Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
 129
is there any bigger simp in film history?
171 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #721
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 jlandryst said:
It's a shame that kid is smarter than his teacher but his ability to articulate, and separate credentials and calculate age frames will come with maturity, you dont know the conversations I wish I could have over with teachers now that I'm older, and its not that my opinion has changed, I just can articulate it better, and squash theirs in a manner that can be very upsetting and possibly lead to suicide and violence.
 5 years ago '07        #722
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 100 100
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I refuse to hold Lebrons advancements and things he should be credited for against him, fix it how you choose but age 18-27 he accomplished more in the world of basketball, @ 18 I was doing this etc.
no, michael accomplished more in the world of basketball by age. He won a NCAA Title. lebron can never say he done that. because he skipped college. you said in the world of BASKETBALL not just the NBA.
 5 years ago '04        #723
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
I do boxden like this everytime, only problem is yall aint got no bi*ch to drop out the sky.....




[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #724
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 nastynoble said:
no, michael accomplished more in the world of basketball by age. He won a NCAA Title. lebron can never say he done that. because he skipped college. you said in the world of BASKETBALL not just the NBA.
yeah cause he was in tha NBA, and in a nba fianals @ age 22, Jordan can never say he did that, as a matter of fact he went home in the first round when he was 22 ..... next


Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-04-2012 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #725
iamsoulja 161 heat pts161
space
avatar space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1892 1892
people give Jordan to much credit lol if Jordan didnt get Pippen he would have left lol
how many playoff games did he win before Pippen came? lol and Lebron aint have nobody he gives you 7 great yrs and you give him shaq lol fu*k the CAVS and anybody who mad at Lebron because he aint wanna stay on a team that wasnt bring better help

Jordan lucky he aint grow up in this day and age because social media would have k!lled him for them first 3 years in the playoffs when he couldn't get out the first round


Last edited by iamsoulja; 05-05-2012 at 12:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #726
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 iamsoulja said:
people give Jordan to much credit lol if Jordan didnt get Pippen he would have left lol
how many playoff games did he win before Pippen came? lol and Lebron aint have nobody he gives you 7 great yrs and you give him shaq lol fu*k the CAVS and anybody who mad at Lebron because he aint wanna stay on a team that wasnt bring better help

Jordan lucky he aint grow up in this day and age because social media would have k!lled him for them first 3 years in the playoffs when he could get out the first round
Valid points made, thats something I can appreciate.
 05-05-2012, 12:03 AM         #727
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You cant quote me on any of those things you mentioned, I'm sayin one thing and one thing only, and that is if Lebron wins a championship and mvp @ age 27, he will have more mvp's more playoff wins, more finals appearances, and the same amount of rings, which to me means he accomplished more between the age 18-27, now you can do with that info as u choose, you can say Jordan did not hit the league until he was 21 well do it from 21-27 u still loose, I just know what the info means to me and I thought I would share it with you, with no guarantee you would be smart enough to comprehend it, so believe me when I say I am not offended by the fact you are a complete idiot, it was actually expected.
Jordan took 6 years to get his first ring. Thats something Lebron will never be able to say.


See, you just lost the argument
 5 years ago '04        #728
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 drumgangP said:
Jordan took 6 years to get his first ring. Thats something Lebron will never be able to say.


See, you just lost the argument
Jordan took 6 years if you start him @ 21, but I think your a man once you turn 18, maybe men become men @ 21 where your from, but just to make it fair lets start Lebron @ 21 which means they got one @ the same age and also in the same amount of time, I know it hurts man trust when I tell you was disturbed when I discovered this in my research.


P/S you look like a regular n*gga in ya lil picture, but the way you posted "see, you just lost the argument" with a falling down cartoon banana @ the end of it, it had homo s3xual written all over it, get your sh*t together and act like a man.
 05-05-2012, 12:21 AM         #729
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Jordan took 6 years if you start him @ 21, but I think your a man once you turn 18, maybe men become men @ 21 where your from, but just to make it fair lets start Lebron @ 21 which means they got one @ the same age and also in the same amount of time, I know it hurts man trust when I tell you was disturbed when I discovered this in my research.


P/S you look like a regular n*gga in ya lil picture, but the way you posted "see, you just lost the argument" with a falling down cartoon banana @ the end of it, it had homo s3xual written all over it, get your sh*t together and act like a man.

This n*gga gettin in his feelings now. I know you mad, sittin there like 'damn.....im tryna troll on a Friday night cause I was to broke to go see the avengers like all my other friends...and these boxden n*ggas outsmartin me with facts'

Its cool, no need to get offensive and start trying to call people homos3xuals, get your mind off that sir, were talking about basketball. You lost the argument, go make another thread and next time try not to start it ignorant, and end it as a ignorant bi*ch n*gga


P.S. The 'Mayberry Mafia' sounds like yall lost on some Uncle Tom Foolery b. Smarten up and get that velvet jacket wearing n*gga a blazer worth more than 14 dollars.
 5 years ago '04        #730
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 drumgangP said:
This n*gga gettin in his feelings now. I know you mad, sittin there like 'damn.....im tryna troll on a Friday night cause I was to broke to go see the avengers like all my other friends...and these boxden n*ggas outsmartin me with facts'

Its cool, no need to get offensive and start trying to call people homos3xuals, get your mind off that sir, were talking about basketball. You lost the argument, go make another thread and next time try not to start it ignorant, and end it as a ignorant bi*ch n*gga


P.S. The 'Mayberry Mafia' sounds like yall lost on some Uncle Tom Foolery b. Smarten up and get that velvet jacket wearing n*gga a blazer worth more than 14 dollars.
A gun in your mouth and thats all you can come up with .....

The fact is no matter how you put it age 18-21 or 21-27, Lebron was better in both age frames, what Lebron did from 18 to 21 was better than what Jordan did, and what Lebron did from 21 to 27 is better than what Michael did if he gets a ring and mvp this year, the only way to create any type of argument is to compare them at different ages, I understand exactly what you are trying to say, but for me personally I think it is unfair to compare two men @ two different ages and especially just cause Lebron went straight out of high school, now you do not have to agree with me and you can compare a 24 yo accomplishments to a 27 yo, I refuse to cause I think it is ridiculous Id rather wait till that man has been that age or compare them at ages they both have been but thats just me, but if thats not how you do things thats your life, you not from where I'm from and was not raised by who I was raised by, but the fact remains and can not be and is still undisputed age 18-21 Lebron did it bigger than Jordan, age 21-27 if he gets a ring and mvp, he also did it better than Jordan, live with it I know it hurts, I'm from the baggy pants era you think I want to see the skinny jeans era guy be better than my guy cause I dont, but it is what it is, and what it is, is what I said.

P/S what is avenger? .... and also you go to the movies with your friends? ....... I did not mean to come across as angry when I called you a homo, trust me when I say I am enjoying this, negotiation is my first love debating is my second, and when I'm wining is when I really love it and this is a landslide, I only said it because I honestly felt you were conducting yourself as a f*ggot, and I still feel the same way.


Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-05-2012 at 02:31 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #731
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
Mayberry is my Family's last name on my Mothers side, and unless you are Muslim and changed your name I'm sure you still go by your ancestors slave masters name, the guy in the jacket is my lil bro, he is a supervisor @ sprint in the retention dept. and is only 25, and I saw over $100,000 on one of his tax returns befo, he normally has the best team in the building, and some of the people own his team bonus so much they have made more in a year than some supervisors have before, some people on his team have made $70,000 in a year, he is known for doing it big like he actually has a reputation for that.


Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-05-2012 at 02:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #732
Budala 416 heat pts416
space
avatar space
space
$12,065 | Props total: 201 201
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Mayberry is my Family's last name on my Mothers side, and unless you are Muslim and changed your name I'm sure you still go by your ancestors slave masters name, the guy in the jacket is my lil bro, he is a supervisor @ sprint in the retention dept. and is only 25, and I saw over $100,000 on one of his tax returns befo,he normally has the best team in the building, and some of the people own his team bonus so much they have made more in a year than some supervisors have before, some people on his team have made $70,000 in a year, he is known for doing it big like he actually has a reputation for that.
Are you slow?
 5 years ago '06        #733
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,091 | Props total: 3231 3231
What a stupid thread....uhhh no
 5 years ago '06        #734
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 217 217
I'm surprised this hasn't been merged yet.
 5 years ago '05        #735
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,493 | Props total: 529 529
 5 years ago '11        #736
Kobane 159 heat pts159
space
avatar space
space
$14,641 | Props total: 1390 1390
so basically you're saying MJ first final appearance was at 27 & Bron had 3 trips b4 that age... if he actually capitalized on his chances he could eclipse MJ or even Based Russel?
















[pic - click to view]
















 5 years ago '04        #737
D1nOnlyMrM@ 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,868 | Props total: 653 653
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Kobe played with Shaq so he is automatically disqualified, this is between Michael and Lebron, I don't like to speculate but I can only imagine what Lebron or Michael could have done with that Shaq, Kobe played with, we saw what D.Wade did with the washed up version, I can only imagine what Lebron would have done with a Gasol let alone a Gasol and Bynum, but I remember Kobe when he did not have any of these guys this is the forgotten year for his fans, the year he refused to shoot the ball one game the year I saw him get off that private plane in Chicago, the year he lost to Phoenix in the first round..

so playing with dewayne wade and chris bosh arent important factors
 5 years ago '07        #738
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
well do it from 21-27 it does not matter and I will not discredit him for achieving more and taking greater leaps @ a younger age, I will actually count it as a reason he has one up.
what great leaps at a young age has he taken. he may have more accolades but this era is water down with more stars that lack basic fundamentals...Bron would be a great player in 90's but Jordan dominated the 90's after that 1st chip no other hall of fame player got anything on his watch...the flop wasn't as prevalent back then which is a big weapon used by stars today...he was the gatekeeper after that first taste of success.
 05-05-2012, 10:58 AM         #739
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Are you slow?
 philly337 said:
What a stupid thread....uhhh no
 RayG210 said:
I'm surprised this hasn't been merged yet.
 pus*yFiend said:
 Kobane said:
so basically you're saying MJ first final appearance was at 27 & Bron had 3 trips b4 that age... if he actually capitalized on his chances he could eclipse MJ or even Based Russel?
















[pic - click to view]
















Yup I dont have to reply
 5 years ago '04        #740
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 Kobane said:
so basically you're saying MJ first final appearance was at 27 & Bron had 3 trips b4 that age... if he actually capitalized on his chances he could eclipse MJ or even Based Russel?





[pic - click to view]




Im also sayin MJ was not good enough to go to the finals twice he went home in the first round @ age 22 and went home early @ age 26, @ both of these ages Lebron was atleast able to get his team to the finals, this is something I give him credit for in reference to a comparison to Michael Jordan age 18-27.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
205 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Big Boi Explains That "Record For Outkast" Gucci Mane Was Talking About
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
115 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
277 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
41 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy