Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Video inside Meet the Guy Who Cardi B Left Offset for Soon as He Was Released From P..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New Up Close FOOTAGE of LilB Getting Jumped!
34 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ITS BEEF YALL: Bow Wow BANGING ON CO STAR From ROLL BOUNCE & LOTTERY T..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Woman Befriends The Man Who Shot Her In The Face When He Was 13!
70 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '04        #681
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 62 62
 Mike Nitty said:
key word If he wins it this year

....anywho from 27-beyond its no comparison MJ sh*ts on this boy and so does Kobe.
the only issue is he has never been beyond 27 or played with a great Shaq.
 5 years ago '04        #682
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Kobe is discredited for playing but lebron not for playing with wade and bosh
It is the reason why Lebron gets a pass on his early years, but now that Lebron is with wade and bosh he gets no pass, he was in the finals his first year with them and if he does not win this year it will be bad on his legacy in reference to a comparison to Jordan in my opinion.
 5 years ago '04        #683
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
this was about to be my post. You discredit Kobe's rings cuz he played with shaq...but you wanna give Lebron full praise for joining up with arguably the best SG in the league and a top 10 PF?

This ol double standard a.ss n*gga rt here
I dont discredit these rings, he did what you are suppose to do with a great team if you are a great player, but I do discredit it when you try to give him props for rings he won younger than Lebron and Jordan when he played on a team he was not the best player on, and both of them had to suffer through years where they had no other hall of famer on their team, come on guys some of these questions you can answer yourself, or maybe your not smart enough who knows.
 5 years ago '04        #684
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
Given the fact that we are saying from 18-27 you have to add in the fact that Jordan won a National Championships in college

If the Charlotte Bobcats were in college Basketball, they would have won the national championship this year, I think any sports head knows this, once again you dont get to clown me with stats from the freshman game when we are both 14 and I am on Varsity, the highly intelligent understand my logic.
 5 years ago '04        #685
space
space
 DEDOS said:
nobody in the NBA so far has a shot to touch the GOAT. Stop it

be you
from age 18 to 27 if Lebron wins a title and mvp this year, what you just said has no shot will be done, the issue then be comes can you do what Jordan did from age 27-34, which I am not sure if he can, I just know what the case is between 18-27, all the ages he has been.
 5 years ago '04        #686
space
space
 klew said:
Nothing like one poster arguing against all of Boxden
Geniuses are a rare breed, it does not bother me to challenge the average mind, especially when they have no documentation, accomplishments, or numbers to back up their argument.
 05-04-2012, 08:58 PM         #687
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dumb a.ss soft hearted gorilla armed fu*k boy who shoulda been running the 500 in the olympics instead of throwing balls at holes came straight from HS

jordan actually went

so

MASSIVE FAIL

5 years ago '04        #688
space
space
 CashNy said:
remember when bron was trollIng heavy during the season before free agency

Rocking Yankee caps and Yankee logo on his sneaker

That n*gga is a joke and I'll tell him to his face right before I haul off and slap him
He is the best athlete in the world, Im sure u know u would get your a.ss kicked.

6'9 270, and Im no expert but I watch him and I am a good gager of speed, 1 thing I want to say is I dont think people gave Jordan credit for how fast he was he was blazing, and there is no way Lebron runs slower than a 4.4 forty, he may even run a 4.3, he is always the fastest on the court, and it aint hard to tell.
 5 years ago '07        #689
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
MC Da Hustla getting ethered by everyone?

That's an OG L.
 5 years ago '04        #690
space
space
 Minister said:
this dumb a.ss soft hearted gorilla armed fu*k boy who shoulda been running the 500 in the olympics instead of throwing balls at holes came straight from HS

jordan actually went

so

MASSIVE FAIL

Ur dumb and I feel sorry for your Mother, and I would like to know what they are doing with tax payers dollars in your state in reference to education, tell me where your from I want to look up what the average student is like there, I bet ur understandably dumb, ur incompetence will make sense in reference to the graduation ratio in your state I guarantee it .
 5 years ago '04        #691
space
space
 MythMade said:
MC Da Hustla getting ethered by everyone?

That's an OG L.
All the real n*ggaz know in reference to my argument, I'm winning. Yall want me to compare a 24 year old Lebron to a 27 year old Jordan, but I will do no such thing cause I am a fair man, and not gay and in love with another man, I will compare them on the most equal of grounds, and you will have to live with the results, please document your suicide and make sure you put I was the reason in the Title.
 5 years ago '07        #692
Ham Rove 3505 heat pts3505
space
space
$54,739 | Props total: 17784 17784
Lebron Stans are so annoying.
 05-04-2012, 09:18 PM         #693
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Its not Lebrons fault Micheal was not on the level he was age 18-21, and he had to go to college, so what should I do compare a 27 year old Jordan to a 24 year old Lebron, I dont think that is fair, its just a fact if Lebron wins a title and a mvp this year he will have accomplished more in the world of Basketball than Jordan did age 18-27, live with it.
So what you should be saying it aint Jordans fault its taken Lebron 9 years, when it took him 6..

Oh, I get it, you ethered yourself.

Who allows these dumbass n*ggas to sign up? Ronnie needs to start revoking applications to join. Im disgusted
 5 years ago '04        #694
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Lebron Stans are so annoying.
I'm actually more of a Jordan fan but facts are facts, I still think Jordan is the greatest ever, but it is for what he did from 27-34, cause 18-27 if Lebron wins a championship and mvp this year he will have accomplished more in that age frame, or since some Jordan fans are so gay and insist on an edge for Jordan, Jordan came into the league @ age 21, compare them from age 21-27, Lebron still did more if he wins a mvp and championship this year, and I know it hurts, I'm hurt by it Jordan is the greatest ever, but we have to live with the truth or you can die with it cause I'm gone expose it, just please document the suicide.
 5 years ago '04        #695
space
space
 drumgangP said:
So what you should be saying it aint Jordans fault its taken Lebron 9 years, when it took him 6..

Oh, I get it, you ethered yourself.

Who allows these dumbass n*ggas to sign up? Ronnie needs to start revoking applications to join. Im disgusted
or you could just say they both were 27 when they did it, it depends on how fair of a man you are, see I'm completely fair in reference to Gods people cause I want him to do the same in reference to me, I guess u think its fair to compare a 24 year old to a 27 year old, Id rather compare a 24 yo to a 24 yo and a 27 yo to a 27 yo, like I said you dont get to brag about what you did in the freshman game to the kid who is 14 just like you and on varsity, we to smart to allow such a thing, the whole brain people not a percentage.
 5 years ago '07        #696
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1608 1608
Bron had a 3 year headstart on jordan...close thread
 5 years ago '04        #697
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
Bron had a 3 year headstart on jordan...close thread
well do it from 21-27 it does not matter and I will not discredit him for achieving more and taking greater leaps @ a younger age, I will actually count it as a reason he has one up.
 05-04-2012, 09:34 PM         #698
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
or you could just say they both were 27 when they did it, it depends on how fair of a man you are, see I'm completely fair in reference to Gods people cause I want him to do the same in reference to me, I guess u think its fair to compare a 24 year old to a 27 year old, Id rather compare a 24 yo to a 24 yo and a 27 yo to a 27 yo, like I said you dont get to brag about what you did in the freshman game to the kid who is 14 just like you and on varsity, we to smart to allow such a thing, the whole brain people not a percentage.
The problem is you wanna apply a filter of sorts on what we do to grade this man lmfao. We didnt do that with anyone else, and were not gonna do it with him. Its okay, its been almost a decade now and those of you who support this kid obviously were wrong. Hes a good player, but unfortunately he didnt live up to the expectations set for him. When he came outta High school you all said he would get a ring faster than Jordan or Kobe, you all said he would get more rings than Jordan and Kobe...Now that hes in the league, we've come to the realization that he isnt doing anything on a championship level faster than those 2, and alot of the hype that you all awarded him, was a farce.

Hes good, he averages good numbers, his stats are great, hell im proud of the kid for not offing himself after this intense media scrutiny...but he just isnt Jordan...stop being obsessed with him being Jordan, and just let him be Lebron. That simple
 5 years ago '04        #699
space
space
This is not the first time I took on the whole boxden and won and it will not be the last, anytime I feel like embarrassing monkeys I'm going to come here and do it, the average mind no matter how many you put together, is no match for a genius.

and I know how you guys get and like to point grammatical errors whenever intelligence is brought up, but secretarial skills does not make you a genius, so enjoy yourself correcting my sentences and if you can find that same joy in getting my coffee, holding my calls, and sucking my d!ck, then you hired cause Im hiring MUTHA fu*kA.
 5 years ago '08        #700
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 716 716
and...he will still never be better than jordan. nice thread tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Stacy Dash without makeup! Buttaface or naw?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
337 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chinese Scientists Just Figured Out a Way to Feed More Than 200 Million..
28 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Covfefe
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Bad Lil Rican bi-ch
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Robin Lopez Throwing Shots at Brook Lopez After Hitting First Career 3 Poi..
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Damon Waynes is one of the Illest in Hollywood🎬🎬🎬
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy