Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside 5 Innocent Rappers who didn't snitch after getting pinched! And paid t..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Jay Z speaks on he & Kanye West beef
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Say it aint so....mystikal wanted in connection with rape charge
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
RIP Dick Gregory
109 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-05-2012, 12:21 PM         #761
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
going against the name of the thread, jordan has accomplished more in college, by doing something bron will never get to do, lebron lost
 05-05-2012, 12:31 PM         #762
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are n*ggas hellbent on comparing Bron to Mike? The n*gga isn't even on Magic Johnsons level,this sh*t is stupid
 5 years ago '04        #763
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 49 49
 Hurricane24 said:
going against the name of the thread, jordan has accomplished more in college, by doing something bron will never get to do, lebron lost
Man I mean the dedication that you guys show and the depths you guys are willin to travel, how far you guys are willing to reach, it almost equivalent to the undeniable loyalty a mother has to her child, I mean this is really remarkable for me to experience, and if I were Jordan just the love and the willingness to ride or die, truth or not exaggeration or not, if I were him and I got to see you guys stand up for me like this it would literally bring a tear to my eye, and I'm serious I mean you guys are true fans and you lour love for MJ is understood, respected, and shared by at least me ...... but real talk is real talk

Im doing this to talk to tha n*ggaz who know how to put personal sh*t to the side, I want to have a logical educated conversation not an emotional one.
 5 years ago '04        #764
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 49 49
 Trill Clinton said:
Why are n*ggas hellbent on comparing Bron to Mike? The n*gga isn't even on Magic Johnsons level,this sh*t is stupid
Stop it and dont kid yourself .... Kobe is the greatest Laker ever and he is not to be brought up when we discuss Lebron and Michael and neither is Magic, we all know what kind of teams he played on.
 5 years ago '08        #765
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,854 | Props total: 696 696
so you're basing how good you think bron is by comparing his career to kobes and mjs? you're no better than espn and the rest of these bx n*ggas. once again, good day im done
 5 years ago '04        #766
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 49 49
 slimdogg3325 said:
so you're basing how good you think bron is by comparing his career to kobes and mjs? you're no better than espn and the rest of these bx n*ggas. once again, good day im done
No I know how good Lebron is based on documentation, accomplishments, numbers, and ironically what I have witnessed.... my thing is that if you want to compare him to Michael lets do it in a fair way and based on what he accomplished from age 18-27, which are the only ages he has been, and it was more than what Michael did age 18-27, and once again Kobe is not even in the conversation.
 05-05-2012, 01:22 PM         #767
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Le Bron's # of 'ship rings matches his heart, ZERO.
 5 years ago '04        #768
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 49 49
 1angrypinoy said:
Le Bron's # of 'ship rings matches his heart, ZERO.
Another personal opinion, but I would like to let you and the whole world know something for a fact and that is if Lebron gets a ring this year and wins MVP, he will have accomplished more than Jordan did between the ages 18-27 which are the only ages he has been.


let it burn..........
 05-05-2012, 01:32 PM         #769
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Another personal opinion, but I would like to let you and the whole world know something for a fact and that is if Lebron gets a ring this year and wins MVP, he will have accomplished more than Jordan did between the ages 18-27 which are the only ages he has been.


let it burn..........
No stupid. Actions speak louder than words. Le Bron has shown multiple times on national TV that he checks out of playoff games when the going gets tough.

A wise person once said, "the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior". Until Le Bron proves otherwise that he can handle the pressure, STFU with your "if he gets a ring" scenarios.
 5 years ago '04        #770
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 49 49
 1angrypinoy said:
No stupid. Actions speak louder than words. Le Bron has shown multiple times on national TV that he checks out of playoff games when the going gets tough.

A wise person once said, "the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior". Until Le Bron proves otherwise that he can handle the pressure, STFU with your "if he gets a ring" scenarios.
You are correct he may not win it this year, but I think him being to the finals @ age 22 and @ age 26, and the fact Jordan had never been to one until he was 28 but when he got there he handled his business, so with Lebron coming to it with experience even though he was not able to will his teams victories in previous finals I think he could pull it off, especially if Jordan did it in his first finals when he was not even able to will his team to a finals prior to age 28, he went home in the first round @ age 22 and lost in the eastern conference finals @ age 26 with Pippen on his team, the same way Lebron did with Wade but this was their first year together, his first year on this team, and his first with that coach.
 5 years ago '04        #771
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 49 49
Finally the f*ggots merged me, but I'm still undefeated and undisputed in BX debates ........ HAHA f*ggots
 5 years ago '07        #772
timdog 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$28,635 | Props total: 10614 10614
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You are correct he may not win it this year, but I think him being to the finals @ age 22 and @ age 26, and the fact Jordan had never been to one until he was 28 but when he got there he handled his business, so with Lebron coming to it with experience even though he was not able to will his teams victories in previous finals I think he could pull it off, especially if Jordan did it in his first finals when he was not even able to will his team to a finals prior to age 28, he went home in the first round @ age 22 and lost in the eastern conference finals @ age 26 with Pippen on his team, the same way Lebron did with Wade but this was their first year together, his first year on this team, and his first with that coach.
magic johnson got to the finals at 20 and won
 5 years ago '04        #773
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 49 49
bump!
 07-13-2012, 02:16 AM         #774
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stats from the 2000s as of May 2012

Kobe: 28.2 PPG 5.9 RPG 5.2 APG 1.7 SPG
LeBron: 27.5 PPG 7 RPG 6.7 APG 1.8 SPG 0.9 BPG



6'9 270lb Bron averaged ONE more rebound and ONE more a.ssist than the n*gga who doesn't even go for rebounds and supposedly ball hogs, sucks so bad, worst player ever, yadda yadda yadda. pretty embarrassing huh?

Kobe outscorin a team through three qtrs via jumpshots and crazy plays
Kobe scorin 81 via jumpshots and crazy plays then leadin his team to a victory(LAL down 14 at half as well, six after three)
all the crazy clutch jumpshots
5 rings

Bron fullbacking to the paint to lead his team to victory
occasional jumpshot
worst Finals performance for a #1 option in NBA history (2007, dont make me bring out the stats and facts)
even tho his squad won 66 games by scoring 70+ points a game to Bron's 27, he still fails(stans blamed the team) and decides to join a top 3 player and top 3 PF and finally won a chip via nothing but drives to the hoop on some NBA 2K cheese bs, showing no scoring versatility other than the occasional jumpshot
Bron not hitting a game winning jumpshot in 38 months(3+ yrs)


"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut LeBron fills up the stat sheet "

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut LeBron is so well rounded "

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut Kobe's a ballhog "

Ayo SeaGaye: THEY'RE NOT CLOSE.
 07-13-2012, 02:17 AM         #775
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my how can I forget?

5 RINGS
30 MILLI A YEAR
 5 years ago '06        #777
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
1st page...

Didn't read anything but the stats....I wonder why you didn't post the fg% ...either way lebron has better stats
 07-13-2012, 02:27 AM         #778
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 07-13-2012, 02:27 AM         #779
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bron stans get ya wet wipes.
 07-13-2012, 02:30 AM         #780
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade PURPOSELY let this n*gga get shine.

He said "my n*gga ima play lightweight so u can get yo shine and hush them critics"

u seen what Wade did last yr. that n*gga aint go from THAT to average in one year. dont body yaself

God forbid Shaq did that sh*t to Kobe. n*ggas would be like "Kobe's finals MVP doesnt count. Shaq went soft to let Kobe shine!!" Bron stans the most hypocritical n*ggas on the face of the Earth
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dave East's BabyMoms
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside The official "Explain That Ending" thread (a.k.a. Endings For Dummies)
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 94-year-old builds pool in his backyard for the neighborhood so he does..
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Aug 18 - Bannon vows to go 'Thermonuclear' against everyone including Trump's ..
21 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside The Moment hip hop/Rap died Died
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside New PornStar Kamyla Samone [You Smashin or Passin?]
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Late 90's Early 2000 the show that came on before Pokemon when it was o..
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside COD Will Penalize Players For Shooting Nazis..This Can't Be Life
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy