Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #661
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
Tim Ducan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Kobe are all guys that I look @ funny cause they were drafted or traded to great teams from day 1 in the league, just my opinion ......... but I was comparing Michael to Lebron specifically, u know the players that started on trash teams keeping with the traditions of the league, from age 18-27 Im from a place where we consider all variables, and its a fact if he wins MVP this year and a ring, he will have the same amount of rings Jordan had @ 27, more playoff wins, and 1 More MVP, but Jordan does have a defensive player of the year award, I thinks is ironic but I dont think you have the courage to compare Ducan to Jordan age 18-27 no matter how many rings Duncan won, but you want to compare Duncan to Lebron when Lebron if he wins a ring this year will have accomplished more than Jordan age 18-27.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-04-2012 at 08:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #662
space
space
 d!ck Cheese said:
Pretty much...

That's like saying a 22 year old senior in college and 22 year old sophomore in college should have the same amount of credits because they're the same age Nah n*gga... it's about how many years you've been doing something.. not the age you do something
I refuse to hold Lebrons advancements and things he should be credited for against him, fix it how you choose but age 18-27 he accomplished more in the world of basketball, @ 18 I was doing this etc.
 6 years ago '05        #663
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Tim Ducan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Kobe are all guys that I look @ funny cause they were drafted or traded to great teams from day 1 in the league, just my opinion ......... but I was comparing Michael to Lebron specifically, u know the players that started on trash teams keeping with the traditions of the league, from age 18-27 Im from a place where we consider all variables, and its a fact if he wins MVP this year and a ring, he will the same amount of rings Jordan had, more playoff wins, and 1 More MVP, but Jordan does have a defensive player of the years, I thinks is ironic but I dont think you have the courage to compare Ducan to Jordan age 18-27 no matter how many rings Duncan won, but you want to compare Duncan to Lebron when Lebron if he wins a ring this year will have accomplished more than Jordan age 18-27.
lol@look at n*ggas funny because they were traded during draft day which is a common thing

but yet u suck off a man who quit on his team and held them hostage with a decision
and the whole time he knew he was going to miami.

remember when he said "i think the league should retire the #23" and he switched his sh*t to 6...it wasnt because of his respect for jordan it was because you couldnt rock that # in a heat uniform. that long chin phaggot knew what he was doing the whole time
 6 years ago '05        #664
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Tim Ducan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Kobe are all guys that I look @ funny cause they were drafted or traded to great teams from day 1 in the league, just my opinion ......... but I was comparing Michael to Lebron specifically, u know the players that started on trash teams keeping with the traditions of the league, from age 18-27 Im from a place where we consider all variables, and its a fact if he wins MVP this year and a ring, he will have the same amount of rings Jordan had @ 27, more playoff wins, and 1 More MVP, but Jordan does have a defensive player of the year award, I thinks is ironic but I dont think you have the courage to compare Ducan to Jordan age 18-27 no matter how many rings Duncan won, but you want to compare Duncan to Lebron when Lebron if he wins a ring this year will have accomplished more than Jordan age 18-27.
 6 years ago '04        #665
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 d!ck Cheese said:
So Jordan's national championship holds no weight? That accomplishment alone is bigger than anything LeBron has done (real fans place championship trophies over just pretty numbers). Don't hold it against Jordan because LeBron chose not to go to school.
this....
 6 years ago '11        #666
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
The funny this, MC probably thinks he is ethering everybody with his dumb logic
 6 years ago '04        #667
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
too much imaginary hypothetical things with Lebron....how about you wait till his career is over...then it can be an official valid career comparison!
 05-04-2012, 08:26 PM         #668
Chip Tha Ripper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
lol@look at n*ggas funny because they were traded during draft day which is a common thing

but yet u suck off a man who quit on his team and held them hostage with a decision
and the whole time he knew he was going to miami.

remember when he said "i think the league should retire the #23" and he switched his sh*t to 6...it wasnt because of his respect for jordan it was because you couldnt rock that # in a heat uniform. that long chin phaggot knew what he was doing the whole time
 6 years ago '04        #669
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
The funny this, MC probably thinks he is ethering everybody with his dumb logic
I do.
 6 years ago '04        #670
space
space
When u come into a situation, with a hall of famer on you team from the jump, I look @ u funny.
 6 years ago '05        #671
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
When u come into a situation, with a hall of famer on you team from the jump, I look @ u funny.
But leaving your team to go play with a Top 5 and Top 20 player is great, the fu*k?
 6 years ago '04        #672
space
space
 Garnet & Gold said:
But leaving your team to go play with a Top 5 and Top 20 player is great, the fu*k?
I mean we all do understand it take at least two hall of famers to win a championship correct, I mean he just created for himself what everybody else had that won it.
 6 years ago '04        #673
space
space
 Pichito25 said:
too much imaginary hypothetical things with Lebron....how about you wait till his career is over...then it can be an official valid career comparison!
age 18-27 is valid and fair or we can just start when Jordan came into the league and go 21-27, either way I win.
 6 years ago '08        #674
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12142 12142
key word If he wins it this year

....anywho from 27-beyond its no comparison MJ sh*ts on this boy and so does Kobe.
 6 years ago '11        #675
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Kobe is discredited for playing but lebron not for playing with wade and bosh
 6 years ago '05        #676
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Kingpin 313 said:
Kobe is discredited for playing but lebron not for playing with wade and bosh
this was about to be my post. You discredit Kobe's rings cuz he played with shaq...but you wanna give Lebron full praise for joining up with arguably the best SG in the league and a top 10 PF?

This ol double standard a.ss n*gga rt here
 6 years ago '05        #677
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,393 | Props total: 8040 8040
Given the fact that we are saying from 18-27 you have to add in the fact that Jordan won a National Championships in college

6 years ago '05        #678
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Nothing like one poster arguing against all of Boxden
 6 years ago '05        #679
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
remember when bron was trollIng heavy during the season before free agency

Rocking Yankee caps and Yankee logo on his sneaker

That n*gga is a joke and I'll tell him to his face right before I haul off and slap him
 6 years ago '09        #680
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
i can't believe people actually made enough serious responses to make this thread go 5 pages...

troll - 1
regular posters - 0
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy