Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #701
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 klew said:
Nothing like one poster arguing against all of Boxden
Geniuses are a rare breed, it does not bother me to challenge the average mind, especially when they have no documentation, accomplishments, or numbers to back up their argument.
 05-04-2012, 09:58 PM         #702
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dumb a.ss soft hearted gorilla armed fu*k boy who shoulda been running the 500 in the olympics instead of throwing balls at holes came straight from HS

jordan actually went

so

MASSIVE FAIL

5 years ago '04        #703
space
space
 CashNy said:
remember when bron was trollIng heavy during the season before free agency

Rocking Yankee caps and Yankee logo on his sneaker

That n*gga is a joke and I'll tell him to his face right before I haul off and slap him
He is the best athlete in the world, Im sure u know u would get your a.ss kicked.

6'9 270, and Im no expert but I watch him and I am a good gager of speed, 1 thing I want to say is I dont think people gave Jordan credit for how fast he was he was blazing, and there is no way Lebron runs slower than a 4.4 forty, he may even run a 4.3, he is always the fastest on the court, and it aint hard to tell.
 5 years ago '07        #704
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 4 4
MC Da Hustla getting ethered by everyone?

That's an OG L.
 5 years ago '04        #705
space
space
 Minister said:
this dumb a.ss soft hearted gorilla armed fu*k boy who shoulda been running the 500 in the olympics instead of throwing balls at holes came straight from HS

jordan actually went

so

MASSIVE FAIL

Ur dumb and I feel sorry for your Mother, and I would like to know what they are doing with tax payers dollars in your state in reference to education, tell me where your from I want to look up what the average student is like there, I bet ur understandably dumb, ur incompetence will make sense in reference to the graduation ratio in your state I guarantee it .
 5 years ago '04        #706
space
space
 MythMade said:
MC Da Hustla getting ethered by everyone?

That's an OG L.
All the real n*ggaz know in reference to my argument, I'm winning. Yall want me to compare a 24 year old Lebron to a 27 year old Jordan, but I will do no such thing cause I am a fair man, and not gay and in love with another man, I will compare them on the most equal of grounds, and you will have to live with the results, please document your suicide and make sure you put I was the reason in the Title.
 5 years ago '07        #707
Ham Rove 3502 heat pts3502
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16240 16240
Lebron Stans are so annoying.
 05-04-2012, 10:18 PM         #708
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Its not Lebrons fault Micheal was not on the level he was age 18-21, and he had to go to college, so what should I do compare a 27 year old Jordan to a 24 year old Lebron, I dont think that is fair, its just a fact if Lebron wins a title and a mvp this year he will have accomplished more in the world of Basketball than Jordan did age 18-27, live with it.
So what you should be saying it aint Jordans fault its taken Lebron 9 years, when it took him 6..

Oh, I get it, you ethered yourself.

Who allows these dumbass n*ggas to sign up? Ronnie needs to start revoking applications to join. Im disgusted
 5 years ago '04        #709
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Lebron Stans are so annoying.
I'm actually more of a Jordan fan but facts are facts, I still think Jordan is the greatest ever, but it is for what he did from 27-34, cause 18-27 if Lebron wins a championship and mvp this year he will have accomplished more in that age frame, or since some Jordan fans are so gay and insist on an edge for Jordan, Jordan came into the league @ age 21, compare them from age 21-27, Lebron still did more if he wins a mvp and championship this year, and I know it hurts, I'm hurt by it Jordan is the greatest ever, but we have to live with the truth or you can die with it cause I'm gone expose it, just please document the suicide.
 5 years ago '04        #710
space
space
 drumgangP said:
So what you should be saying it aint Jordans fault its taken Lebron 9 years, when it took him 6..

Oh, I get it, you ethered yourself.

Who allows these dumbass n*ggas to sign up? Ronnie needs to start revoking applications to join. Im disgusted
or you could just say they both were 27 when they did it, it depends on how fair of a man you are, see I'm completely fair in reference to Gods people cause I want him to do the same in reference to me, I guess u think its fair to compare a 24 year old to a 27 year old, Id rather compare a 24 yo to a 24 yo and a 27 yo to a 27 yo, like I said you dont get to brag about what you did in the freshman game to the kid who is 14 just like you and on varsity, we to smart to allow such a thing, the whole brain people not a percentage.
 5 years ago '07        #711
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Bron had a 3 year headstart on jordan...close thread
 5 years ago '04        #712
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
Bron had a 3 year headstart on jordan...close thread
well do it from 21-27 it does not matter and I will not discredit him for achieving more and taking greater leaps @ a younger age, I will actually count it as a reason he has one up.
 05-04-2012, 10:34 PM         #713
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
or you could just say they both were 27 when they did it, it depends on how fair of a man you are, see I'm completely fair in reference to Gods people cause I want him to do the same in reference to me, I guess u think its fair to compare a 24 year old to a 27 year old, Id rather compare a 24 yo to a 24 yo and a 27 yo to a 27 yo, like I said you dont get to brag about what you did in the freshman game to the kid who is 14 just like you and on varsity, we to smart to allow such a thing, the whole brain people not a percentage.
The problem is you wanna apply a filter of sorts on what we do to grade this man lmfao. We didnt do that with anyone else, and were not gonna do it with him. Its okay, its been almost a decade now and those of you who support this kid obviously were wrong. Hes a good player, but unfortunately he didnt live up to the expectations set for him. When he came outta High school you all said he would get a ring faster than Jordan or Kobe, you all said he would get more rings than Jordan and Kobe...Now that hes in the league, we've come to the realization that he isnt doing anything on a championship level faster than those 2, and alot of the hype that you all awarded him, was a farce.

Hes good, he averages good numbers, his stats are great, hell im proud of the kid for not offing himself after this intense media scrutiny...but he just isnt Jordan...stop being obsessed with him being Jordan, and just let him be Lebron. That simple
 5 years ago '04        #714
space
space
This is not the first time I took on the whole boxden and won and it will not be the last, anytime I feel like embarrassing monkeys I'm going to come here and do it, the average mind no matter how many you put together, is no match for a genius.

and I know how you guys get and like to point grammatical errors whenever intelligence is brought up, but secretarial skills does not make you a genius, so enjoy yourself correcting my sentences and if you can find that same joy in getting my coffee, holding my calls, and sucking my d!ck, then you hired cause Im hiring MUTHA fu*kA.
 5 years ago '08        #715
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,798 | Props total: 578 578
and...he will still never be better than jordan. nice thread tho
 5 years ago '07        #716
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 4 4
This ignoramus is successfully trolling all of you

5 years ago '04        #717
space
space
 drumgangP said:
The problem is you wanna apply a filter of sorts on what we do to grade this man lmfao. We didnt do that with anyone else, and were not gonna do it with him. Its okay, its been almost a decade now and those of you who support this kid obviously were wrong. Hes a good player, but unfortunately he didnt live up to the expectations set for him. When he came outta High school you all said he would get a ring faster than Jordan or Kobe, you all said he would get more rings than Jordan and Kobe...Now that hes in the league, we've come to the realization that he isnt doing anything on a championship level faster than those 2, and alot of the hype that you all awarded him, was a farce.

Hes good, he averages good numbers, his stats are great, hell im proud of the kid for not offing himself after this intense media scrutiny...but he just isnt Jordan...stop being obsessed with him being Jordan, and just let him be Lebron. That simple
You cant quote me on any of those things you mentioned, I'm sayin one thing and one thing only, and that is if Lebron wins a championship and mvp @ age 27, he will have more mvp's more playoff wins, more finals appearances, and the same amount of rings, which to me means he accomplished more between the age 18-27, now you can do with that info as u choose, you can say Jordan did not hit the league until he was 21 well do it from 21-27 u still loose, I just know what the info means to me and I thought I would share it with you, with no guarantee you would be smart enough to comprehend it, so believe me when I say I am not offended by the fact you are a complete idiot, it was actually expected.
 5 years ago '04        #718
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #719
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
and...he will still never be better than jordan. nice thread tho
Well if he accomplishes these things he will be from the age 18-27, but what remains is age 27-34 and that Jordan as current has not been matched by anyone, it is hard to consider it will ever be matched, but Lebron has not been that age frame yet so the jury is still out.
 5 years ago '04        #720
space
space
 MythMade said:
This ignoramus is successfully trolling all of you

I think that means Im kicking a.ss in BX lingo, I'm tryin to use context clues to comprehend, I dont speak fluent Boxden, but if thats what it means that is correct and a sweat has not been broken, you could reference it as light work.
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
166 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
69 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy