Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
122 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #981
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 0 0
 The Bully said:
0 rings

/thread

damn it feels good to use the ring argument

Never laughed so hard from reading a 1st page comment like this....such a fact. Only argument LBJ haters used (and I am unbiased, I'm a Kings fan for crying out loud)....Now that he has rings they try to make up some other stuff...

Simple discussion here:

Accalades/Talent/Athleticism = LBJ>

KD is close, but he's not LBJ and doubt he ever will be. Dude's a beast no doubt but LBJ is just a tad better overall and has the accoldaes to prove it.....KD = 0 of anything that matters..

No all-star team?...How about when they had Russ healthy, Harden, Ibaka, and KD....no supporting roster there?...GTFO!
 3 years ago '13        #982
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 11 11
Duncan>Kobe
 01-28-2014, 01:58 AM         #983
Slimbutta23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron is overrated
 3 years ago '10        #984
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 292 292
And wtf was Lebron doing before he went to Miami? Oh, the same? Cool

Oh, you also say that Durant has: Westbrook, two considerable big men, and a good supporting cast - but Miami is the team that's stacked? Cool
 3 years ago '07        #985
stogz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$36,832 | Props total: 9574 9574
 Cambury said:
they are separated by a single a.ssist...
Wipe the fat from your eyes and look at the sh*t clearly.

Durant is maxing out because Russy went down. For the past 3 season all I been hearing from BX is how Russy is more important, russy is the alpha male, KD being propped up by russy. Russy go down, and now KD goes off. What if KD went down and all them extra shots went to Russy... what then? You know god damn well that Russ ain't gonna have a problem shooting the ball... then what? You conclusion jumping clowns gonna say he the best in the league.

However, is LBJ maxing out? LBJ averaging 26-7-6 on the season... and ESPN wrote an article saying that he's "coasting". COASTING!!!!! You don't think Lebron couldn't find it in himself to take more than 16 shots a game? Lebron is keeping himself in a cage, by design. KD has full permission to do whatever he wants. There is a huge difference and to ignore that difference is to be irrational and blatantly stupid.

.... and that's not me going one way or another in the debate. That's me be rational, something y'all lack on here.
 3 years ago '05        #986
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,487 | Props total: 3047 3047
Your "he plays with all stars" argument goes out the window once its brought up that bron made it to the finals with the Cavs
 3 years ago '04        #987
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 0 0
 Franchise08 said:

Never laughed so hard from reading a 1st page comment like this....such a fact. Only argument LBJ haters used (and I am unbiased, I'm a Kings fan for crying out loud)....Now that he has rings they try to make up some other stuff...

Simple discussion here:

Accalades/Talent/Athleticism = LBJ>

KD is close, but he's not LBJ and doubt he ever will be. Dude's a beast no doubt but LBJ is just a tad better overall and has the accoldaes to prove it.....KD = 0 of anything that matters..

No all-star team?...How about when they had Russ healthy, Harden, Ibaka, and KD....no supporting roster there?...GTFO!

Lemme quote myself real quick to add another aspect...like the dude just said LBJ in Cleveland going that far with literally 0 support also adds to my 'swtich LBJ with KD when KD had Russ/Harden/Ibaka and LBJ wins rings' argument. However, I will agree that KD is getting very close and his game logs/performances in the last 15ish games have been AMAZING. He is def getting closer to LBJ, but LBJ still the best in the league. KD is too much of a graceful finesse player to be able to do what LBJ does. LBJ is still the most unselfish SUPER-STAR in NBA history (ala Magic)...dude rather make the correct basketball play (getting triple-team'd and kicking it out to a great shooting teammate with the game on the line) rather than force up a shot with 3 people on you with teammates open ala KD, Melo, Kobe...etc...

Yet that is what LBJ gets the most flack for always, "chocking" and "passing" in clutch situations when he's triple teamed and always makes the right play. Not his fault the player he depends on to make a WIDE OPEN shot like Mike Miller, Chalmers, Battier, whoever. No props when he wins, and ALL HATE when he losses. Funny how it works, yet KD is worshipped no matter what...
 3 years ago '07        #988
CA$H 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 347 347
Damn at n*ggas sh*ttin on Duncan like he aint the best PF to ever play the game...Basically both these guys have great supporting casts but to compare thier game is ridiculous. Their game is actually the total opposite imo. LBJ is more of a facilitator while KD is a fu*kin a.ssassin. KD is a way better shooter and more pure scorer but LBJ is a much better defender. I guess it boils down to the fact that LBJ has got it done when it mattered the most. When you start to talk about greatness and all time lists you have to look at playoff and finals performances.
 3 years ago '07        #989
stogz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$36,832 | Props total: 9574 9574
 CA$H said:
Damn at n*ggas sh*ttin on Duncan like he aint the best PF to ever play the game...Basically both these guys have great supporting casts but to compare thier game is ridiculous. Their game is actually the total opposite imo. LBJ is more of a facilitator while KD is a fu*kin a.ssassin. KD is a way better shooter and more pure scorer but LBJ is a much better defender. I guess it boils down to the fact that LBJ has got it done when it mattered the most. When you start to talk about greatness and all time lists you have to look at playoff and finals performances.

... again, i think that is bullsh*t.

Cats is talking about this stretch of games from Durant, like this is who he has been forever. If KD was such an "assassin", as people on bx say... tehn how did Russy get the nickname "Point Alpha Male" on here? It's fairweather sh*t that goes on in here. So now russy is out and the dudes that were throwing KD under the bus have to stfu.

When Lebron passed the ball in cleveland, and his teammates missed... bx said he is a choker who is scared of the big moments. When he passes the ball in miami, he now gets sh*t on because his teammates are good. When he takes the ball to the hole, it's because he can't shoot. When he hits the J, it's, he's letting the defense win. When he shoots over 55%, he's stat padding. Nothing that LBJ accomplishes is ever attributed to his own I.Q. or work ethic (on bx).

When KD goes to the hole to score, y'all praise him now. When he shoots the J, y'all praise him now. When LBJ go to the hole, you sh*t on him. When LBJ shoot the J, you sh*t on him. Y'all need to just stop.
 3 years ago '10        #990
beast mode 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 523 523
 P24B said:
5. Doesn't have an allstar team
: mikeeppsyeahright:

n*gga even without russy the great okc has a great squad and better than the heat. lamb,jackson would be starting on the heat and those are really okc bench players not to mention serge sh*t even thabeet would be starting cause our rebounders suck so bad. okc just beat the C's the other night by 19 and though C's are good okc was without both kd and russ.

okc far and away has a better team than the heat. they had a better team 2 years ago in the finals but bron wasn't having the bullsh*t and punked kd around that paint. kd doesn't habd or pass the ball better than lebron either. kd is great but still number 2.
 01-28-2014, 03:38 AM         #991
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its really closer than lebron stans think

durant is on the same level as lebron people won't admit that he is close or better because lebron has 2 rings and he proved himself on the biggest stage...just like when people got into agruments between kobe and lebron

i would say lebron is better than kd right now but its close..kd will soon surpass him..what hes doing this year without westbrook is on goat level.. lebron wasn;t even doing sh*t like this on da cavs
 3 years ago '07        #992
CA$H 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 347 347
 stogz said:

Cats is talking about this stretch of games from Durant, like this is who he has been forever. If KD was such an "assassin", as people on bx say... tehn how did Russy get the nickname "Point Alpha Male" on here? It's fairweather sh*t that goes on in here. So now russy is out and the dudes that were throwing KD under the bus have to stfu.
Last time i checked KD was a 3 time scoring champion. You cant front on his ability to score at a very proficient level. And lets not downplay this stretch of games either the boy is cookin right now i know its the reg season but its still remarkable. Still in all i agree...Lebron with what he does on a nite in and nite out basis is imo an all around better player.
 3 years ago '07        #993
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$17,674 | Props total: 4287 4287
 stogz said:

When Lebron passed the ball in cleveland, and his teammates missed... bx said he is a choker who is scared of the big moments. When he passes the ball in miami, he now gets sh*t on because his teammates are good. When he takes the ball to the hole, it's because he can't shoot. When he hits the J, it's, he's letting the defense win. When he shoots over 55%, he's stat padding. Nothing that LBJ accomplishes is ever attributed to his own I.Q. or work ethic (on bx).

When KD goes to the hole to score, y'all praise him now. When he shoots the J, y'all praise him now. When LBJ go to the hole, you sh*t on him. When LBJ shoot the J, you sh*t on him. Y'all need to just stop.

I'm sorry but this thread was shut down a long time ago......that dude Stogz sh*t on this entire thread with #FactsOnly and NOBODY has any valid rebuttal for the n*gga
 3 years ago '08        #994
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,798 | Props total: 578 578
the funny thing is that this isn't anything new. n*ggas who think durant is better than lebron been sayin this
 3 years ago '07        #995
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,262 | Props total: 9856 9856
 stogz said:
Wipe the fat from your eyes and look at the sh*t clearly.

Durant is maxing out because Russy went down. For the past 3 season all I been hearing from BX is how Russy is more important, russy is the alpha male, KD being propped up by russy. Russy go down, and now KD goes off. What if KD went down and all them extra shots went to Russy... what then? You know god damn well that Russ ain't gonna have a problem shooting the ball... then what? You conclusion jumping clowns gonna say he the best in the league.

However, is LBJ maxing out? LBJ averaging 26-7-6 on the season... and ESPN wrote an article saying that he's "coasting". COASTING!!!!! You don't think Lebron couldn't find it in himself to take more than 16 shots a game? Lebron is keeping himself in a cage, by design. KD has full permission to do whatever he wants. There is a huge difference and to ignore that difference is to be irrational and blatantly stupid.

.... and that's not me going one way or another in the debate. That's me be rational, something y'all lack on here.
everything lebron does he should be doin he has more touches and more dribbles then anyone in the game. How many possessions does lebron not touch the ball? I see the thunder come down and Durant come off screen and the sh*t never make it to him. Lebron is the most maxed out player of all time.

Think about it like this...why we say lebron could never do the 62 like Melo did, because he would have pounded the rock 10 times a possession. Idk what you call that but to me thats maxing out, Melo had 5 dribbles in his first 14 points hahahah.
 3 years ago '07        #996
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
yo I cant get over this logic though so lebron is a better rebounded than KD even though KD has more. So does that mean Lance Stephenson is a better player overall than Lebron because he is 3 inches and 20 lbs lighter.?
 01-28-2014, 07:30 AM         #997
Skeletons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
yo I cant get over this logic though so lebron is a better rebounded than KD even though KD has more. So does that mean Lance Stephenson is a better player overall than Lebron because he is 3 inches and 20 lbs lighter.?
Lebron James grabs a higher percentage of rebounds when he's on the floor than Kevin Durant.

It's like when comparing players today to the 80s. In the 80s there were more rebounds to grab, so you compare rebound percentage to players of this era.

Lebron James grabs a higher percentage of rebounds available than Durant. But the Heat don't shoot or allow as many shots as the Thunder, so Durant has more opportunities to grab rebounds than Lebron.

So you compare their rebound percentage instead because it shows who is more dominant.
 3 years ago '07        #998
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
 Skeletons said:
Lebron James grabs a higher percentage of rebounds when he's on the floor than Kevin Durant.

It's like when comparing players today to the 80s. In the 80s there were more rebounds to grab, so you compare rebound percentage to players of this era.

Lebron James grabs a higher percentage of rebounds available than Durant. But the Heat don't shoot or allow as many shots as the Thunder, so Durant has more opportunities to grab rebounds than Lebron.

So you compare their rebound percentage instead because it shows who is more dominant.
my question is about Lance Stephenson somebody post these percentages of a.ssists and rebounds, does this mean that Lance is better.
 01-28-2014, 07:41 AM         #999
Skeletons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
my question is about Lance Stephenson somebody post these percentages of a.ssists and rebounds, does this mean that Lance is better.
Numbers say that Lebron is better at rebounding.
 3 years ago '13        #1000
P24B 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$337 | Props total: 51 51
 Skeletons said:

Unless you're going to post stats backing up your claim of lebron grabbing more rebounds percentage wise..... SHUT THE fu*k UP .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy