Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1170 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 3 years ago '09        #1021
Knowledgeable 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 541 541
 JGunnaWP said:
lol so why does westbrook take more shots than him??
 3 years ago '09        #1022
space
space
At n*ggas avoiding 28 Gramz post No response to that sh*t
 3 years ago '06        #1023
28 Gramz 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,129 | Props total: 2875 2875
 Knowledgeable said:
Durant might have lost in the finals, but he averaged 30 on about 50% shooting..Replace him on that heat team against dallas and the heat win easliy..
sh*t would have been a clean sweep
 3 years ago '07        #1024
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,262 | Props total: 9856 9856
 28 Gramz said:
the funny part about the finals is it was actually predicted by that crooked ref lebron would be low impact. He said Cuban went to officials and said they better call those travels on Lebron. Mavs ran a zone and lebron couldn't maneuver without getting called for travel, meanwhile Wade is like Gipetto weaving thru traffic carrying the Heat.

Durant is a far better player then Lebron is, hey sh*t happens idk why fans so mad noone can be the best forever.
 3 years ago '04        #1025
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,921 | Props total: 108 108
He's not better than Lebron, he can just shoot better.

I'd argue that okc is a better and more complete team than the heat. Yet they still can't get it done. Kid can't influence the game overall like Lebron can
 3 years ago '09        #1026
The Bully 335 heat pts335
space
space
$46,716 | Props total: 24957 24957
 JGunnaWP said:
lol so why does westbrook take more shots than him??
same n*ggas who bash lebron for allegedly being robin and a sidekick are suddenly d!ckriding a known beta male

the hypocrisy continues
 3 years ago '09        #1027
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,404 | Props total: 482 482
 Cambury said:
everything lebron does he should be doin he has more touches and more dribbles then anyone in the game. How many possessions does lebron not touch the ball? I see the thunder come down and Durant come off screen and the sh*t never make it to him. Lebron is the most maxed out player of all time.

Think about it like this...why we say lebron could never do the 62 like Melo did, because he would have pounded the rock 10 times a possession. Idk what you call that but to me thats maxing out, Melo had 5 dribbles in his first 14 points hahahah.
KD uses more possessions per game than LeBron...About 2 possessions actually.
 3 years ago '08        #1028
YoungRay20 278 heat pts278
space
space
$26,094 | Props total: 4624 4624
 Kingpin 313 said:
Durant always been better than lebron to people who understand and play basketball
I guess no coach understands basketball
No one any sports media understands basketball
All the past hofers don't understand basketball
 3 years ago '09        #1029
space
space
 28 Gramz said:

Bron is a beast don't get me wrong fam, he's a force out on that court, but why n*ggas avoiding what you had to say though? Bron no doubt is a two time champion, but don't act like he wasn't the beta male against the mavs in the FINALS..Durant on the on the other hand showed up and just lost, but his teammates didn't show up mainly harden..It was the reverse when the heat played the mavs..Everybody showed up but lebron..

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 01-28-2014 at 10:30 AM..
 3 years ago '09        #1030
The Bully 335 heat pts335
space
space
$46,716 | Props total: 24957 24957
why n*ggas bringing up the 2011 Finals and conveniently skipping 2012 and 2013 tho?

yall talk like Lebron is still ringless and hasnt etched his name in the history books as a champion

until Durant leads his team to a championship I can't take him being the best player in the league seriously

same rules yall set for lebron, i'm setting them for stickboy
 3 years ago '08        #1031
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Durant might have lost in the finals, but he averaged 30 on about 50% shooting..Replace him on that heat team against dallas and the heat win easliy..
That doesn't mean he would shoot 50% verse Shawn Marion. Also if you inserted 2011 KD he would lose too. Amazing how much disrespect Dirk, TyChan, Marion and Jet get.

Just look at the percentage dallas put up. Kd 6'11 and that dude doesn't rebound like he's 6'11.
 3 years ago '09        #1032
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,404 | Props total: 482 482
 28 Gramz said:
Durant actually played that Mavs team in the WCF and they did a good job on him. 28 pts on 21 shots 43% shooting and OKC lost in 5. That was a pretty good Mavs team that gelled together nicely.
 3 years ago '08        #1033
space
space
 The Bully said:
why n*ggas bringing up the 2011 Finals and conveniently skipping 2012 and 2013 tho?

yall talk like Lebron is still ringless and hasnt etched his name in the history books as a champion

until Durant leads his team to a championship I can't take him being the best player in the league seriously

same rules yall set for lebron, i'm setting them for stickboy
I love how we got a group n*ggas on bx, slowly starting to move away from that inefficent superstar Kobe Bryant to slurping off kd. I would love for that okc-heat rematch.
 3 years ago '09        #1034
space
space
At n*ggas acting like PAST years aren't PAST years regardless of what year it was..That's all we have to work with at this point..Still no response to 28 gramz though
 3 years ago '09        #1035
space
space
 YoungRay20 said:
That doesn't mean he would shoot 50% verse Shawn Marion. Also if you inserted 2011 KD he would lose too. Amazing how much disrespect Dirk, TyChan, Marion and Jet get.

Just look at the percentage dallas put up. Kd 6'11 and that dude doesn't rebound like he's 6'11.

I disagree and it's easy to say that when he's not playing with wade..Put durant and wade in the same back court and that changes everything..Now you have to pick and choose who to guard and wade was going nuts that series which would have left durant open and we know he's a better pure shooter than lebron..Heat with durant win regardless of how you feel and that's not shade at bron, but that's just the bottom line..
 3 years ago '13        #1036
Zeus Hands 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 192 192
 The Bully said:
0 rings

/thread

damn it feels good to use the ring argument
In other words you admired Kobe fans because they were able to bring up the ring argument with Lebron
 3 years ago '09        #1037
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$61,892 | Props total: 5963 5963
It shouldn't be hard to believe if that's who you feel is the best player. In the end it's all just an opinion so why get mad if you feel one way and someone else doesn't agree with you.
 3 years ago '04        #1038
Motion 804 heat pts804
space
space
$19,196 | Props total: 1325 1325
 YoungRay20 said:
I love how we got a group n*ggas on bx, slowly starting to move away from that inefficent superstar Kobe Bryant to slurping off kd. I would love for that okc-heat rematch.
wasn't nothing slow about it

Kobe fans damn near k!lling themselves jumping off Kobe sack & onto Durant like
[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #1039
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,704 | Props total: 2212 2212
 That Guy Fly said:
It shouldn't be hard to believe if that's who you feel is the best player. In the end it's all just an opinion so why get mad if you feel one way and someone else doesn't agree with you.
op kno its not true if it was there wouldnt be a need to make this thread he looking for cosigns on bx like a d!ckhead

Cambury said:
everything lebron does he should be doin he has more touches and more dribbles then anyone in the game. How many possessions does lebron not touch the ball? I see the thunder come down and Durant come off screen and the sh*t never make it to him. Lebron is the most maxed out player of all time..
false

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 01-28-2014 at 11:00 AM..
 3 years ago '05        #1040
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,482 | Props total: 3025 3025
 Knowledgeable said:
I disagree and it's easy to say that when he's not playing with wade..Put durant and wade in the same back court and that changes everything..Now you have to pick and choose who to guard and wade was going nuts that series which would have left durant open and we know he's a better pure shooter than lebron..Heat with durant win regardless of how you feel and that's not shade at bron, but that's just the bottom line..
no its not the bottom line , it seems like your whole argument is what durant WOULD accomplish instead of what durant HAS accomplished. you saying that he would win a ring with wade holds no weight, you saying that if he was on the heat team they would have beat the mavs holds no weight...simply because there isnt a single way you can prove it, thats the bottom line.

durant is doing his thing, but it seems like all you are doing in this thread is comparing bron to a ghost because you are giving durant accolades he hasnt yet earned...you are basically calling him a champion when he lost to lebron and he lost to the team that you are sh*tting on bron for losing to
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago