Westbrook back in, then plenty would call him the best
 3 years ago '08        #1048
Main Event 44 heat pts44
space
space
$45,151 | Props total: 5411 5411
That smooth transition from Kobe to Durant
 3 years ago '07        #1049
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
I welcome all kobe stans to the KD wagon. Bron aint sh*t but a obstacle
 3 years ago '09        #1050
Knowledgeable 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 541 541
 StateProperty88 said:
be that as it may, the main foundation of your argument is something that never happen and yet you still feel as though its "the bottom line",

it doesnt work like that homie. bron has accomplished a hell of a lot and its not right to discredit him to put durant on a pedestal. that alone kind of puts this thread to rest, all you have to do is compare resumes. you dont have to put down durant for lebron, his accolades speak for themselves, by the looks of things the same cant be said for durant

I feel you on that, but I never discredited lebron, because unlike some bron haters I actually like the dude..His game bores me at times, but he's one of if not the best in the league right now, but my "bottom line" statement stands my dude..That's just how I feel..It's no different then somebody picking the superbowl pick for sunday and saying "they just know the broncos are gonna win" when in reality it's just an opinion, because they really don't know..No different than going back in time and saying I feel the heat win with durant THAT YEAR..Now this lebron the last two championships in that 2011 series is a different story..All it took was him shooting more and he'd be a three time champ right now..I actually picked the heat to win that series to.
 3 years ago '12        #1051
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$7,905 | Props total: 1355 1355

[pic - click to view]

01-28-2014, 12:04 PM         #1052
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how people were hating on durant at the beginning of the season and especially in the playoffs praising the alpha westbrook..now yall realizing hes the best.. maybe some of yall were trolling but its just funny
 3 years ago '08        #1053
YoungRay20 278 heat pts278
space
space
$26,094 | Props total: 4624 4624
 Main Event said:
That smooth transition from Kobe to Durant
 ttime236 said:
I welcome all kobe stans to the KD wagon. Bron aint sh*t but a obstacle
 3 years ago '04        #1054
Calamity 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,558 | Props total: 1028 1028

[pic - click to view]

what?
 3 years ago '08        #1055
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 629 629
Durant has more finesse. And is looking like he's gonna go down as a top 10 scorer of all time. TBH I don't think he gets enough credit for how talented he is.

But nobody has an impact on the floor like Lebron does. He's an at will scorer (who gives a fu*k how its "bullying" his way to the basket. Shaq did that sh*t his entire career and no one said sh*t) with top notch guard skills (everyone goes on about Lebrons physical prowess but his court vision rivals CP3/Rondo) and he can guard 5 positions.

Respect to Durant but he lacks the depth Lebron has. Most players do.
 3 years ago '07        #1056
stogz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$36,820 | Props total: 9563 9563
So, KD can score and grabs a couple boards and y'all say he better than LBJ.

LBJ can score, plus score more efficiently. You say LBJ can't shoot but, he scores at 55%+ field goal percentage but, you don't attribute that to his bball i.q.. He shoots the three hovering between 38-40%. We've seen LBJ play 5 positions on the floor. You k!ll Lebron because he has this supposed "Big 3", but when Miami plays the Mavs in the Finals, Lebron and Haslem have to guard Dirk. Lebron also has play the point guard in the clutch as well. If the Heat have so many great players, then why can't the actual point guard, play his own position all game long? He has to help guard the perimeter and crash the boards cuz his team can't rebound for sh*t.

Cats really out here trying to argue Lebron's versatility over the past decade vs. KD's stretch right now?

Last edited by stogz; 01-28-2014 at 05:06 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #1058
whothebestmc 83 heat pts83
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 3620 3620
 micseles said:
I see what your trying to say but what you mentioned literally has nothing to do with rebounding. I say that as someone whose been playing damn near all my life and as coach now.

Like i said earlier in the thread though, i say their even in this particular catagory.
the thing is it LITERALLY has to do with rebounding

Kingpin 313 said:
The spurs been Parker team for like the past 5 years since he won finals MVP Kobe got more all NBA first team offense and defense and higher on most of the all time list and there's no way Duncan getting picked over kobe be serious the only thing Duncan does better than Kobe is rebound which is expected with his size
The lakers were shaqs team for 8 years

duncans defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 3 years ago '13        #1059
jjdagreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 1291 1291
 stogz said:
So, KD can score and grabs a couple boards and y'all say he better than LBJ.

LBJ can score, plus score more efficiently. You say LBJ can't shoot but, he scores at 55%+ field goal percentage but, you don't attribute that to his bball i.q.. He shoots the three hovering between 38-40%. We've seen LBJ play 5 positions on the floor. You k!ll Lebron because he has this supposed "Big 3", but when Miami plays the heat in the Finals, Lebron and Haslem have to guard Dirk. Lebron also has play the point guard in the clutch as well. If the Heat have so many great players, then why can't the actual point guard, play his own position all game long? He has to help guard the perimeter and crash the boards cuz his team can't rebound for sh*t.

Cats really out here trying to argue Lebron's versatility over the past decade vs. KD's stretch right now?
that's all that needs to be said. We know kd can score. We know he has a crossover, but lebron's overall effect on the game makes him better. Lebron plays facilitator, scorer, and defensive anchor damn near every night.
 3 years ago '08        #1060
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,729 | Props total: 438 438
Welcome to the bandwagon Kobe stans. PG stand up!
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
275 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
32 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy