Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Sensitive Kevin Durant tells Grizz crowd after ejection "I got a ring tho"
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
42 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rick Ross is SCARED to mention 50 Centís name
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '08        #741
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 716 716
you can state these "facts" all you want. you even used the word if in thread title. how is that a "fact". there is no arguing "ifs". then you dismissed the "fact" that jordan went to college first (which is a prretty important point to factor into this so-called argument) and even used that to boost lebron. so many contradictions in your so-called argument its hard not to laugh at this silly attempt at whatever the fu*k you're trying to do. then try to sh*t on another great in kobe sayin he played with shaq. let you tell it, kobe didnt even have to be on that team right? so i guess what im sayin is, you stating all these "facts" is proving what exactly? that he accomplished more? yea sure i can see lebron 20 yrs from now "i did more than mj from 18-27" lmao. you fake fans of individual players k!ll me. thats what i meant by "some people dont know sh*t about basketball" but you knew that. but i mean there has to be a point unless your just have nothing else to do, which is evident by you responding to damn near every post. no need to respond with anymore "facts" because in know the game well. good day sir

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #742
iamsoulja 180 heat pts180
space
space
$4,461 | Props total: 3586 3586
everybody knows the only reason Lebron is talked about so much is because we grew up in the social media era, where everything is talked about. Jordan didn't have it this hard because, any real sports fan knows that the first 3 years Jordan couldn't make it out the first round would have been on twitter and facebook. Everybody would have been on him ESPN, Skip, Stephen A, & Everybody. Everybody on this planet knows Lebron is great they just need something to talk about because it's been awhile since we've seen this much greatness Kobe is Kobe he's a scorer, that's my favorite player he'll give you 81 points , Lebron on the other hand will Give you 50 points 10 rebounds, and 10 a.ssist ima real fan and you and i know he's great it's just some of yall are afraid to admit that he's that good
 5 years ago '11        #743
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I like mines with the personal feelings on the side.
true but can stats really measure EVERYTHING that makes a player great??

What about leadership?
What about heart?

Just some intangibles im throwing out there that most the players i consider great possess. Lebron will get his STATS but will he LEAD his team to a ring?

Just my thoughts, i like to leave the hypotheticals off the plate when discussing greatness
 5 years ago '10        #744
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,507 | Props total: 46 46
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Well me personally I dont consider it a coincidence they both had Shaq ...... I am not fooled by this in reference to them ..... thats why this is Lebron and Michael big dog vs big dog ............ I know what both of them would have done with Shaq ...... does Wade even have a MVP, I cant think of one year where he was considered the best player in the league ..... but both Wade and Kobe will go down as two of the greatest ever, but they will be outside of Jordan and Lebrons class.
Most people thought Wade was the best player in the league in 08 but his team was a.ss tho..
 05-05-2012, 12:00 PM         #745
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron is gonna have 3 mvp's at 27. jordan only had 1. i dont think ppl realize how young lebron still is.........and his endurance/durability, he can keep playing until he's 35 in his prime just like jordan.

and jordan was a slave, but idk if we should get into all that...........white ppl will never let anyone be better than jordan. especially someone like lebron that chose his own path and went to south beach
 5 years ago '04        #746
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 62 62
 slimdogg3325 said:
you can state these "facts" all you want. you even used the word if in thread title. how is that a "fact". there is no arguing "ifs". then you dismissed the "fact" that jordan went to college first (which is a prretty important point to factor into this so-called argument) and even used that to boost lebron. so many contradictions in your so-called argument its hard not to laugh at this silly attempt at whatever the fu*k you're trying to do. then try to sh*t on another great in kobe sayin he played with shaq. let you tell it, kobe didnt even have to be on that team right? so i guess what im sayin is, you stating all these "facts" is proving what exactly? that he accomplished more? yea sure i can see lebron 20 yrs from now "i did more than mj from 18-27" lmao. you fake fans of individual players k!ll me. thats what i meant by "some people dont know sh*t about basketball" but you knew that. but i mean there has to be a point unless your just have nothing else to do, which is evident by you responding to damn near every post. no need to respond with anymore "facts" because in know the game well. good day sir

Once again, its not that Kobe was not needed on that team but we wonder if he could have done it alone, well we all know cause we saw him alone go home in the first round, and the issue with him in reference to Michael and Lebron is they know what its like to be alone, and I think we all know what they would have done with that Shaq, Kobe had ....... And this is a "if" thread cause for all these things to take place Lebron has to win MVP and a ring this year, but what I am doing is preparing you for a reality check, and the reality check is no matter how you put it, Lebron has not been over 27 years old yet, so I think it is only fair to compare him and Jordan @ ages they both have been and age 18-27 if does what he expected to this year he will have accomplished more than Jordan in that age frame, and we will discuss 28-34 when we get there, once again live with it I know it hurts.
 5 years ago '11        #747
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Once again, its not that Kobe was not needed on that team but we wonder if he could have done it alone, well we all know cause we saw him alone go home in the first round, and the issue with him in reference to Michael and Lebron is they know what its like to be alone, and I think we all know what they would have done with that Shaq, Kobe had ....... And this is a "if" thread cause for all these things to take place Lebron has to win MVP and a ring this year, but what I am doing is preparing you for a reality check, and the reality check is no matter how you put it, Lebron has not been over 27 years old yet, so I think it is only fair to compare him and Jordan @ ages they both have been and age 18-27 if does what he expected to this year he will have accomplished more than Jordan in that age frame, and we will discuss 28-34 when we get there, once again live with it I know it hurts.
Real talk let Lebron win a title first. We all know how great of a player he is(as evident by all the stats his fans memorize) but he has something to prove this year. We will continue to downplay his achievements until he gets that ring. I know u ready to celebrate but let it happen first.....
 5 years ago '04        #748
space
space
 Matrix said:
Most people thought Wade was the best player in the league in 08 but his team was a.ss tho..
He had a great year that year but Lebron was MVP, and I agreed. Lebron lead his team to a 66-16 record, Wades team was 43-39, Lebron almost won 70 games with no one near on the level of a Pippen or Rodman.
 5 years ago '04        #749
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:
Real talk let Lebron win a title first. We all know how great of a player he is(as evident by all the stats his fans memorize) but he has something to prove this year. We will continue to downplay his achievements until he gets that ring. I know u ready to celebrate but let it happen first.....
I agree it has to happen first .... but I had to make this thread cause I trust my foresight.
 05-05-2012, 12:21 PM         #750
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
going against the name of the thread, jordan has accomplished more in college, by doing something bron will never get to do, lebron lost
 05-05-2012, 12:31 PM         #751
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are n*ggas hellbent on comparing Bron to Mike? The n*gga isn't even on Magic Johnsons level,this sh*t is stupid
 5 years ago '04        #752
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
going against the name of the thread, jordan has accomplished more in college, by doing something bron will never get to do, lebron lost
Man I mean the dedication that you guys show and the depths you guys are willin to travel, how far you guys are willing to reach, it almost equivalent to the undeniable loyalty a mother has to her child, I mean this is really remarkable for me to experience, and if I were Jordan just the love and the willingness to ride or die, truth or not exaggeration or not, if I were him and I got to see you guys stand up for me like this it would literally bring a tear to my eye, and I'm serious I mean you guys are true fans and you lour love for MJ is understood, respected, and shared by at least me ...... but real talk is real talk

Im doing this to talk to tha n*ggaz who know how to put personal sh*t to the side, I want to have a logical educated conversation not an emotional one.
 5 years ago '04        #753
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
Why are n*ggas hellbent on comparing Bron to Mike? The n*gga isn't even on Magic Johnsons level,this sh*t is stupid
Stop it and dont kid yourself .... Kobe is the greatest Laker ever and he is not to be brought up when we discuss Lebron and Michael and neither is Magic, we all know what kind of teams he played on.
 5 years ago '08        #754
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 716 716
so you're basing how good you think bron is by comparing his career to kobes and mjs? you're no better than espn and the rest of these bx n*ggas. once again, good day im done
 5 years ago '04        #755
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
so you're basing how good you think bron is by comparing his career to kobes and mjs? you're no better than espn and the rest of these bx n*ggas. once again, good day im done
No I know how good Lebron is based on documentation, accomplishments, numbers, and ironically what I have witnessed.... my thing is that if you want to compare him to Michael lets do it in a fair way and based on what he accomplished from age 18-27, which are the only ages he has been, and it was more than what Michael did age 18-27, and once again Kobe is not even in the conversation.
 05-05-2012, 01:22 PM         #756
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Le Bron's # of 'ship rings matches his heart, ZERO.
 5 years ago '04        #757
space
space
 1angrypinoy said:
Le Bron's # of 'ship rings matches his heart, ZERO.
Another personal opinion, but I would like to let you and the whole world know something for a fact and that is if Lebron gets a ring this year and wins MVP, he will have accomplished more than Jordan did between the ages 18-27 which are the only ages he has been.

let it burn..........
 05-05-2012, 01:32 PM         #758
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Another personal opinion, but I would like to let you and the whole world know something for a fact and that is if Lebron gets a ring this year and wins MVP, he will have accomplished more than Jordan did between the ages 18-27 which are the only ages he has been.

let it burn..........
No stupid. Actions speak louder than words. Le Bron has shown multiple times on national TV that he checks out of playoff games when the going gets tough.

A wise person once said, "the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior". Until Le Bron proves otherwise that he can handle the pressure, STFU with your "if he gets a ring" scenarios.
 5 years ago '04        #759
space
space
 1angrypinoy said:
No stupid. Actions speak louder than words. Le Bron has shown multiple times on national TV that he checks out of playoff games when the going gets tough.

A wise person once said, "the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior". Until Le Bron proves otherwise that he can handle the pressure, STFU with your "if he gets a ring" scenarios.
You are correct he may not win it this year, but I think him being to the finals @ age 22 and @ age 26, and the fact Jordan had never been to one until he was 28 but when he got there he handled his business, so with Lebron coming to it with experience even though he was not able to will his teams victories in previous finals I think he could pull it off, especially if Jordan did it in his first finals when he was not even able to will his team to a finals prior to age 28, he went home in the first round @ age 22 and lost in the eastern conference finals @ age 26 with Pippen on his team, the same way Lebron did with Wade but this was their first year together, his first year on this team, and his first with that coach.
 5 years ago '04        #760
space
space
Finally the f*ggots merged me, but I'm still undefeated and undisputed in BX debates ........ HAHA f*ggots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Jae Crowder Checks Reporter For Saying He Intentionally Injured Gordon Hay..
13 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look At the Yeezy 350 V2 "Semi-Frozen Yellow"
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Mass Appeal's The 25 Most Underrated Rappers of the Past 25 Years
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
301 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rick Ross Fake Drug Dealer, Ex Cop, Dead Beat Dad & Illuminati Puppet
119 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy