Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #761
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 slimdogg3325 said:
you can state these "facts" all you want. you even used the word if in thread title. how is that a "fact". there is no arguing "ifs". then you dismissed the "fact" that jordan went to college first (which is a prretty important point to factor into this so-called argument) and even used that to boost lebron. so many contradictions in your so-called argument its hard not to laugh at this silly attempt at whatever the fu*k you're trying to do. then try to sh*t on another great in kobe sayin he played with shaq. let you tell it, kobe didnt even have to be on that team right? so i guess what im sayin is, you stating all these "facts" is proving what exactly? that he accomplished more? yea sure i can see lebron 20 yrs from now "i did more than mj from 18-27" lmao. you fake fans of individual players k!ll me. thats what i meant by "some people dont know sh*t about basketball" but you knew that. but i mean there has to be a point unless your just have nothing else to do, which is evident by you responding to damn near every post. no need to respond with anymore "facts" because in know the game well. good day sir

Once again, its not that Kobe was not needed on that team but we wonder if he could have done it alone, well we all know cause we saw him alone go home in the first round, and the issue with him in reference to Michael and Lebron is they know what its like to be alone, and I think we all know what they would have done with that Shaq, Kobe had ....... And this is a "if" thread cause for all these things to take place Lebron has to win MVP and a ring this year, but what I am doing is preparing you for a reality check, and the reality check is no matter how you put it, Lebron has not been over 27 years old yet, so I think it is only fair to compare him and Jordan @ ages they both have been and age 18-27 if does what he expected to this year he will have accomplished more than Jordan in that age frame, and we will discuss 28-34 when we get there, once again live with it I know it hurts.
 5 years ago '11        #762
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Once again, its not that Kobe was not needed on that team but we wonder if he could have done it alone, well we all know cause we saw him alone go home in the first round, and the issue with him in reference to Michael and Lebron is they know what its like to be alone, and I think we all know what they would have done with that Shaq, Kobe had ....... And this is a "if" thread cause for all these things to take place Lebron has to win MVP and a ring this year, but what I am doing is preparing you for a reality check, and the reality check is no matter how you put it, Lebron has not been over 27 years old yet, so I think it is only fair to compare him and Jordan @ ages they both have been and age 18-27 if does what he expected to this year he will have accomplished more than Jordan in that age frame, and we will discuss 28-34 when we get there, once again live with it I know it hurts.
Real talk let Lebron win a title first. We all know how great of a player he is(as evident by all the stats his fans memorize) but he has something to prove this year. We will continue to downplay his achievements until he gets that ring. I know u ready to celebrate but let it happen first.....
 5 years ago '04        #763
space
space
 Matrix said:
Most people thought Wade was the best player in the league in 08 but his team was a.ss tho..
He had a great year that year but Lebron was MVP, and I agreed. Lebron lead his team to a 66-16 record, Wades team was 43-39, Lebron almost won 70 games with no one near on the level of a Pippen or Rodman.
 5 years ago '04        #764
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:
Real talk let Lebron win a title first. We all know how great of a player he is(as evident by all the stats his fans memorize) but he has something to prove this year. We will continue to downplay his achievements until he gets that ring. I know u ready to celebrate but let it happen first.....
I agree it has to happen first .... but I had to make this thread cause I trust my foresight.
 05-05-2012, 01:21 PM         #765
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
going against the name of the thread, jordan has accomplished more in college, by doing something bron will never get to do, lebron lost
 05-05-2012, 01:31 PM         #766
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are n*ggas hellbent on comparing Bron to Mike? The n*gga isn't even on Magic Johnsons level,this sh*t is stupid
 5 years ago '04        #767
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
going against the name of the thread, jordan has accomplished more in college, by doing something bron will never get to do, lebron lost
Man I mean the dedication that you guys show and the depths you guys are willin to travel, how far you guys are willing to reach, it almost equivalent to the undeniable loyalty a mother has to her child, I mean this is really remarkable for me to experience, and if I were Jordan just the love and the willingness to ride or die, truth or not exaggeration or not, if I were him and I got to see you guys stand up for me like this it would literally bring a tear to my eye, and I'm serious I mean you guys are true fans and you lour love for MJ is understood, respected, and shared by at least me ...... but real talk is real talk

Im doing this to talk to tha n*ggaz who know how to put personal sh*t to the side, I want to have a logical educated conversation not an emotional one.
 5 years ago '04        #768
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
Why are n*ggas hellbent on comparing Bron to Mike? The n*gga isn't even on Magic Johnsons level,this sh*t is stupid
Stop it and dont kid yourself .... Kobe is the greatest Laker ever and he is not to be brought up when we discuss Lebron and Michael and neither is Magic, we all know what kind of teams he played on.
 5 years ago '08        #769
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,795 | Props total: 576 576
so you're basing how good you think bron is by comparing his career to kobes and mjs? you're no better than espn and the rest of these bx n*ggas. once again, good day im done
 5 years ago '04        #770
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
so you're basing how good you think bron is by comparing his career to kobes and mjs? you're no better than espn and the rest of these bx n*ggas. once again, good day im done
No I know how good Lebron is based on documentation, accomplishments, numbers, and ironically what I have witnessed.... my thing is that if you want to compare him to Michael lets do it in a fair way and based on what he accomplished from age 18-27, which are the only ages he has been, and it was more than what Michael did age 18-27, and once again Kobe is not even in the conversation.
 05-05-2012, 02:22 PM         #771
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Le Bron's # of 'ship rings matches his heart, ZERO.
 5 years ago '04        #772
space
space
 1angrypinoy said:
Le Bron's # of 'ship rings matches his heart, ZERO.
Another personal opinion, but I would like to let you and the whole world know something for a fact and that is if Lebron gets a ring this year and wins MVP, he will have accomplished more than Jordan did between the ages 18-27 which are the only ages he has been.

let it burn..........
 05-05-2012, 02:32 PM         #773
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Another personal opinion, but I would like to let you and the whole world know something for a fact and that is if Lebron gets a ring this year and wins MVP, he will have accomplished more than Jordan did between the ages 18-27 which are the only ages he has been.

let it burn..........
No stupid. Actions speak louder than words. Le Bron has shown multiple times on national TV that he checks out of playoff games when the going gets tough.

A wise person once said, "the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior". Until Le Bron proves otherwise that he can handle the pressure, STFU with your "if he gets a ring" scenarios.
 5 years ago '04        #774
space
space
 1angrypinoy said:
No stupid. Actions speak louder than words. Le Bron has shown multiple times on national TV that he checks out of playoff games when the going gets tough.

A wise person once said, "the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior". Until Le Bron proves otherwise that he can handle the pressure, STFU with your "if he gets a ring" scenarios.
You are correct he may not win it this year, but I think him being to the finals @ age 22 and @ age 26, and the fact Jordan had never been to one until he was 28 but when he got there he handled his business, so with Lebron coming to it with experience even though he was not able to will his teams victories in previous finals I think he could pull it off, especially if Jordan did it in his first finals when he was not even able to will his team to a finals prior to age 28, he went home in the first round @ age 22 and lost in the eastern conference finals @ age 26 with Pippen on his team, the same way Lebron did with Wade but this was their first year together, his first year on this team, and his first with that coach.
 5 years ago '04        #775
space
space
Finally the f*ggots merged me, but I'm still undefeated and undisputed in BX debates ........ HAHA f*ggots
 5 years ago '07        #776
timdog 722 heat pts722
space
space
$25,807 | Props total: 3504 3504
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You are correct he may not win it this year, but I think him being to the finals @ age 22 and @ age 26, and the fact Jordan had never been to one until he was 28 but when he got there he handled his business, so with Lebron coming to it with experience even though he was not able to will his teams victories in previous finals I think he could pull it off, especially if Jordan did it in his first finals when he was not even able to will his team to a finals prior to age 28, he went home in the first round @ age 22 and lost in the eastern conference finals @ age 26 with Pippen on his team, the same way Lebron did with Wade but this was their first year together, his first year on this team, and his first with that coach.
magic johnson got to the finals at 20 and won
 4 years ago '04        #777
space
space
bump!
 4 years ago '07        #778
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
stats from the 2000s as of May 2012

Kobe: 28.2 PPG 5.9 RPG 5.2 APG 1.7 SPG
LeBron: 27.5 PPG 7 RPG 6.7 APG 1.8 SPG 0.9 BPG

6'9 270lb Bron averaged ONE more rebound and ONE more a.ssist than the n*gga who doesn't even go for rebounds and supposedly ball hogs, sucks so bad, worst player ever, yadda yadda yadda. pretty embarrassing huh?

Kobe outscorin a team through three qtrs via jumpshots and crazy plays
Kobe scorin 81 via jumpshots and crazy plays then leadin his team to a victory(LAL down 14 at half as well, six after three)
all the crazy clutch jumpshots
5 rings

Bron fullbacking to the paint to lead his team to victory
occasional jumpshot
worst Finals performance for a #1 option in NBA history (2007, dont make me bring out the stats and facts)
even tho his squad won 66 games by scoring 70+ points a game to Bron's 27, he still fails(stans blamed the team) and decides to join a top 3 player and top 3 PF and finally won a chip via nothing but drives to the hoop on some NBA 2K cheese bs, showing no scoring versatility other than the occasional jumpshot
Bron not hitting a game winning jumpshot in 38 months(3+ yrs)

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut LeBron fills up the stat sheet "

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut LeBron is so well rounded "

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut Kobe's a ballhog "

Ayo SeaGaye: THEY'RE NOT CLOSE.
 4 years ago '07        #779
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
oh my how can I forget?

5 RINGS
30 MILLI A YEAR
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
178 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
116 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 GS “Red Velvet” Official Images
19 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
49 comments
24 hours ago