Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 2 - LEAN thieves caught with GPS enabled bottle of SIZZURP
32 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 3 years ago '11        #961
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
$19,152 | Props total: 2471 2471
 SeaJaiye said:
social media era

man doesn't even have one mvp being compared to someone with 4 and 2 finals mvp's

did i mention bron beat this guy in the finals and made him cry 2 years ago???

He winning MVP this year though
 01-28-2014, 12:21 AM         #962
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can you lose 4 finals with practically the most stacked squad and be top 5?????
 3 years ago '11        #963
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,698 | Props total: 2200 2200
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
how can you lose 4 finals with practically the most stacked squad and be top 5?????
 3 years ago '09        #964
The Bully 334 heat pts334
space
space
$46,633 | Props total: 24678 24678
kobe losing a Finals with Shaq, karl malone, gary payton and phil jackson as his coach automatically disqualifies him from any top 10 ranking

replace kobe with bron on that 2004 team and the lakers sweep the pistons
 3 years ago '07        #965
stogz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$36,755 | Props total: 9334 9334
Fact is, people don't judge Lebron based on him having a good month... or a couple scoring titles. When people judge Lebron, they go on his work over the past decade.

For morons that say LBJ's teammates make him better, it's a short sighted approach. LBJ's doesn't shoot 9-of-15 every night because other players put the ball in the hole for him. Yes, the end result is, he wins championships NOW. However, he scores less, shoots less, averages less boards and less rebounds... and for stat wh0ores like the people on this site, how does that help him be better in YOUR eyes? He also wins less games in the regular season now.

So answer me this...

You hate on Lebron now, because he has teammates and want to elevate Durant because he has none. However, when LBJ was in Cleveland, you hated on him there too. Seems to me that you people just want to hate on Lebron at all costs.
 3 years ago '11        #966
space
space
 The Bully said:
kobe's rings won as a sidekick: 3
jordan/kareem/lebron's rings won as a sidekick: 0

[pic - click to view]

You just exposed yourself Kareem was the sidekick for a couple of his rings magic got finals MVP that would make Kareem a sidekick right?

Lebron only got 2 rings and 2 finals MVP Kobe got 5 rings and 2 finals MVP fu*k you mean

whothebestmc said:
Kobe isn't top 5 though...

jordan/magic/russell/kareem/bird/duncan/wilt take your pick.

Lebron being at #10 isn't a bad thing when he's only 29

Although I think he's #9

Russel and wilt not top 5 but that's my opnion I can't put people who played in a era with 10 teams and put up there numbers because they played against people who wasn't there size

Duncan is not better than Kobe that's why Kobe got best player of the decade over him and Kobe team beat Duncan team idk how many times in playoffs

Kobe had a Way better career than bird

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 01-28-2014 at 12:30 AM..
 3 years ago '09        #967
space
space
 stogz said:
You hate on Lebron now, because he has teammates and want to elevate Durant because he has none. However, when LBJ was in Cleveland, you hated on him there too. Seems to me that you people just want to hate on Lebron at all costs.
/thread
 3 years ago '05        #968
iggyemu 
space
space
$23,666 | Props total: 2283 2283
 stogz said:
Fact is, people don't judge Lebron based on him having a good month... or a couple scoring titles. When people judge Lebron, they go on his work over the past decade.

For morons that say LBJ's teammates make him better, it's a short sighted approach. LBJ's doesn't shoot 9-of-15 every night because other players put the ball in the hole for him. Yes, the end result is, he wins championships NOW. However, he scores less, shoots less, averages less boards and less rebounds... and for stat wh0ores like the people on this site, how does that help him be better in YOUR eyes? He also wins less games in the regular season now.

So answer me this...

Nothing else need be said.
 01-28-2014, 12:31 AM         #969
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
kobe losing a Finals with Shaq, karl malone, gary payton and phil jackson as his coach automatically disqualifies him from any top 10 ranking

replace kobe with bron on that 2004 team and the lakers sweep the pistons
and lebron losing to dallas with prime wade and bosh as the 3rd leading scorer means what again????
 3 years ago '11        #970
whothebestmc 83 heat pts83
space
space
$16,965 | Props total: 3574 3574
 Kingpin 313 said:
Russel and wilt not top 5 but that's my opnion I can't put people who played in a era with 10 teams and put up there numbers because they played against people who wasn't there size

Duncan is not better than Kobe that's why Kobe got best player of the decade over him and Kobe team beat Duncan team idk how many times in playoffs
I Don't think wilt is top 5 either, but russell is hard to argue against regardless of the circumstances.

Duncan is better than kobe imo, kobe had shaq to help dismantle the spurs and despite that the spurs stayed together and continue year after year to be in title contention. You can't downplay what duncan and the spurs have done, 1 less ring 1 more finals mvp 1 more mvp and he's still doing it at a high level. Duncan would be picked before kobe in a all time draft
 3 years ago '09        #971
space
space
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
and lebron losing to dallas with prime wade and bosh as the 3rd leading scorer means what again????
that his teams can't win championships when he plays like shyt

but kobe's teams can win championships when he averages 15 points on 40% shooting
[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #972
Prime Dilfer 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,216 | Props total: 4798 4798
 whothebestmc said:
Kobe isn't top 5 though...

jordan/magic/russell/kareem/bird/duncan/wilt take your pick.

Lebron being at #10 isn't a bad thing when he's only 29

Although I think he's #9

how is it bs

Lebron is slightly better. But the careers number say so?

Regular season
Lebron: 7.2 rpg
KD: 6.9 rpg

Postseason
Lebron: 8.6 rpg
KD: 8 rpg

If anything you are skewing the stats.
You right I take my L and leave the thread. Still they both average 7 boards per game so its a wash imo. All that rebound percentage sh*t.. Miss me with that.
 3 years ago '07        #973
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,210 | Props total: 9732 9732
 stogz said:

c
So answer me this...

they are separated by a single a.ssist...
 3 years ago '11        #974
whothebestmc 83 heat pts83
space
space
$16,965 | Props total: 3574 3574
 Prime Dilfer said:
You right I take my L and leave the thread. Still they both average 7 boards per game so its a wash imo. All that rebound percentage sh*t.. Miss me with that.
Yeah I understand, thats why I said slightly, I mean come on kd is 6'11-7' with a larger wingspan he should be a better rebounder. But lebron is still better.
 3 years ago '11        #975
The Rhyming Ape 53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,042 | Props total: 11783 11783
 stogz said:

So answer me this...

replace durant with lebron and lebron with kobe and we were having this same argument like 6 years ago

Im not mad at anybody who says bron is better. I think kds been better this year but he has some work to do if he wants to be in that convo. My problem is that yall acting like its not an argument at all. like bron is completely untouchable. that one f*g with the lil b avy keeps sayin kd will never be better than him and yall are repeating those sentiments. you really think lebrons gonna be better than kd in 3 years?? I dont.

People sayin russys out like wade aint missed a ton of games. people sayin he dont have rings like bron had some at that point in his career. eventually yall will see that brons reign is coming to an end.........this year. just like kobes did around 2011. hell still be a great player but hes gonna need to pass the key to the league to kd.
 3 years ago '13        #976
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 11 11
 Kingpin 313 said:
You think lebron is top 5 all time?
I'm talking about in terms of skill
 3 years ago '05        #977
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 1451 1451
 whothebestmc said:
Yeah I understand, thats why I said slightly, I mean come on kd is 6'11-7' with a larger wingspan he should be a better rebounder. But lebron is still better.
I see what your trying to say but what you mentioned literally has nothing to do with rebounding. I say that as someone whose been playing damn near all my life and as coach now.

Like i said earlier in the thread though, i say their even in this particular catagory.
 3 years ago '11        #978
space
space
 Impeccable said:
I'm talking about in terms of skill
Lebron not even top 50 in skill lebron is all athleticism
 3 years ago '13        #979
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 11 11
 Kingpin 313 said:
Lebron not even top 50 in skill lebron is all athleticism
The disrespect and hatred

Lebron as a player>Kobe and it isn't even close.
 3 years ago '11        #980
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
I Don't think wilt is top 5 either, but russell is hard to argue against regardless of the circumstances.

Duncan is better than kobe imo, kobe had shaq to help dismantle the spurs and despite that the spurs stayed together and continue year after year to be in title contention. You can't downplay what duncan and the spurs have done, 1 less ring 1 more finals mvp 1 more mvp and he's still doing it at a high level. Duncan would be picked before kobe in a all time draft

The spurs been Parker team for like the past 5 years since he won finals MVP Kobe got more all NBA first team offense and defense and higher on most of the all time list and there's no way Duncan getting picked over kobe be serious the only thing Duncan does better than Kobe is rebound which is expected with his size
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
83 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
201 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
56 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
185 comments
1 day ago